Absolute rubbish! Do not buy this vacuum cleaner under any circumstances, if you know what is good
We are a husband & wife commercial cleaning business and previously used the earlier model PacVac Pro vacuum cleaners which were good ... they just kept on going! My wife wanted a more lightweight machine as her back was playing up ... I purchased the Prolite as it was manufactured by PacVac. Wife was happy with the machine at the time, and so I purchased one for myself. My vac lasted all of 6 months (if it was lucky) before the motor blew up . I returned my it to the seller and have been told that I have to pay $79 for repairs because there was "a bit of dust in the machine" and "it has had a hard life"! What???? At least my wife's lasted a bit longer, that is until last week when it also blew up (approximately 11 months after purchase). I am now very leary of PacVac after having this experience and as a consequence I purchased another brand altogether. Be warned ... this Prolite vacuum cleaner is cheap, nasty garbage - steer clear!
Pacvac is sorry to hear of your recent grievance with our Prolite, however we are glad to hear that you experienced a high level of satisfaction with our earlier model of Pacvac Pro vacuums.
When selecting an appropriate back pack vacuum from our range it is important to ensure that you are making an appropriate choice for the duties you will require the vacuum to be used for. Here is a brief outline of the current Pacvac back pack vacuum range and their tailored uses:
• Superpro 700 – Specifically designed for offices, commercial premises, schools, department stores, resorts, showrooms, theatres, airports and households.
• Superpro duo 700 – Specifically designed for cafes, factories, hospitals, laboratories and nursing homes where accidental suction of liquid is likely to occur.
• Superpro wispa 700 – Specifically designed for environmentally green cleaning, fitted with an energy and volume control switch.
• Superpro micron 700 – Specifically designed for chemical laboratories, high tech laboratories and infection control-critical hospital wards.
• Superpro trans 700 – Specifically designed for on-board power systems found on various aircraft.
• Superpro battery 700 – Specifically designed for areas where a power cord in not required.
• Thrift – Entry level, quality and commercial strength back pack vacuum.
Pacvac would like to advise that the Prolite, which had a purpose of being used for light duties only, is now a superseded model and is no longer in production. However, from the back pack vacuum range listed above, we can assure we have a model which will suit your needs.
In light of assisting you with your recent issues with our superseded Prolite model it would be appreciated if you could please advise what level of duties these machines were being used for and if you were advised upon purchasing the machines that they were for light duties only?
Pacvac would like to ensure this is thoroughly looked into for you, to enable us to do this effectively it would be appreciated if you could please supply us with a direct means of contacting you. Please feel free to email us at email@example.com making reference to this issue and our friendly staff will be more than happy to discuss this further with you.
Pacvac hopes that this response has assisted you and we encourage you to review our current back pack vacuum range as we can assure that Pacvac is your smarter, cleaner, healthier choice when it comes to vacuums.Thanks for response. Unfortunately, after our experience as above, we are no longer interested in any Pacvac products whatsoever. Dear Gary
We were sorry to hear in your last correspondence with us that you advised you did not want further contact, however we thought we would again offer to rectify this matter for you, as Pacvac aims to never leave a customer dissatisfied.
We would love the opportunity to either speak with you in person or over the phone at a time which is convenient for you. If you would be happy to email your preferred contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org, we would be more than happy to fix this issue with you directly.
We hope to hear from you soon.
The Pacvac Team