Caring customer service
Efficient, on-time delivery
Reasonably priced services
Reviewer Photos & Videos
Delivered to the next door neighbours gutter?
Package was collected in a timely manner by a friendly person.
On the delivery end I received a call to notify me that the neighbour had found the package; a large roll of Apholstery leather, in his drain half way up the driveway.
So not only did the deliver to the wrong address, they didn’t even bother taking it to the door.
My package collection and delivery was super fast
Easy to arrange online , collection and delivery very professional and delivery super fast ! I was so surprised with how quickly it arrived. Appreciate when companies make things simple and seamless.
poor lost delivery resolution
Rang lost parcel number 8 times, no one answered and line dropped out often. Finally sent a message that parcel missing but only reply was that message was read. nothing about trying to fix the problem.
Good experience but items broken
I found the sales staff to be helpful and I appreciated the follow ups, I also appreciated the communication and assistance of the delivery truck driver. I just have two grievances with the process.
1) Unfortunately one of our boxes had to be repacked at an additional cost as it was too heavy, we weren't initially made aware that the box weight may be an issue despite letting the sales staff know that I wasn't aware of the exact weight but I did give the box dimensions. I appreciated that pack and send assisted us in having special boxes made f...
Parcel got damaged
The package was packed probably, when the driver picked up, he checked and agreed. But my receiver told me the item was damaged when arrive to him. I have no idea how it got damage, and the receiver wasnt happy about it
Online process of booking the job was very easy and straight forward. Packages were picked up the next business day and delivered promptly. I was not home to collect and for some reason they were sent to a post office 40mins away from delivery address which was very annoying. Condition of packages were not great on pick up. Badly handled but thankfully no damage.
Do not pack in cardboard
New small cardboard moving boxes from Perth to Melbourne, containing household items. Boxes were mistreated, spilling items when I picked them up. No one from pack and send or the transport company (TNT) took responsibility. My recommendation would be to not use cardboard boxes.
Damaged in Transit
Took the risk of sending framed picture. Picture packed very well but not much is going to protect from being run over by forklift. All good, my mistake, I should of read the conditions more carefully.
1. After spending ages writing out items that were inside my package to send overseas, I got a phone call seconds after I had submitted my forms by a RUDE lady demanding to know what was in the package (I told her i just wrote it down seconds ago check the details on there) she was very rude! 2. Package not collected on time. Picked up a day later so I had to stay and wait for them for two days! 3. Driver didn’t really know what she was doing on pick up (I was ment to get confirmation of pick up which she said she didn’t have) 4. As I didn’t ...receive anything from collection of my parcel I was unable to track it so upon contacting pack n send to see if they could I received a email back with a screen shot of the package progress and minimal explanation. No apology or anything.
Terrible this time. Item arrived damaged
Well packaged. Item left in excellent condition, arrived damaged. Very poor handling by courier driver (outsourced company). Very disappointed. Have used them before, no major issues. Choose wisely what you send.
Pack and send staff and service fine, but freight company delivered goods broken
I sold a hard plastic doll and packaged up myself with lots of bubble wrap, in a similar fashion to my packaging any times with Aust Post, but it arrived broken and I had to refund full cost and freight. I since have found out that if sent with Aust Post, if the item were damaged I would have been covered for $100. With Pack and Send I was not even refunded freight cost. The box arrived completely squashed in as if a heavy object had been placed on it. Unfortunately the mother in law recipient broke up box for recycle bin that night, I wish she...had taken a photo. Linda at P and Send helpful in launching an enquiry, but basically the end response was sorry, bad luck. I am out of pocket $95 and client has a smashed doll that is probably impossible to repair.
Packaging was observed as being badly damaged on receipt of the items which has me questioning the professionalism and amount of care taken during the transporting of my items. An email has been sent regarding this matter, no response received.
Terrible service and damaged package
My customer received their package in a badly damaged condition and therefore the contents were damaged also. No assistance was offered to resolve the problem and the company said they’re holding no liability. When you’re a small business sending handmade items, which were packed with care, this is a huge disappointment.
Lost my package
Package picked up as planned. Somehow even though it was scanned in to multiple depots it had vanished. Still can't believe how this can happen. Almost 4 weeks later the package turns up at a local book store rather than at the specific address the package was to be delivered to. I would like an explanation about this please
P&S make it easy and delivery is prompt
We have used P&S almost exclusively for delivery to Canada - we always set it up on line, print the documents at home. Staff at the depot are friendly and the only issues we have had with delivery are the result of delays in Canadian customs. Our last parcel for sent from Perth on a Monday and delivered in eastern Canada on the following Friday - fantastic! The comment below on condition of the goods on arrival is a result of careless handling/unpacking/repacking by Canada Customs!
Questions & Answers
Do you guys have any warehouse/ depot in the USA to drop off items to be shipped to Australia
Hi Alex, Thanks for your question. We do not have PACK & SEND outlets in the USA but you could drop your goods into a PostNet outlet if there was a store nearby. They could arrange to ship it for you. https://www.postnet.com/
Thank you for getting back to me im also wondering if you have any partner in Germany as well
Sorry Alex, no we do not have partners in Germany.
Would anyone be able to tell me what partner couriers Pack & Send use in South Africa to deliver parcels once they arrive there? Do they have their own staff/drivers, or do they use a local company? Thanks
Hi Anne, Thanks for your question. PACK & SEND is a freight reseller and uses a variety of carrier partners, depending on the destination and the service you have selected. Please DM us to advise your tracking number and how we can assist you further.
How much do you charge to send parcels to Nepal
Thanks for your enquiry. We'll need to refer you to a Service Centre for this information. For full details on shipping with PACK & SEND, please locate and contact the service centre closest to where you are sending from. https://www.packsend.com.au/service-centres/
Get an answer from our members and PACK & SEND representatives
Pack & Send delivers both packed and unpacked goods, including fragile, oversized and highly valuable items.
Services include: local and point to point services - for deliveries sent and received in the same city or town, priority services - for delivery on the next business day, interstate and international courier services, and courier satchels available in a variety of sizes, which are delivered on the next business day.
Points of praise for Pack & Send:
- An exceptional level of care from the Pack & Send customer service team was highly appreciated by reviewers
- Fast deliveries were made, with goods arriving either on time or earlier than the required date
- Parcels were commonly reported to have arrived at their destination in good condition
- A number of first-time customers stated that as a result of their positive experience, they’d choose the Pack & Send courier service to make their deliveries in the future
- The online self-service booking system proved itself to be an easy and straightforward process
- Pack & Send provides a cost-effective service, which some reviewers pointed out is cheaper than using Australia Post
If you need goods delivered safely and efficiently, Pack & Send is a reliable, trustworthy option. This has earned it the 2021 Award Winner for Best Courier Service, with top points awarded for goods being delivered on time and in good condition.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.