Pacvac Superpro 700

Pacvac Superpro 700 (page 2 of 2)

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (1)
goldentrevally

goldentrevallySydney, NSW

pacvac 700 pro - the best. you won't be disappointed

Get one. You won't ever look back. It makes it fun to vacuum.

You keep 1 free hand for moving items while you vacuum. Also terrific for anyone with stairs.

All pacvac come with an 18Metre cord And easy to replace parts.

This is an industrial quality vacuum at a supermarket price.

You can get the vacuum, cord, accessories and 10 spare bags for about $320 au.

Nilesh

NileshSYDNEY

PacVac Superpro Duo 700

For 4 bedroom home, I Bought in April 2014 after Old Hoover died. First though BACK vacuum may be heavy, but I was wrong PacVac is the MOST convenient vacuum I ever had. Don't feel like 5kg at you back. Keep moving while vacuuming flawless with LOOSING SUCTION ( Unlike Hoover..looses suction every 15 minutes). Very long sturdy cord.
BEST BEST BEST EVER

Called PacVac company last week Oct 2014 when vacuum shut down by it shelf because of over heating while sucking catalog paper. Excellent customer service, listen to my question and provided proper technical support. After 30mins turned on and started working.
Customer service : BEST BEST BEST

Keppie

KeppieSYDNEY

Wish I had of got one ealier!

I can't believe how good this machine is! My favourite thing is that vacuuming doesn't feel like a chore any more. It is so easy to vacuum the house and the suction is excellent. I have had it for over 1 year now and haven't even needed to clean the filter, only change the paper bag and it sucks like I just bought it. My friend is a cleaner and put me onto it. She has used the same brand for 15 years. This leaves domestic models in the dirt :)
Suction and I can clean the whole house without unplugging the cord.
It looks heavy but when you wear it you don't even notice it is on your back - I reckon anyone that bought one would have nothing bad to say.

Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Pacvac Superpro 700 compares to other Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

attivi1982

attivi1982

Great value, excellent for tall users and for domestic use.....

Chris56
Chris56

I'm taking delivery of one of these tomorrow. I've heard they are great so looking forward to giving it a go.

See all Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range reviews

Beaming L.

Beaming L.asked

Superpro 700

Can I wash the filter BASKET in the Pacvac?. It’s dirty and I’ve tried blowing out the dust but still dirty.

Hi Beaming L,

Thank you for your question, it’s great to see as keeping a clean dust bag (and filter) enhances the longevity of your machine and ensures optimal airflow/suction.

We provide a spare dust bag in the box when you purchase your vacuum to provide convenient cleaning, so in effect you can give the dirty dust bag a good shake out and then vacuum it clean, with the spare dust bag in place.

Alternatively, you can wash these reusable SMS dust bags, however you must ensure you are very thorough in washing as any dust / dirt left to dry after washing may clog the pores of the bag, not allowing the air to pass through effectively. It’s equally important that the dust bag is thoroughly dry before putting it back into the machine.

If you have been using the same reusable dust bag for some time, we do recommend replacing them with new ones if it appears the worst for wear.

If you are located within Australia, you can purchase a replacement dust bag through our online store via this link https://shop.pacvac.com/au/reusable-sms-cone-dust-bag-5l-grey , or from one of our stockists.

For more safety and maintenance tips on Pacvac machines, you can visit the Pacvac Academy at https://academy.pacvac.com/ where we provide short to the point video tutorials on your vacuum cleaner.

I hope this is helpful to you, please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions about our product/s.

Hope you have a great day!

Best,
Juliet

Mark H

Mark Hasked

Superpro 700

Unit has always worked very well, but for some reason our Pacvac superpro has lost its suction. The motor sounds like it is working fine, we have cleaned the dust bag and filter and have also checked for pipe blockages. Any ideas as to what the problem might be!

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your enquiry, we’re thrilled you love our Superpro 700!

There could potentially be a blockage in the bent end handle piece, which we have a simple trick to check.

Remove the handle piece from the hose, and drop a 10 cent coin down one end.
If the coin doesn't come out of the other end there's a blockage, if it does then there may be another issue.

If this is the case could you please advise your location so we could connect you with your closest service outlet?

Please don't hesitate to reach out directly to us if you need any further help!

Kind Regards,

Zoe

Terry T.
Terry T.

Hi
Just bought the superpro pacvac 700 battery for $1490
The suction was a big different compared with the electric cable pacvac
My question is those 2 vaccums are produced same amount of power suction?

Please help thanks

Hi Terry,

Thank you for your enquiry!

Using a corded Pacvac machine will give a more powerful suction of 38 litres per second at 240v, which is why it’s ideal for deep cleaning.

Our battery machines like the Superpro run on 36v with suction of 33 litres per second, making them perfect maintenance units, where you get a quick, hassle free clean without any cords and having to locate power.

I hope this answers your question, if there’s anything further I can do to help please let me know!

Kind Regards,

Zoe

Leanne

Leanneasked

Superpro 700

Can cloth dust bags be washed and if so what do you recommend is the best process?

Hi Leanne,

You can certainly wash the vacuum bags!

Place into a delicates bag inside out after emptying and beating out the fine dust.

Pop into the washing machine and run on a hand wash cycle using your regular detergent (40°C MAX).

This can also be done with the HEPA filter. I do this weekly

Get an answer from our members and Pacvac representatives

Pacvac Superpro 700