Pacvac Superpro trans 700

Pacvac Superpro trans 700 Questions & Answers

No reviews. Be the first to review it!

1 question from our users

Babar M.

Babar M.asked

Superpro trans 700

Where/How to use Superpro Trans 700, since in my country we usually work on 220V 50-60Hz, but its configration is 110V 400Hz...
Also tell me that can it work on 50-60Hz or not?

Peter B18
Peter B18

Hi Babar, you will have to talk to the Tech guys at PAC VAC direct for the exact answer to this. Cheers!

Pacvac
Pacvac TeamPacvac

Hi Babar M.

Pacvac's Superpro trans 700 is designed for use on large transportation vessels which utilise a 400 hertz power supply, such as planes, ships and trains. The lightweight and compact design makes cleaning in confined areas quick and easy.

I assume that your location is a country that requires a UK Or EU Plug configuration. Pacvac has a Superpro700 that will allow you to use the power supply within your region. UK plugs allow for 220V -50-60HZ Rating -Pacvac tests our machinery to a minimum of 50HZ so you can be assured of safe use.
Please advise our team of your location and we will be happy to advise a location that can supply suitable machinery for your purpose.

I hope that helps with your enquiry, but please don’t forget that we are always here to help, so please reach out to us at any time and we’ll happily assist you.

Thank you.

Kind regards
The Pacvac Team

See all Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range questions

Get an answer from our members and Pacvac representatives