Pacvac Superpro 700

Pacvac Superpro 700

christian a.

christian a.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Building Site

Dirty indoor building site: 5 mins losses suction as bag clogs ie not true cyclone. Not good for heavy fine dusts, plaster dusts, wood dusts etc, a big ask I know. Other than that a well made unit, earplugs a necessity because of proximity of motor to ears. Good suction with clean filter bag (to begin with!)

Purchased in July 2019.

Needs more R&D

Have a few battery Pacvac Battery SuperPro 700, its all starting to crap out. I presume it more the battery unit then the vacuum motor. I have a few first gen battery vacuums and they work really good, the second gen not so good

Purchased in April 2019.

Noise Level
Product is used: Daily
Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet

Thomas Mhobart

Can't fault it

I've owned the Pacvac for a couple of years now, and can't fault it. Powerful, comfortable, and most importantly easy to use and maintain. Doesn't get caught around corners or furniture, we only have a small 3 bedroom house (but have a large hairy dog) and I can do the whole house without having to unplug - the 15m chord is a huge benefit (provided you know how to coil it without kinking!). The bag system is cheap and simple and reliable, but the best part is that items inadvertently sucked up can be easily retrieved! I can't figure out why this style of vacuum cleaner isn't more popular for domestic (as opposed to commercial users - who mostly use this style) use. Good value too.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Peter B18Perth

Really good unit

Sturdy, comfortable, efficient Industrial unit with HEPA filter. Spare parts (bags and filters) easy to get and inexpensive. Great if you want to do the whole house in one go. No nonsense and no frilly bits, just good clean(ing) operation. Would recommend to anyone, can even make vacuuming the car a lot easier!

Date PurchasedJun 2008

VeeeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I like this vac very much.

Date PurchasedJan 2014
Veeee

Thank you! I can't fault this vac. Used it twice today. Keep making them! I got mine at Bayswater Cleaning Supplies.

AlitaGippsland, VIC

Love it

Suction is great. Floor tool has goblin head which is very handy for doing corners, as long as I keep it clean. Very easy to manoeuvre around the house and cord is great and doesn't kink. I use replaceable paper bags inside the cloth bag and haven't needed to wash the cloth bag ever. Very easy to wear, has two sets of straps, one for waits and one for chest, only don't bend down too far as it may move up and above your head. Great storage and hasn't let me down in over 5 years of use. Note: don't use in wet areas as you may damage the motor!

Date PurchasedJan 2013
Alita

Thank you so much! That is most helpful. It was my pleasure to leave a review - it's a fantastic product.

Marie

Marie

Still too heavy

I find backpacks are still made too heavy. All the technology we have and they can't make them more ergonomical. Other than that its a very good vac. Packs up nicely to transport, sucks up continuously very well no matter how full it is. The straps are very comfortable on your back but again it would be great 1.5 kg lighter.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Rod p

Rod pMelbourne

My kids love this machine

We have lots of carpet and floor. I've spent years cajoling the five kids into vacuuming various areas - carrots and sticks. We have had drag-behind and upright cleaners galore. Then two years ago, the cleaner at my work said to try PacVac Superpro (which he was using). I love it - watched the whole video about how to use it, fishtail method etc. Made the kids watch it to. They all wanted to try it and ever since, two of them happily vacuum regularly. As do I. Much easier than drag behinds. Only problem now is we can't find the floor attachment and pipe, somehow we have lost them. So currently not so much fun. But a minor problem - overall it's been great.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Diezie

DiezieTenterfield

THE BEST Vacuum Cleaner

We have had this vacuum for 3 years now and we are very happy it. We only use it in our small house (carpet and lino) but it has strong suction and we find the back pac vacuum versions so easy to use. This one is very comfortable. It's easy to clean, and easy to order replacement bags cheaply online. When it comes to vacuuming (Ugh), why would anyone try to save money on something that doesn't work well? This Superpro is well worth the extra money, even for home use. It makes vacuuming as good as doing the vacuuming ever can be.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Petrus Hurter

Petrus HurterClifton Beach

We now have three of these

We now have three units. As a small commercial cleaning business with our main focus around office blocks and very busy restaurants -- these units are simply the most reliable -- they are in use every day for a minimum of 10 hours each and they just continue going. Spares are freely available and does not break the bank. The motor just goes and goes. Get the by-pass motor unit for occasional moist floors such a restaurants. Highly recommended and we will simply not buy anything else -- ever.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Ragnar

RagnarSydney

Simply the best vacuum i have ever used.

I have owned for a year now and I can say that this is the best vacuum I have ever used. WARNING do not waste your money on a Dyson, you will regret it. It's quiet and super powerful. I have accidentally sucked up large pieces of clothing off the floor! When the kids hear it turn on, they scatter to pick up all their toys off the ground, as they know of the supreme toy eating power this instrument yields. It just works! What more can I say? Buy one right now! Buy one for every family member you know! If you can afford to, buy some for other people who are trapped in thinking that their Miele or Dyson is superior! We need a cleaning cultural revolution! Hazaar!

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Hiren

Hiren

Super Machine

I have used many vacuums, but Pacvac is the only one which stand out from other, it is because it does job so easy. the quality is great. Easy to change bags. i am using this vacuum almost every day. if i could not found Pacvac, i fill like job going to be hard for me.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Happy Customer

This product is excellent. Hands free to pickup with one hand and suck up with another. Best Vacuum I've ever had and I've had them all. I slap it on my back starting from one corner upstairs and keep on going downstairs. Suction is sooooo goood you have to let a bit of air in for carpets. Extremely happy :) Best wedding gift ever!

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Carol Boots

Sorry to mislead you - I bought it - but if you are looking for a wedding gift this is the bestest wedding gift in the world. :)

Mitesh

MiteshMelbourne

A perfect Vacuum cleaner for professional cleaner..

The amazing vacuum cleaner I have seen in last two years of my cleaning experience. The suction is amazing easy to operate even under bed, sofa as well..It is suitable for any type of floors and just because of this vacuum cleaner, I got some cleaning jobs and regular clients.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

9 moths the dead and handle-stick break and more

I got mine via ebay March 2016, then 4 months ago i needed to buy a new head part (floor part) as the wheels werent rolling and breaking. the handle part was also breaking from wear and tear so fast. At 4 month old the new parts are even worse agin. and my hose is also snapped in a part. The cord get knotted every time i try to roll it up. and has also 2 parts of that breaking too. Basically need new vacuum.. the parts be too expensive every 6 months to replace.... sad, as it is a comfy back pack but the quality of hose and floor part is terrible...

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Grumpyz

GrumpyzWestern Australia, 6110

VACPAC YOUR THE GREATEST

VACPAC are the very best vacuum cleaner I've ever had the pleasure of using, they are comfortable on you back and have extremely powerful suction. I used one for mainly commercial use, without any real problems for eighteen (18) years. And would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a hard working vacuum.

Date PurchasedJan 1999

dmacca21

dmacca21Dayton

Happy Wife, Happy Life!!!

We have had this vacuum for nearly 1 Year now. I will be the first to admin that my wife does all the vacuuming in our house. She used this model vacuum when working for a short time as a school cleaner and loved it. It is not too heavy and the padding on the back and shoulder straps are really good. My wife finds it so easy to clean the house with this on her back compared to dragging a vacuum cleaner from room to room. I have only used it a few times but the suction is great.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Mariah123Qld, 4670

Superpro 700 Duo...Wow factor!....compared to other vacuums I have owned.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Mariah123

3 months later....it is still the best vacuum cleanerI have ever owned over the last 30 years! So nice to be able to promote an Australian product. Well done Pacvac.

PaulS

PaulSSouth East Queensland, QLD

We're so glad we bought this

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Lesley Maly

Lesley MalyAU

2nd Pacvac in as many years

I am a cleaner and run my own business, the vac gets a pretty hard work out averaging 3-5 hours per day but nevertheless I would expect it to last longer than this. I purchased the Superpro 700 in January this year, today it simply stopped working! I find it to be very loud, I actually use earmuffs as it so loud as well as being quite heavy. Overall I am not very happy with it and will be looking at another brand to replace this one.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

See all Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range reviews

Leanne

Leanneasked

Can cloth dust bags be washed and if so what do you recommend is the best process?

Hi Leanne,

You can certainly wash the vacuum bags!

Place into a delicates bag inside out after emptying and beating out the fine dust.

Pop into the washing machine and run on a hand wash cycle using your regular detergent (40°C MAX).

This can also be done with the HEPA filter. I do this weekly

Evelyn

Evelynasked

How do you remove the hose from the pacvac glide 300 as there is no suction so might also need to know how to remove something that is stuck in there ?

Peter B18

check this Pacvac video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pttPE5c23w Cheers, Peter

Hi Evelyn

Thank you for your enquiry.

We have two types of hose for the Glide 300, depending on the age of your machine, it should either unscrew or push in and turn to the left to remove.

The best way to check for a blockage is to disconnect the parts and drop a coin through. Please see the link below which will take you to a video that demonstrates this process for you.

To optimise the suction of the machine, it is important that you maintain it by cleaning the filter and changing the dust bags regularly, etc. For your convenience, here is a link to a video that demonstrates the key steps that you need to undertake to maintain your machine.

I hope that helps with your enquiry, but please don’t forget that we are always here to help, so please reach out to us at any time and we’ll happily assist you.

Thank you.

Kind regards

The Pacvac Team

Thomas M

There are two little tabs on the fittings at each end of the hose. Try squeezing those with a paperclip or similar. Hope this helps.

Phillip G

Phillip Gasked

Hi I’ve got a pacvac 2000 and trying to find the 3lug hose to fit it but don’t know what to look for would be great full for any help on this issue? thanks

Suggest you contact Pacvac head office in Perth direct

Hi Phillip

Thank you for your enquiry.

One of our key objectives as a business is to ensure that our machines are built to last, so we are delighted to hear that your machine is still working well for you.

The fitting you require for your machine is in stock; it’s part number is HOA008 and available at a unit price of $46.10 (GST inclusive).

Due to the age of the product, it isn’t available for purchase online so if you would kindly send an order via sales@pacvac.com with your delivery details, the Sales Team can assist you further and provide details on freight and delivery times.

Thank you.

Kind regards

The Pacvac Team

Get an answer from our members and Pacvac representatives

CategoryCommercial Vacuum Cleaners