PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

Caring customer service
Efficient, on-time delivery
Reasonably priced services

Unprofessional

Package picked up on the 17th June 2022 Bayswater Melbourne to go to CBD 27th June 2022 enquired about where the product is was told they are waiting for a response from there courier I asked how long will that be Anastasia said that could be another 12 days for a response I asked to speak to a manager she said no manager around they are on the phone I said I will wait she then said they are in a meeting I asked when would the Manager be out of the meeting she said 5.00 this was at 2.00 she then said that the conversation was going around in circles and hung up. Unfortunately I had to tick a star Pack @ Send don't even warrant that.

Alright service

Easy to organise, package was picked up from my front door. Delivered quickly. Though I had chosen for my package to be handed to the buyer and signed for or taken to a post office and it was left on their property instead. The box had been roughed up but the contents were still okay. Attached is a photo of the condition the package had arrived in.

Delivery TimeEarly
Elouise
Elouise

No worries, overall I'd still use your services again. My customer Was just a little bit disappointed :)

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Greatly appreciated Elouise :-) Thank you.

RAGHUGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pathetic would be an understatement

Booked 3 different couriers and no one showed up to collect it. Every time had to call customer care and book it again and even then collection was missed for one consignment. If you have ample amount of time and money and nothing else to do in life, book courier with these time wasters. We have been using TNT and they been really good except this time when they had some IT issues (wasn't aware) and we went to the market looking for better options. And we fell for fake reviews on this website and other. Regretting our decision ever since. Now we are happy to pay more with TNT but atleast they show up and do what they suppose to do - Deliver our products.

Delivery TimeNever Collected
RAGHU

I understand there are issues with freight industries being under crunch however; how come is it just you? TNT is working fine and they never miss pick up, whereas you guys missed it multiple times. Good luck.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

We appreciate your understanding and note the service that we offer, is different to a direct service that TNT offer. They are a direct freight company and we are a freight reseller.

Grant Clarke
Grant ClarkeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

not the best experience

charged an extra $20 for apparently not having our parcel ready. 100% NOT CORRECT. The parcel was packed ready to go, well before i organised delivery online with Pack & Send.
No courier turned up on the due date yet we received the late fee charge. Parcel eventually was picked up on day 4 ... not happy Jan

Delivery TimeLate
CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

We are terribly sorry to hear you feel this way Grant. So we can directly address the events that unfolded, please DM us at customerservice@packsend.com.au with the tracking number, and we can discuss in detail.

Not impressed
Not impressedSydney Surrounds, NSW

Will never use this service again

Package not picked up, had to rebook the delivery twice. Receptionist continually said basically it was my fault for choosing the DIY option.
I would never us this service again.

Poor Service

They took over a week and three reminders to collect the item.
Once it was collected then the service was expected. There is no point being able to select a pick up date if it is missed without any follow-up.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Repeated failed collection/ customer service staff with bad attitudes

No there are so many repeated failed collections, some of the customer service staff have a bad attitude, they tell me to upgrade my delivery to express, it can’t be done as my customer hasn’t paid for express

Dylan T.South East Queensland, QLD

Seen a drop-off in service recently

We love our local Pack & Send franchise for complicated items but also use their online self-fulfillment. This used to be fairly reliable, however it now takes 1-2 weeks to get items picked up and multiple follow-ups. These generally aren't cheap parcels - $100-$250 freight and it can be frustrating to have to put in multiple calls and emails to get something organised.

Delivery TimeLate
Dylan T.

As a follow-up feedback, it's also how Packsend handles these kind of followups. We use other shipping consolidators who will proactively chase missed pickups. With Packsend I have to annoy your CS staff into following it up each time.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Thank you for the additional feedback Dylan, this is most helpful and will be taken on board to help improve our services.

Strange System

After booking online and paying, why do I have to call up and remind them that they have a package to pickup? This is the second time I've used pack and send, the first time I thought it was an honest mistake, now that it's happened again.....

Jo D.
Jo D.South East Queensland, QLD

Misleading advertising

I paid fthe extra price for the 0-1 days express pickup / delivery as advertised on their website. My package wasn't collected until late in the afternoon and not delivered until 5 days later. When I called customer service about this I was informed they don't offer this service and I need to allow for delays. No apologies for the incorrect information on their booking site or offer of refund for thr extra cost of express delivery. There was definitely no mention of delays etc prior to booking. Will not recommend or use them again.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Worst experience with any company, EVER!

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
frustrated
frustrated

Stay Clear. I'm never using Pack and Send Again

Stay clear. I will never use Pack and Send again. I sent something Express which took a week to arrive. On the website Express says 1-2 days and "Our priority delivery service for more time dependent deliveries available Australia-wide". I've just been told that there is a small red triangle that I should have clicked on next to the advertised delivery time which would have told me there are delays. I didn't click on the small triangle - and now I have to refund the whole purchase (because it was time sensitive). Call centre has no sympathy because 'it's on the website'. A complaint email hasn't even been answered.

Find out how PACK & SEND compares to other Couriers

good price but needs more info

great price for delivery and super convenient but It would be better if you provided confirmation of the package being sent, an invoice for delivery and tracking info that actually reflected where the package is.
This caused some issues with Paypal as they require certain documents to release money.

Overall would recommend but better documentation would make the experience better

Delivery TimeOn Time

Terence Borg
Terence BorgGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very poor service!

We placed a booking on 06.04 for collection 07.04 and as of today (14.04), our package is still uncollected. We will not sure Pack and send again. Australia post is far more reliable.

Delivery TimeNever Collected

Kelly
KellyAdelaide

Avoid at all costs

Delivery TimeOn Time

JEFFERSON T.
JEFFERSON T.asked

What's the shipping charge I want to send cycle (bike) weight 9 kg to India ( assam) pin code 781005

LizBet
LizBetasked

Can you please confirm that the additional cost for a signature on delivery will ensure that a signature is obtained and parcels will not simply be left on doorsteps etc?

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customerasked

Can you guarantee that a parcel will be delivered in the next 1-2 days from pick up?

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers.
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date.
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition.
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future.
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process.
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable option. This courier is clearly a trustworthy option - and has three ProductReview awards for Best Courier to show for it, earned in 2019, 2021 and 2022. Top points were awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.