Pacvac Superpro 700

Pacvac Superpro 700 Questions & Answers (page 2 of 2)

34 questions from our users

randomcleanerasked

Superpro 700

Hi guys my pacvac superpro 700 wont turn on?? It stopped and started twice during a clean and then stopped without me touching it and now I cant get it to start again?

Hello Randomcleaner

Thank you for submitting your question relating to your Superpro 700 not turning on.

Unfortunately this issue could be occurring as a result of many reasons and it is difficult to correctly advise you on how to rectify the situation without first speaking with you to troubleshoot this further.

If you could please phone our offices between 8.00am – 4.00pm AWST on (08) 9479 1444 a member of our friendly sales team would be more than happy to assist you personally. Otherwise please feel free to email us directly at sales@pacvac.com with your preferred phone number (making reference to this enquiry) and we will call you back at a time most convenient for you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

randomcleaner

Thank you for your very fast ressponse!! I worked out over the weekend that it is an eletrical cault aand as soon as i used a different lead it worked like a charm like usual. Thank you guys! Best vac ive ever brought and my clients all love how it cleans their floors. Cheers

Bruce McCall

Bruce McCallasked

Superpro 700

What are the differences between the SUPERPRO 700 and PACVAC new upgraded thrift?

Hello Bruce,

Thanks for the question about the differences in our back pack vacuums - the Superpro 700 and the Thrift 650. Both of these vacuums are great choices and are built tough for commercial cleaners using them in tough conditions. We have tailored each product to suit particular desires which include cleaning requirements and budget.

Our Superpro 700 comes fitted with extra features providing the ultimate user experience.
• Filtration System - Hypercone filtration system (HEPA rated and the patented design ensures lasting suction).
• Motor type - Double stage motor (durability and longevity).
• Lead System – Plug in short lead (quick and easy servicing). 18m extension lead.
• Wand System - Stainless steel two piece wand (enduring strength).
• Accessory Tools - Three quality accessory tools for vacuuming dust, crevices and upholstery.

Our Thrift 650 has been tailored to please the cost conscious buyer and is sold as our base model, whilst still delivering robust features needed for rugged cleaning requirements.
• Filtration System - Hi-Flow filter (standard filter system used commonly throughout commercial back pack vacuum cleaners).
• Motor type - Single stage motor.
• Lead System – Hard wired short lead. 18m extension lead.
• Wand System – Plastic two piece wand.
• Accessory Tools - One quality accessory tool for vacuuming crevices.

We pride ourselves on delivering quality products. Both of these back pack vacuums come with our 2 year warranty guarantee on the body and motor, our ergonomically designed harness system and many other great features that have earnt Pacvac the reputation for providing the best products in the market.

I hope we have been of help. If you have any further questions, please contact us on 08 9479 1444 or email sales@pacvac.com and we will get back to you right away!

kezza

kezzaasked

Superpro 700

What's the difference between the thrift (new version and the 700)?

Hello

I'm not familiar with the difference sorry. You'd need to call pacvac

Hello Kezza,

Thanks for question about the differences in our back pack vacuums - the Superpro 700 and the Thrift 650. Both of these vacuums are great choices and are built tough for commercial cleaners using them in tough conditions. We have tailored each product to suit particular desires which include cleaning requirements and budget.

• Motor type - Double stage motor (durability and longevity).
• Wand System - Stainless steel two piece wand (enduring strength).

• Motor type - Single stage motor.
• Lead System – Hard wired short lead. 18m extension lead.
• Wand System – Plastic two piece wand.
• Accessory Tools - One quality accessory tool for vacuuming crevices.

sunnyasked

Superpro 700

Does any do a repair service for this model SuperPro 700 Series in Brisbane?

goldentrevally

Just give pacvac a call and find out where you can have it serviced. The customer service is very good.

Hello Sunny

Thank you for submitting your question.

Dependent on your location in Brisbane we can suggest the follow possible Authorised Service Centres to have your Superpro 700 serviced at:

- Whitehouse Cleaning Supplies – 17 Byres Street, Newstead QLD 4006
- Intercity Cleaning Supplies – Unit 4 / 1274 Boundary Road, Wacol QLD 4876

Or you are welcome to visit http://www.pacvac.com/service-centres and search by state to find a suitable Authorised Service Centre near you.

We hope this has appropriately answered your question, however should you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact our office between 8.00am – 4.00pm AWST on (08) 9479 1444 or email sales@pacvac.com and a member of our Sales Team will be happy to help.

sunny

Thank you goldentrevally and pacvac team for such a prompt reply ;-)

Jessikaasked

Superpro 700

After having this amazing vacuum for almost 3 years! It has stopped working for me. I'm thinking it needs a service. Does anyone know roughly what I am looking at $$ for getting it serviced?

Peter B18

If you are in Perth, take it to Pac Vac in Belmont. A new motor will cost about $100 installed.
And yes, they do do repairs to their machinery. Otherwise any good (Commercial) machine repairer should charge around the same

Peter B18

PS: you've probably yanked on the power lead one too many times and pulled it off the contacts in the motor (O fused it ut by sucking in some water).
(I'm looking at ways to more firmly anchor the extension lead for the 17 we have here at work, as some cleaners are quite agressive with pulling on the cord.
(Some cleaners aren't a problem as they seem to be asleep all day, LoL)

Jessika

Thank you very much for the answer. But I live in Dalby qld.. I googled on places where to get it serviced etc. I'm just hoping it's something simple. I love this vacuum cleaner :)

livo

livoasked

Superpro 700

How do you clean the power head as where I clean has a lot of human hair and it seems to get wrapped around the head and it stops this a non power version.

Peter B18

Depends on the particular vac head. Most non-powered heads have 2 small wheels that are on little axles at the outside ends of the body. These are each pressed into a pair of slots in the head. You can prise the wheels (with axles) out of the head. Push the axle out of the wheel and clean away any hair or muck attached to both, as well as in the body of the head. Reassemble and push axle (with wheel on it) back into its little slots on the frame.
If the head has a roller style brush in it, you will often find a cover holding the ends of the brush in place. It will probably be some sort of plastic or nylon plate that clips into the body of the vac head. Again, prise these off to get to the parts and spaces underneath.
If the underside has a metal plate, it is often very easy to clean by unscrewing the plate and lifting it off. Most likely all moving parts are probably just sitting in slots (full of muck!). Theses can be easily lifted out to get at the inside spaces for cleaning.
New (non-powered) vacuum heads probably cost less that $5 imported into Australia, and retail at around $25, so their construction is usually really simple!

chook22

chook22asked

Superpro 700

How heavy is the pacvacs?

Peter B18

see this link for full specs:

Cheers

Rohit C

Rohit Casked

Superpro 700

How is it for vacuuming carpets? Can someone who has a powerhead tell me how effective it is in real life usage?

Peter B18

Yep, we run about 12 regular PacVacs + a cordless. We have several powerheads.
The battery model gives about 25 minutes per charge, good suction.
The regular 240 Volt is obviously a bit more powerful, but like all vac's, if you don't empty and clean the filter bag, performance suffers.
The powerhead is best, pulls more dirt out of the carpet. Not quicker, more thorough. Doesn't make the carpet look any cleaner, but you sure see the results in the filter bag. We use them in some offices, where some people have allergies to dust or mites.
We use Carpet cleaning machines (Cimex, Sabrina) once per year to keep them looking great.
I'd say you should have a real reason to get the powerhead due to cost. If you have a high traffic area with a lot of dirt tracking in, or someone with a dust allergy, then its most probably worth the $$

goldentrevally

Hi I can't speak highly enough of this vacuum. I have a 5 bedroom house and dog. It's bloody brilliant.

I did a lot of research before buying it.

It's used by professional cleaners.

That's why it comes with a 16 Metre cord.

The other thing is parts are so easy to buy on eBay.

They even sell cord connector clips so cord doesn't accidentally come out while you are moving around.

We have had this vacuum for 3 years now.y husband used it in his huge warehouse for most of that time. They are printers so it has had a fair workout. No problems yet with it at all.

It's a no nonsense industrial vacuum that's easy to buy bags for online and filters etc.

Just look on ebay.

We got the vacuum on ebay for about $300.

Peter B18

Following on to goldentrevally's comment: The heavy duty extension cords you get from Hardware stores can be Quite heavy to drag around after you. Commercial cleaning industry suppliers have much lighter cords up to 30 metres long. Dearer yes, but much easier to drag around. (I had one on my vac that I used for eight classrooms x 5 days/wk x 40weeks/yr for 5 years (= 1600 classrooms) before needing replacement (fused at plug end).

kyliehoban

kyliehobanasked

Superpro 700

What is the difference between the SuperPro and the Duo? I could use on building sites and noticed that the Duo said it was more for this purpose. Also any tips on where is the cheapest to purchase?

Hi Kylie,
Sorry I'm not sure. Just call Pacvac and they can tell you. They have good custimer service. Mel

Peter B18

The Duo is OK for ACCIDENTAL suckion of SMALL quantaties of liquid. It is NOT a wet/dry vac. We don't have any duo's but when I enquired at PacVac they basically told me that I should just stick to the SuperPro and avoid wet areas. (We run 12 SuperPro and one Battery unit

lidia.brito70

lidia.brito70asked

Superpro 700

Does the pacvak can have a turbo head as an extra part of it?

Peter B18

Yes, there is a separate powerhead and pre-wired wand and hose that plugs into a socket on the vacuum itself. Available as an add-on extra. they work well (we have 3)

Hello Lidia

Thank you for your question.

I am pleased to say that Pacvac's Superpro 700 back pack vacuum does have a compatible turbo head attachment. The part number for this accessory is UA926 and can be ordered through our distributor network.

Please visit www.pacvac.com and click on the 'where to buy' tab to find the retailer closest to you. Otherwise please contact our main office on (08) 9479 1444 or email sales@pacvac.com and someone will be able to personally assist you.

I hope this has been of assistance and thank you for your interest in Pacvac's products.

Pete

Peteasked

Superpro 700

can it suck up plaster dust?

Peter B18

Yes, but remember plaster dust is very fine so will "fill" a filter quite quickly. The SuperPro has a Heps filter which means very very fine so it will clog even faster. You get to know by the sound of the motor when the filters need cleaning/replacing. If you are using it as a tradie, I'd shake it out at least every hour, and change the bag at Smoko, Lunch etc. Also, for plaster, you'd be mad not to use the extra paper liner, and don't forget to wash out (in soapy water) the foam "engine filter" at the back of the machine reasonably often.
** If undamaged, you can wash filter cones and cloth bags in machine and re-use. Don't wash your best whites straight after as the filters produce some really grotty water residue in the bowl!
For a house, I look at it this way: 10 class rooms per day, empty at least once per day. Change filters and paper bags every 3 weeks** = every 150 classrooms. 3-4 bedrooms + hallway = 1 classroom, rest of house = another, so so long as you aren't trying to suck up half the Nullabor, you should get some good mileage out of each bag.

Lea Rath

Lea Rathasked

Superpro 700

Can pregnant school cleaners use the vacpac superpro? I'm 26 weeks and would like to know if it is safe.

Peter B18

I'm not a qualified Doctor so my response is without that sort of knowledge.
All I can say is that the PacVac company suggest that if worn correctly, the vacuum puts the least amount of strain on the wearer.
I have some cleaners who can be indelicately described as "fat" that manage to wear them with little apparent difficulty.
I have 3 herniated discs in my back and don't feel much strain after wearing one for about half a 3hr shift (school cleaners shouldn't be puy in a position where they have to wear one for the entire shift anyway)
Hope this helps, cheers, Peter

Pacvac TeamPacvac

Thank you for your enquiry Lea. Pacvac advises that you refer to your physician or paediatrician for guidance and clarification on this matter.

Linda

Lindaasked

Superpro 700

Hi do these vacumes come with the hose? We are in Perth and wondered where we would get it serviced and extra accessories?

Peter B18

Yes they do. West Australian Cleaning Equipment Repairs for service. They and, Rapid Clean are 2 places to get bits

Peter B18

Rapid Clean are now known as "The Goods"

Peter B18

The servicing is really ensuring the filter bag is clean, the filter cone is clean, and the Motor foam filter (at the back) is clean. All these can be washed, dried, and re-used a number of times. The only other "service" is ensuring the strap holding the extension lead is doing its job of preventing the motors lead from getting yanked out of the motor.
You can get virtually all parts replaced, even a dead motor (usually 'cos someone sucked in some water and shorted it out!)

vacuum answers

vacuum answersasked

Superpro 700

could this machine be used outdoors on synthetic lawn to pick up leaves and smaller bits?

Peter B18

Two things restrict the use of this PacVac outdoors: 1 The hose is 32mm diameter, so larger leaves etc could frequently clog it up. 2 The unit is allergic to water.
There is a model designed to withstand some occasional wet patches. It is not a wet n dry vac, but little bits of wet are ok.
Apart from that, ours are often used outdoors around doorways etc without any real problems

Peter is referring to the Pac Vac Superpro Duo which has a Bypass motor which intake some further moisture. Also to note with the Pac Vac Backpacks your able to attached a self driven power head which comes with a brush roller. The power head which is electrical driven would assist to open the weave on the synthetic grass and allow for a deeper clean. They start from around $180 each.

See all Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range questions

Get an answer from our members and Pacvac representatives