PACK & SEND
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PACK & SEND

Pros

• Caring customer service

• Efficient, on-time delivery

• Reasonably priced services

Thanks, great service

Thanks for getting my parcel safely from FNQ (Cairns) to Victoria without delay. The customer was ecstatic and your cost is reasonable.
You Cairns guys ensured that my packing was secure and did a little bit more taping to ensure it would not open.
Many thanks

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your positive comments. Our team will be so thrilled to hear how happy you were with their service.

Great service and experience

Booking was smooth and seamless
Pick up was when it was stated
Delivery was within the expected time period
Cost was reasonable as I received a Courier Quote from a company and as I was sending the parcel to a remote town it was 3 X the price at what pack and send charged

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Pack & Send's Online Self Service. We're so happy to know that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and look forward to helping you again soon.

Elli
ElliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and efficient.

Easy online booking system with quick pick-up and good delivery turnaround service .Very reasonable courier rates.
Booked same say as collection from front door, so convenient. Happy customer will use again.

Petram
PetramGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, nice to deal with.

Pack&Send helped me work out what size box I needed and sold me the box which I took home and completed the consignment using their DIY service. It was simple and cost effective.

Hi Petram,
It's great to hear you're really happy with the service we've provided.
We're so pleased you found our service cost effective and reliable and hope to see you again soon.

Shipping awkward item to NZ

sender staff were very helpful with a difficult parcel, kept me updated with details and tracking info, parcel packed by them in a suitable carton, price was fair given size and weight

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience Chris. Our team will be so thrilled to hear how happy you were with their service.

Tameka
TamekaSouth East Queensland, QLD

They were fantastic! Came at the appropriate time and the delivery was so quick.

Delivery was super quick and pick up of the package was with in the time frame given to me. The products were delivered with no damaged items. Thank you so much !

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you for your kind words and for giving us a high five for all that we do. It is truly nice to know that our efforts are paying off. Hope to see you again soon.

Mark D.
Mark D.Perth, WA

Excellent service

The item was picked up early, the staff who picked up the parcel was very helpful, this being the first time I had sent a parcel of this nature, The office staff who rang me was very respectful helpful and courteous. Would use them nd recommend tham again - definitely

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

It is awesome to know that everything went well throughout your delivery experience Mark and we're really happy to hear that you'll be recommending us to others.

None
NoneBuderim

Exceeded our expectations

I cannot recommend the team at Pack and Send Norwood highly enough. They are courteous, efficient and professional. Our delivery from SA to Queensland was delivered quickly and everything was in perfect condition.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review. We really appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Other Couriers

This service is a great way to transport goods

The pick and delivery was very efficient and quick. Tracking also great. the river was friendly and helpful.
This is a great way to transport goods during this time of confusion and worry. Good s delivered directly to the door with no issues

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience Lyn. We are over the moon to know that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to helping you again soon.

Karen
KarenDeakin 2600, ACT

Excellent Service

Package was picked up on the Friday (as arranged) and was delivered to Victoria by the following Monday. More great service from Pack and Send which is why I will continue to use their services.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your positive comments Karen. We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to helping you again soon.

Brendon Lewthwaite
Brendon LewthwaiteCanberra 2600, ACT

reliable

its easy to book a delivery. I needed to change my drop/collection point and was able to call and speak with someone who sorted it for me. delivery was quite fast. ACT to QLD.

Hi Brendon,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience.
Your review means a lot to us and we appreciate your support.
We look forward to helping you again soon.

Ingeborg de Ruysscher
Ingeborg de RuysscherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery and Notification time lines

I sent a parcel in early October. I was advised by Pack & Send that it was delivered late November!
I knew it had been delivered within a couple of days of sending because the recipient advised me!
So a delivery notification made me wonder what else I had sent - because it came about 6 weeks after it was actually delivered!
If you wish to notify that a parcel has been delivered - then do it at the time it was delivered please!

Avril Adams
Avril AdamsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

Booked online and picked up with no issues. Delivered on time. Really pleased with the service. Have now used several times and will continue to use for future international and domestic shipments.

Hi Avril,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your positive comments.
We're so pleased that everything went well throughout your delivery experience and we're very happy to have you as a loyal customer.

Paul
Paul

Poor service all round

Package wasn’t picked up 4 days after booking after being escalated and promises made it would be pick up that day. Finally had to drop it off at a depot for it to actually ship and then almost at 2 weeks to go from sydney to Newcastle. The standard covid excuse and lead up to Xmas offered. Wasn’t overly impressed.

Excellent service

The booking site was so easy to use and the courier picked my parcel very quickly the same day and it arrived the next day. So happy with the service from pack and send. I will definitely use this service again.

Hi Sarah,
It's great to hear you're really happy with the service we've provided.

Very easy to do

Finding it very affordable and easy to use. Soo much we are in the process of opening a business account and sending all our freight through this company. Well done

Hi Teagan,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your positive comments.
It's great to receive such a fabulous review from another happy & satisfied customer.
We look forward to helping your business in the future.

Mike
MikeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fast Reliable Express Freight

Easy communications
Cheap Fast and Reliable
Brilliant Professional Service
Cameron the agent was great to deal with
Regular and precise correspondence
Replied to queries immediately
Will definitely recommend to my colleagues

JasonAct

Don’t do it

“As a freight reseller” - meaning pack and send will take your money, agree to a pick up day and then when it doesn’t happen have zero responsibility for making sure it does. Booked a pick up, waited 9:00 am - 7::00 pm never turned up, reschedule next day and at this point still nothing - and told it’s the contractors responsibility and they can’t do anything about it. Be clearer on your business model. Go to couriers direct.

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Hi Jason, We've just messaged you for further information as there was no tracking number provided for us to investigate.

AUW04693362F

CustomerCare P.PACK & SEND

Thanks - please check the DM thread.

rmoseby
rmosebyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The system worked well for me

I was a first time user as my client had told me that he was not satisfied with Australia Post service and suggested I try Star Trak. However Star Trak for a one off shipment are very expensive and they suggested Pack and Send which I think is their budget courier service division

Pack and Send is very similar to Auspost except they have more packing options available if your item does not fit into a standard Auspost box

There was the usual form filling required and then a weighing and then after payment a tracking number is generated and one has a reference website to use so you and your client can track the package.

The package arrived in country Victoria when promised so all worked well

Hi,
We really appreciate you taking the time to write to us about your Pack & Send experience.

Rob MossNortheast, VIC

Would never use them again. Failed to pick up twice (took 2 phone calls) then package arrived a week late.

Absolutely amazing service.

Aaron and his team were amazing to deal with. The advice given was accurate and he delivered on every aspect of the transaction.
From the time our Parcel was delivered to his premises, and signed for on the other side, was exactly what he said it would be

It’s with absolutely no hesitation we recommend his Company, and will use his services again.

Hi,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Arbill S.
Arbill S.Perth, WA

Quick transaction!

Posted a phone to the Philippines and it only took 4 days for my partner to receive it. Bob at Midvale Pack and Send is very efficient and explained to me what to expected regarding import tax etc. 100% will recommend!

Jamie Kronborg
Jamie KronborgGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service!

I purchased old, rare English china at auction. Pack and Send Southern Highlands promptly arranged pick-up, packing and shipment to me interstate. Delivery arrived on time in perfect condition. Fine, courteous service! Thank you.

ITV
ITVSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, efficient and responsive

Three things I value: responsive customer service, efficiency and value for money. Pack N Send deliver all three. Job well done. I'd be happy to use them again and refer to friends.

Shipping TypeInternational
Paul S.
Paul S.Perth, WA

website deceptive regarding delivery times

Actually delivery windows hidden in pop ups, not visible on booking page. Needs to be rectified as is misleading.
Rude and condescending staff at call centre. ([Names Removed]).
Tony at management was more interested in my issue and not rude at all.
Parcel not delivered within delivery window.

Zoom2u