PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

Caring customer service
Efficient, on-time delivery
Reasonably priced services

Nik
NikGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very helpful and perfect communication

Sender. Package was delivered safely to the international address and staff being very helpful and prompt with their information provided to me in regards to the status of my package

Shipping TypeInternational
CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Thank you for your kind words and for giving us a high five for all that we do. It's all part of our "No Limits" service and it is truly nice to know that our efforts are paying off.

Excellent Staff and Service

The staff at Midland Pack and Send were very helpful throughout the whole process. My parcel had some issues with customs in India, but the team at Midland Pack and Send were very co-operative, their communication was great as they were in constant contact with me, DHL and India customs and were regularly updating me if anything was required or if any outcome was made. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning to send parcels overseas.

Shipping TypeInternational
CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Thank you for your kind words and for giving us a high five for all that we do. It's all part of our "No Limits" personalised service and it is truly nice to know that our efforts are paying off. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Very good service!

Update info given to us all the way through till goods received. Pick up and drop off were closed enough to set time. Happy to use this service again next time.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your positive comments Lee. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Review collected in partnership with PACK & SEND

Failed to collect item three days in a row, offered no compensation. Nearly lost my buyer because of it. My concerns weren’t addressed in an email or responded to. Disappointing because I have used them before

Chris
Chris

Tina Reardon
Tina ReardonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The fastest courier in times of covid.

Yes, the time I was told it would.
The tracking is good.
I have used three couriers now and this is by far the best each time. I will stick with these guys during covid. After covid I don't know because they are a little more expensive. Interstate is so much cheaper than sending in the same state too which is disappointing.
Usually they make good time. This one attached was one day late but I have had up to 10 days late with other couriers.

Hi Tina,
We really appreciate the great feedback you have given us and value your honest recommendations.
It's great to hear you're really happy with the service we've provided.

Melbourne SenderGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stressful

The package was picked up on time by StarTrack. I went, initially, to Pack and Send store and was advised the best and cheapest way was to use self-packing option. This was good advice.
When then parcel arrived interstate, I (the sender) was notified rather than the receiver that the parcel could be picked up. However, the parcel was then lost. It ended up back at Perth airport but, fortunately, it was retrieved in time!!
Not happy with the way it was dealt with. The employee was abrupt (rude) and offered no apology for the stress this whole event caused me.

Thankyou.

Kenneth GoodhewIllawarra, NSW

fast but tracking needs to improve

Delivery was fast and economical, but tracking was sadly lacking, showing parcel was still in departure depot for a number of days, until i received a message saying "parcel delivered"
Needed to accurately track parcel to ensure someone was home to receive it and sign for it !
also paid extra for signature on delivery but package was left on doorstep without a signature.
Realise xmas is a very busy time so that the small delay in delivery that occurred is acceptable.

Hi Kenneth,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your positive comments.
We are over the moon to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

Kenneth Goodhew

did not exceed my expectations regarding tracking

Mary Cribb
Mary CribbSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great experience

My parcels were picked up as scheduled. However, only one parcel was delivered and after a worrying night and a couple of phone calls the second parcel was delivered. The two people I contacted were very helpful especially the team member I spoke to on the phone.

Hi Mary,
We're so pleased that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and we're very happy to have you as a loyal customer.
We look forward to helping you again soon.

Andy
Andy

While couriers please charged 45 dollars, pack and send quote using the same service (couriersplease) was over $100…

While couriers please charged 45 dollars, pack and send quote using the same service was over $100…terrible overpriced service, slow and rude over the phone.
I would use any other company but these guys belong to a circus

Jodie Levey
Jodie LeveySouth East Queensland, QLD

Beyond poor handling/damaged goods/no responsibility taken

Item not picked up on time, goods damaged damaged, complete disregard to handle item with care, not a care in the world, hide behind terms and condition fine print to avoid any responsibility.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Charmaine
CharmainePerth, WA

Great service, efficient communication, highly recommended!

Excellent customer support from beginning to end. Che found a cost effective solution to send documents interstate. Che and Amber were attentive and went the extra mile at every stage.

Hi Charmaine,
On behalf us Pack & Send I would like to thank you for sharing this great review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience. We look forward to helping you again soon.

Brett Andersen
Brett AndersenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty poor service

Did the full online registration of package and payment, printed off labels, did all the paperwork and package was due to be collected between Midday & 5pm, and was never collected. And still not collectyed the whole next day. Had to end up dropping it to a depot, who seemed to not want to have a lot to do with it, as it was for "Startrack" but eventually said I could leave it for them to collect. First time I've used this service - Not a glowing endorsement for service here.

Andrew Raymond
Andrew RaymondSydney, NSW

Zero Stars

Our box arrived at its destination as a soggy mess.
Somewhere along the line it got very wet.
Not happy.
Please come back to me on this issue. Thanks - Andrew

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
CustomerCare P.PACK & SENDSend a private message

Sorry to hear about this, Andrew. We do apologise for what has happened. In order to investigate further, we do need your tracking number. Please DM us wit this information and we can look into the matter for you.

Fern
Fern

Don't use the online self service

The package wasn't picked up on the day it was supposed to. When I took my package into the office in Southport, the person there told me that the online service is nothing to do with pack and send and that it is just a platform to offer customers a discount, and then went on to tell me that because I chose a discounted rate, I shouldn't have expected the service to be reliable.

After the package was finally collected, it was delivered in a timely manner by Couriers Please. I should have booked directly with them.

NNB
NNB

Helpful staff

Delayed but just a sign of the times. Helpfully staff at depot. Arrived with no damage. Thanks
Will use again. Very econical rates and good value.
Tracking help advised of the delay.

Hi NNB,
Your review means a lot to us and we appreciate your support. We're so pleased you found our service cost effective and reliable and hope to see you again soon.

JEFFERSON T.
JEFFERSON T.asked

What's the shipping charge I want to send cycle (bike) weight 9 kg to India ( assam) pin code 781005

LizBet
LizBetasked

Can you please confirm that the additional cost for a signature on delivery will ensure that a signature is obtained and parcels will not simply be left on doorsteps etc?

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customerasked

Can you guarantee that a parcel will be delivered in the next 1-2 days from pick up?

Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives

Points of praise for Pack & Send

• An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers.
  • Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date.
  • Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition.
  • A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future.
  • The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process.
  • Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable option. This courier is clearly a trustworthy option - and has three ProductReview awards for Best Courier to show for it, earned in 2019, 2021 and 2022. Top points were awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.