PACK & SEND

PACK & SEND (page 2 of 96)

4.5 from 1,917 reviews

1,602

Jacky BSydney, NSW

Efficient and Reasonably Priced

I organised the pick up of a piece of art to be delivered from Melbourne to Sydney. The art arrived perfectly packaged with no damage which has not always been my experience with other delivery companies. Laurence from pack and send Armadale was very easy to deal with. The process was very efficient and reasonably priced.

I used Pack and send Hawthorn Victoria

PERSONAL SERVICE ON STEROIDS

We had quite a few cartons of very important Supreme Court papers to be delivered from Pack & Send North Ryde to Orange. The care and service at the Pack & Send North Ryde depot, the prompt delivery to Orange, plus an amazingly fair price, made the entire process enjoyable and such a relief.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Wow, such a great review, thank you Bennelong Legal. We are happy to know the team at North Ryde exceeded your expectations as did the delivery process. Thank you again and we can't wait to see your business again soon.

Exceptional packaging

We purchases a timber and glass house door via Trade Me. We intended to collect it ourselves but were unable to, so the vendor recommended Pack & Send Thorndon Quay in Wellington. We contacted them and arranged for the door to be collected, packaged and sent to us. The door was delivered very quickly and arrived in perfect condition. The packaging was exceptional; the effort and professionalism from Pack & Send was greatly appreciated.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Scott. Thank you for your fabulous feedback and we are so glad to here you shipment arrived safely off the back end of a recommendation. We hope to see your business again soon and Thank you again.

Reliable. Picks up and arrives at destination as advised.

Yes. Phone call to check if anyone home and delivered in a short time after. Have used on previous occasions. Everyone involved is helpful and polite.
My choice for sending boxes to FNQ.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Megan. Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to hear your experience was a positive one.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerNorthern Region, NSW

Reliable Service

My artwork was picked up on time and delivered to me within a few days as expected in perfect condition. The artwork I was sending was also picked up on time and delivered to its destination in the required time.
I have very happy with Coffs Harbour Pack and Send and will continue to use them to courier my paintings.

AWA

AWAPeel, WA

Great Service

Our packages were collected on time & delivered prior to ETA. Friendly service & emails responded to promptly.
Pricing was excellent in comparison to other providers.
Would highly recommend & use again. Tracking was accurate.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you for your positive feedback and we are happy to know you had a positive experience with our service. Thank you for the recommendation and we look forward to seeing your business again soon.

Ian Moncrieff

Ian Moncrieff

Good service

Good service.
Picked up on time
Arrived next day as per request
Good tracking detail - except did not advise it was actually delivered
Would recommend to other people to use Pack Send for their freight requirements

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Ian. Thank you for your great review and we are glad to hear you recommend our services with the highest 5 star rating. Hope to see you again soon.

Better than all the rest

Service was fantastic. Received my parcel from Bali to Hervey Bay within 3 days. Price and service was far better than any other carrier I have ever used. Definately will be using them more often.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Vanessa. Thank you for your valuable feedback and we are glad to hear your experience was a positive one from start to finish.

Jennifer

JenniferSydney Surrounds, NSW

5 Star Service

Couldn’t be happier with the service. Arrived at receiver early in the morning in rural Victoria. Sent on a Friday and arrived on Tuesday. Will definitely be using this company again.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thanks Jennifer. Your positive feedback is a great asset and will be quite valuable in providing the most reliable and efficient freight services available.

Delivery of coffee table

It arrived fast and in excellent condition and for a competitive price. I am very happy with the service and the Coffs harbour office. I will use the service in future.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Happy to know we provided a quick and reliable in store service Neil. Thank you for the recommendation and we hope to see you again soon.

Great service. I would use it again.

I was the sender. I dropped off the package myself.
The person at the front desk was friendly and polite. I paid by card.
The brief interaction was very easy and pleasant.
The package was delivered to the correct place and was not late.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Shehab. Thank you for your positive feedback and we appreciate your kind words towards to store employees. We hope to see you again soon.

Fantastic service

Really great to deal with from the first phone call to Bibra Lake. The same person helped me when I brought my box in to the branch to be sent. So helpful with the documentation and everything I needed to know. I highly recommend them based on the service I received.

Brian Hobson

Brian HobsonSydney, NSW

I needed to get a 45 kg altar table from Geelong to Sydney and James stepped up. It was collected, well packed and delivered within just a few days. I highly recommend Pack & Send Geelong.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Happy to know James exceeded your expectations Brian. Thank you for your positive words & recommendations, we can't wait to see you in store again soon.

BIP

BIPmelbourne

Professional and trustworthy

Original artworks and manuscripts had to be delivered to an artist in rural QLD on short notice. Pack and Send managed each stage of the process from Hawthorn, Melbourne, culminating in the artist's signature on delivery. Could not have had a better experience and service.

Really Great Service.Thanks

Great Service very helpful from the first contact I have never used a courier service before and they took cae of everything.Also good to be kept in the loop for delivery etc

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Annette. Thank you for your positive feedback and we are glad to know your shipment went smoothly. We appreciate your comments and look forward to assisting you again in future.

Nic B

Nic BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding Service

Pack & Send are the best delivery company out there. Hands down. Very efficient. The website is easy to navigate. The prices are excellent. Customer service is outstanding, so polite & friendly. I would never use anybody else. Thank you!

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Wow, what a review, thank you Nic. We greatly appreciate your positive words and look forward to seeing your business again soon.

Dan and Lyssa

Dan and LyssaMid North Coast, NSW

Most helpful courier service around

Package arrived on time and in perfect condition.
Pack & Send where very helpful in sorting out the collection and with their advice on how to package the item to assist with keeping costs down.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Dan & Lyssa. Thank you for your positive feedback and we are glad to know your shipment went smoothly. We appreciate your comments and look forward to assisting you again in future.

Simply Brilliant.

The Coffs Harbour store is friendly, professional and polite. Focused on providing the best customer service always. Package arrived ahead of schedule and was easy to track. The recipients are very happy.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you for your great feedback Robert. We are happy to know your experience was a positive one and we hope to see you again soon.

Tim

TimCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Service

Package picked up on time as asked. Packages were then combined into one and sent at a reduced cost to original estimate. I was informed of all the stages in a very friendly manner. I am a very happy customer.

Peter Michelsz

Peter MichelszCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

"The Perfect Move"

This was a difficult move in the sense that we didn't know what to expect at the Thailand end, 21 tea chest size boxes and a leather electric recliner 4 seater lounge.
Pack and Send's advice was invaluable in this regard. Their documentation was correct in every detail, Thailands customs only had a couple of questions re the contents, and this was just in regard to language interpretation, so thanks Pack & Send Eltham, I would use their services every time.
Regards. Peter Michelsz