Pacvac Superpro 700

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (1)

Best back pack Vacuum by far

Purchased my PacVac in 2007 and has been a great unit to date.
Its been used hours on end, day after day for domestic, commercial and even builders cleaning and never had an issue.

I have used other brands and models but will chose my Superpro 700 over any of them.

13 years on, I have noticed the suction is a little weaker then it once was but it still does a fantastic job.

I would like to buy another Superpro 700 soon and retire my current unit to home use only and see how much more life i can get out of it when it will only be used 2-4 times per week.

Purchased in February 2007.

joecool_5150

joecool_5150Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why Can't I give this thing 6 stars??

Purchased in January 2019 at CCS.

Needs more R&D

Have a few battery Pacvac Battery SuperPro 700, its all starting to crap out. I presume it more the battery unit then the vacuum motor. I have a few first gen battery vacuums and they work really good, the second gen not so good

Purchased in April 2019.

Thomas M

Thomas Mhobart

Can't fault it

I've owned the Pacvac for a couple of years now, and can't fault it. Powerful, comfortable, and most importantly easy to use and maintain. Doesn't get caught around corners or furniture, we only have a small 3 bedroom house (but have a large hairy dog) and I can do the whole house without having to unplug - the 15m chord is a huge benefit (provided you know how to coil it without kinking!). The bag system is cheap and simple and reliable, but the best part is that items inadvertently sucked up can be easily retrieved! I can't figure out why this style of vacuum cleaner isn't more popular for domestic (as opposed to commercial users - who mostly use this style) use. Good value too.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Peter B18

Peter B18Perth

Really good unit

Sturdy, comfortable, efficient Industrial unit with HEPA filter. Spare parts (bags and filters) easy to get and inexpensive. Great if you want to do the whole house in one go. No nonsense and no frilly bits, just good clean(ing) operation. Would recommend to anyone, can even make vacuuming the car a lot easier!

Date PurchasedJune 2008

VeeeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I like this vac very much.

Date PurchasedJan 2014
Veeee

Thank you! I can't fault this vac. Used it twice today. Keep making them! I got mine at Bayswater Cleaning Supplies.

AlitaGippsland, VIC

Love it

Suction is great. Floor tool has goblin head which is very handy for doing corners, as long as I keep it clean. Very easy to manoeuvre around the house and cord is great and doesn't kink. I use replaceable paper bags inside the cloth bag and haven't needed to wash the cloth bag ever. Very easy to wear, has two sets of straps, one for waits and one for chest, only don't bend down too far as it may move up and above your head. Great storage and hasn't let me down in over 5 years of use. Note: don't use in wet areas as you may damage the motor!

Date PurchasedJan 2013
Alita

Thank you so much! That is most helpful. It was my pleasure to leave a review - it's a fantastic product.

Rod p

Rod pMelbourne

My kids love this machine

We have lots of carpet and floor. I've spent years cajoling the five kids into vacuuming various areas - carrots and sticks. We have had drag-behind and upright cleaners galore. Then two years ago, the cleaner at my work said to try PacVac Superpro (which he was using). I love it - watched the whole video about how to use it, fishtail method etc. Made the kids watch it to. They all wanted to try it and ever since, two of them happily vacuum regularly. As do I. Much easier than drag behinds. Only problem now is we can't find the floor attachment and pipe, somehow we have lost them. So currently not so much fun. But a minor problem - overall it's been great.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Diezie

DiezieTenterfield

THE BEST Vacuum Cleaner

We have had this vacuum for 3 years now and we are very happy it. We only use it in our small house (carpet and lino) but it has strong suction and we find the back pac vacuum versions so easy to use. This one is very comfortable. It's easy to clean, and easy to order replacement bags cheaply online. When it comes to vacuuming (Ugh), why would anyone try to save money on something that doesn't work well? This Superpro is well worth the extra money, even for home use. It makes vacuuming as good as doing the vacuuming ever can be.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Petrus Hurter

Petrus HurterClifton Beach

We now have three of these

We now have three units. As a small commercial cleaning business with our main focus around office blocks and very busy restaurants -- these units are simply the most reliable -- they are in use every day for a minimum of 10 hours each and they just continue going. Spares are freely available and does not break the bank. The motor just goes and goes. Get the by-pass motor unit for occasional moist floors such a restaurants. Highly recommended and we will simply not buy anything else -- ever.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Ragnar

RagnarSydney

Simply the best vacuum i have ever used.

I have owned for a year now and I can say that this is the best vacuum I have ever used. WARNING do not waste your money on a Dyson, you will regret it. It's quiet and super powerful. I have accidentally sucked up large pieces of clothing off the floor! When the kids hear it turn on, they scatter to pick up all their toys off the ground, as they know of the supreme toy eating power this instrument yields. It just works! What more can I say? Buy one right now! Buy one for every family member you know! If you can afford to, buy some for other people who are trapped in thinking that their Miele or Dyson is superior! We need a cleaning cultural revolution! Hazaar!

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Hiren

Hiren

Super Machine

I have used many vacuums, but Pacvac is the only one which stand out from other, it is because it does job so easy. the quality is great. Easy to change bags. i am using this vacuum almost every day. if i could not found Pacvac, i fill like job going to be hard for me.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Happy Customer

This product is excellent. Hands free to pickup with one hand and suck up with another. Best Vacuum I've ever had and I've had them all. I slap it on my back starting from one corner upstairs and keep on going downstairs. Suction is sooooo goood you have to let a bit of air in for carpets. Extremely happy :) Best wedding gift ever!

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Carol Boots

Sorry to mislead you - I bought it - but if you are looking for a wedding gift this is the bestest wedding gift in the world. :)

Mitesh

MiteshMelbourne

A perfect Vacuum cleaner for professional cleaner..

The amazing vacuum cleaner I have seen in last two years of my cleaning experience. The suction is amazing easy to operate even under bed, sofa as well..It is suitable for any type of floors and just because of this vacuum cleaner, I got some cleaning jobs and regular clients.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Grumpyz

GrumpyzWestern Australia, 6110

VACPAC YOUR THE GREATEST

VACPAC are the very best vacuum cleaner I've ever had the pleasure of using, they are comfortable on you back and have extremely powerful suction. I used one for mainly commercial use, without any real problems for eighteen (18) years. And would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a hard working vacuum.

Date PurchasedJan 1999

dmacca21

dmacca21Dayton

Happy Wife, Happy Life!!!

We have had this vacuum for nearly 1 Year now. I will be the first to admin that my wife does all the vacuuming in our house. She used this model vacuum when working for a short time as a school cleaner and loved it. It is not too heavy and the padding on the back and shoulder straps are really good. My wife finds it so easy to clean the house with this on her back compared to dragging a vacuum cleaner from room to room. I have only used it a few times but the suction is great.

Date PurchasedJune 2016

Mariah123Qld, 4670

Superpro 700 Duo...Wow factor!....compared to other vacuums I have owned.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Mariah123

3 months later....it is still the best vacuum cleanerI have ever owned over the last 30 years! So nice to be able to promote an Australian product. Well done Pacvac.

PaulS

PaulSSouth East Queensland, QLD

We're so glad we bought this

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Eve

EvePerth, WA

One of the best machines for commerical or household use

Date PurchasedMar 2013

pacvac

Ive been in the cleaning industry for thirty years and have been running my own business for four years, you will not find a better vacuum than pacvac for commercial cleaning,i clean schools and other commercial buildings and builders cleans,have not had one problem they just keep going and i give them a real workout every day.

See all Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range reviews

Beaming L.

Beaming L.asked

Superpro 700

Can I wash the filter BASKET in the Pacvac?. It’s dirty and I’ve tried blowing out the dust but still dirty.

Hi Beaming L,

Thank you for your question, it’s great to see as keeping a clean dust bag (and filter) enhances the longevity of your machine and ensures optimal airflow/suction.

We provide a spare dust bag in the box when you purchase your vacuum to provide convenient cleaning, so in effect you can give the dirty dust bag a good shake out and then vacuum it clean, with the spare dust bag in place.

Alternatively, you can wash these reusable SMS dust bags, however you must ensure you are very thorough in washing as any dust / dirt left to dry after washing may clog the pores of the bag, not allowing the air to pass through effectively. It’s equally important that the dust bag is thoroughly dry before putting it back into the machine.

If you have been using the same reusable dust bag for some time, we do recommend replacing them with new ones if it appears the worst for wear.

If you are located within Australia, you can purchase a replacement dust bag through our online store via this link https://shop.pacvac.com/au/reusable-sms-cone-dust-bag-5l-grey , or from one of our stockists.

For more safety and maintenance tips on Pacvac machines, you can visit the Pacvac Academy at https://academy.pacvac.com/ where we provide short to the point video tutorials on your vacuum cleaner.

I hope this is helpful to you, please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions about our product/s.

Hope you have a great day!

Best,
Juliet

Mark H

Mark Hasked

Superpro 700

Unit has always worked very well, but for some reason our Pacvac superpro has lost its suction. The motor sounds like it is working fine, we have cleaned the dust bag and filter and have also checked for pipe blockages. Any ideas as to what the problem might be!

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your enquiry, we’re thrilled you love our Superpro 700!

There could potentially be a blockage in the bent end handle piece, which we have a simple trick to check.

Remove the handle piece from the hose, and drop a 10 cent coin down one end.
If the coin doesn't come out of the other end there's a blockage, if it does then there may be another issue.

If this is the case could you please advise your location so we could connect you with your closest service outlet?

Please don't hesitate to reach out directly to us if you need any further help!

Kind Regards,

Zoe

Terry T.
Terry T.

Hi
Just bought the superpro pacvac 700 battery for $1490
The suction was a big different compared with the electric cable pacvac
My question is those 2 vaccums are produced same amount of power suction?

Please help thanks

Hi Terry,

Thank you for your enquiry!

Using a corded Pacvac machine will give a more powerful suction of 38 litres per second at 240v, which is why it’s ideal for deep cleaning.

Our battery machines like the Superpro run on 36v with suction of 33 litres per second, making them perfect maintenance units, where you get a quick, hassle free clean without any cords and having to locate power.

I hope this answers your question, if there’s anything further I can do to help please let me know!

Kind Regards,

Zoe

Leanne

Leanneasked

Superpro 700

Can cloth dust bags be washed and if so what do you recommend is the best process?

Hi Leanne,

You can certainly wash the vacuum bags!

Place into a delicates bag inside out after emptying and beating out the fine dust.

Pop into the washing machine and run on a hand wash cycle using your regular detergent (40°C MAX).

This can also be done with the HEPA filter. I do this weekly

Get an answer from our members and Pacvac representatives

Compare all 6 Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range