PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

Stephen
StephenGippsland, VIC

Best Price, Best service!

Trust me when I say I did my homework, don't waste your time waiting on ridiculous quotes from other transport companies, you will only lose more time. Pack & Send is simple to use and the staff should you need their help is super friendly and extremely helpful as well as having the best price by a country mile, you won't get flopped off just because you are only sending one package or as in my case one boxed mountain bike from Brisbane to regional Nth East Victoria. Fast delivery regardless of long delays brought on by Covid19 disruptions. Regards, Steve, happy customer.

Inefficient service

Took 3 weeks longer than on the tracking then they gave me a partial refund and in the next breath they take $33 from my credit card saying parcel was larger than stated in self service booking. It seems strange that this could not have been noticed at initial pick up when weight /size is checked ? Not impressed timing is very sus. Won’t use again.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late

Claire
ClaireSouthwest, VIC

Great packing & delivery service

Very happy with the care taken by P& S Southern Highlands when packaging & transporting my lovely old painting. It arrived promptly & in perfect condition. Look forward to doing business with them again in the future.

Hi Claire,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your positive comments.

Mike
MikeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fast Reliable Express Freight

Excellent service
Easy communications
Cheap Fast and Reliable
Brilliant Professional Service
Cameron the agent was great to deal with
Regular and precise correspondence
Replied to queries immediately
Will definitely recommend to my colleagues

Jamie Kronborg
Jamie KronborgGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service!

I purchased old, rare English china at auction. Pack and Send Southern Highlands promptly arranged pick-up, packing and shipment to me interstate. Delivery arrived on time in perfect condition. Fine, courteous service! Thank you.

amazon69
amazon69South Coast

Prompt Delivery

Parcel arrived extremely quickly and in good condition. The self service option is extremely easy to use and allows for good savings.
I'd recommend Pack And Send without question for future deliveries.

Hi,
It is awesome to know that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and we're really happy to hear that you'll be recommending us to others.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Great Service - Very Reliable!

Received 3 boxes the first day, but the final 2 turned up the second day. All were delivered within 2 days of collection. Easy online service. Would deal with again if needed in the future.

megahertz
megahertzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic customer service and no accountability!

Booked a parcel to be picked up in Perth, the day came and went and I received no notification it had been picked up. Called customer service to be fed lies about it being regional. It was 20 minutes outside of Perth CBD, hardly regional. Had to call multiple times to get through to someone as their phone system intermittently hung up on me. Kept getting excuses and brushed off. Staff did not care when I threatened to cancel the job. Would never use them again!

Update: 1 hour after rebooking with TNT the parcel was picked up! So much for your crap about couriers being too busy Pack & Send!

Delivery TimeNever Collected

Vicki Dane
Vicki DaneVictoria

Cold Chain delivery success INTERSTATE

GREAT SERVICE & communication from Nth Ryde
Sydney to Melbourne
Worked through delivery options with Nth Ryde as cold chain [medication] & Aust Posts having delays during COVID
As receiver, I arranged pickup, first time using courier
Only improvement, service who delivered should ring doorbell to alert arrival, especially when label cold chain, lucky I was home on lookout
Tracking ability on way was a positive

Hi Vicki,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with Pack & Send North Ryde.
Our team will be so thrilled to hear how happy you were with their service.
It’s so great to receive feedback like this from our happy customers.

Rebecca Bell
Rebecca BellSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service!

Would highly recommend Leonie & her team. Absolutely fantastic! We had a few issues with the collection point from the end-user but Leonie was an amazing help settling this for me.

Hi Rebecca,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We are over the moon to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

Quick, smooth. Great price. No worries!

I organised a pick up online and my parcel was picked up and delivered without any issues. The only thing I don't like is I need to put at least 30 words here.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to let us know how we are doing Joshua. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Carole E
Carole ECentral Queensland, QLD

Fast & Efficient Service from Mackay Pack & Send

As both a sender and receiver I can attest to the timely pick up and receipt of my packages. I had a package being returned from the US to Australia which was held up and returned to sender after 2 months. I then organised P & S to pick up and received it within 3 weeks!

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer. Thank you Carole. We are glad to know your experience was positive in every possible way and hope to see you again soon.

disappointed
disappointedByron Bay

Very fast

After being let down by another courier company, I turned in desperation to Pack & Send. They were great. Very fast and no problems at all. I will use them again.

Hi,
Thank you so much for taking a few moments to let us know how we are doing. It is awesome to know that everything went well throughout your delivery experience. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Hassle free courier service!

I used PnS to collect a parcel in Nelspruit, South Africa, and delivery to Christchurch, New Zealand. There was several documentation that had to be completed for international freight. Once that was done the rest happened like clock work. I received a tracking number and was aware of the progress at all times.

Shipping TypeInternational

Hi,
It's great to hear you're really happy with the service we've provided. We'll definitely pass your comments onto our team to let them know how pleased you were with their service.

Simple, quick process & reliable

Needed a parcel urgently sent from interstate and with COVID delivery delays affecting the main Australian postal service I tried Pack & Send and my parcel was delivered efficiently overnight. I did online order, sender drop off was easy, and it got here earlier than I expected. Very happy, thank you!

Hi Prachi,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Maureen
Maureenasked

Package must be send from Brisbane to South Africa, which courier service is used in South Africa?

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Maureen, Thanks for your question. This will depend on what you are sending, the destination address, the weight, size and the service selected. To get the information you require, please contact the PACK & SEND service centre closest to where you are sending from in Brisbane. The team there will be able to help you. https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/

Alexasked

Hi
Do you guys have any warehouse/ depot in the USA to drop off items to be shipped to Australia

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Alex, Thanks for your question. We do not have PACK & SEND outlets in the USA but you could drop your goods into a PostNet outlet if there was a store nearby. They could arrange to ship it for you. https://www.postnet.com/

Alex

Thank you for getting back to me im also wondering if you have any partner in Germany as well

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Sorry Alex, no we do not have partners in Germany.

Anne J
Anne Jasked

Would anyone be able to tell me what partner couriers Pack & Send use in South Africa to deliver parcels once they arrive there? Do they have their own staff/drivers, or do they use a local company? Thanks

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Anne, Thanks for your question. PACK & SEND is a freight reseller and uses a variety of carrier partners, depending on the destination and the service you have selected. Please DM us to advise your tracking number and how we can assist you further.

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send:

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.

Zoom2u