Pacvac Superpro 700

Pacvac Superpro 700

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.3

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (4) · No
cheryl

cherylPerth, WA

Great machine. Would give 5* if all floor tools & brushes matched up to its performance.

Purchased in January 2013 for $310.00.

Product is usedWeekly
Floor TypeCarpet and Tiles
Pacvac TeamPacvac

Best back pack Vacuum by far

Purchased my PacVac in 2007 and has been a great unit to date.
Its been used hours on end, day after day for domestic, commercial and even builders cleaning and never had an issue.

I have used other brands and models but will chose my Superpro 700 over any of them.

13 years on, I have noticed the suction is a little weaker then it once was but it still does a fantastic job.

I would like to buy another Superpro 700 soon and retire my current unit to home use only and see how much more life i can get out of it when it will only be used 2-4 times per week.

Purchased in February 2007.

Product is usedDaily
Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Kylie W.

Kylie W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is awesome. The best vac I've ever used or owned.

This is such a versatile vacuum works great on any flooring except wet ofcourse. Honestly the best vacuum I've used by far my entire 38years. I haven't bought a new vacuum in 4-5 years

Purchased in August 2014 for $399.00.

Product is usedDaily
Floor TypeCarpet, Tiles and Wood
Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Pacvac Superpro 700 compares to other Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

joecool_5150

joecool_5150Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why Can't I give this thing 6 stars??

Purchased in January 2019 at CCS.

Product is usedWeekly
Floor TypeWood
See all Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range reviews

Mark H

Mark Hasked

Superpro 700

Unit has always worked very well, but for some reason our Pacvac superpro has lost its suction. The motor sounds like it is working fine, we have cleaned the dust bag and filter and have also checked for pipe blockages. Any ideas as to what the problem might be!

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your enquiry, we’re thrilled you love our Superpro 700!

There could potentially be a blockage in the bent end handle piece, which we have a simple trick to check.

Remove the handle piece from the hose, and drop a 10 cent coin down one end.
If the coin doesn't come out of the other end there's a blockage, if it does then there may be another issue.

If this is the case could you please advise your location so we could connect you with your closest service outlet?

Please don't hesitate to reach out directly to us if you need any further help!

Kind Regards,

Zoe

Terry T.
Terry T.

Hi
Just bought the superpro pacvac 700 battery for $1490
The suction was a big different compared with the electric cable pacvac
My question is those 2 vaccums are produced same amount of power suction?

Please help thanks

Hi Terry,

Thank you for your enquiry!

Using a corded Pacvac machine will give a more powerful suction of 38 litres per second at 240v, which is why it’s ideal for deep cleaning.

Our battery machines like the Superpro run on 36v with suction of 33 litres per second, making them perfect maintenance units, where you get a quick, hassle free clean without any cords and having to locate power.

I hope this answers your question, if there’s anything further I can do to help please let me know!

Kind Regards,

Zoe

Leanne

Leanneasked

Superpro 700

Can cloth dust bags be washed and if so what do you recommend is the best process?

Hi Leanne,

You can certainly wash the vacuum bags!

Place into a delicates bag inside out after emptying and beating out the fine dust.

Pop into the washing machine and run on a hand wash cycle using your regular detergent (40°C MAX).

This can also be done with the HEPA filter. I do this weekly

Evelyn

Evelynasked

Superpro 700

How do you remove the hose from the pacvac glide 300 as there is no suction so might also need to know how to remove something that is stuck in there ?

Peter B18
Peter B18

check this Pacvac video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pttPE5c23w Cheers, Peter

Hi Evelyn

Thank you for your enquiry.

We have two types of hose for the Glide 300, depending on the age of your machine, it should either unscrew or push in and turn to the left to remove.

The best way to check for a blockage is to disconnect the parts and drop a coin through. Please see the link below which will take you to a video that demonstrates this process for you.

To optimise the suction of the machine, it is important that you maintain it by cleaning the filter and changing the dust bags regularly, etc. For your convenience, here is a link to a video that demonstrates the key steps that you need to undertake to maintain your machine.

I hope that helps with your enquiry, but please don’t forget that we are always here to help, so please reach out to us at any time and we’ll happily assist you.

Thank you.

Kind regards

The Pacvac Team

Thomas M
Thomas M

There are two little tabs on the fittings at each end of the hose. Try squeezing those with a paperclip or similar. Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Pacvac representatives

Compare all 6 Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range