Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

Superpro 700, Superpro battery 700 Advanced, Superpro micron 700, etc...

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

3.8

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (3)

Best back pack Vacuum by far

Purchased my PacVac in 2007 and has been a great unit to date.
Its been used hours on end, day after day for domestic, commercial and even builders cleaning and never had an issue.

I have used other brands and models but will chose my Superpro 700 over any of them.

13 years on, I have noticed the suction is a little weaker then it once was but it still does a fantastic job.

I would like to buy another Superpro 700 soon and retire my current unit to home use only and see how much more life i can get out of it when it will only be used 2-4 times per week.

Purchased in February 2007.

Pet OwnerYes
Kylie W.

Kylie W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is awesome. The best vac I've ever used or owned.

This is such a versatile vacuum works great on any flooring except wet ofcourse. Honestly the best vacuum I've used by far my entire 38years. I haven't bought a new vacuum in 4-5 years

Purchased in August 2014 for A$399.00.

Pet OwnerYes
Floor TypeCarpet, Tiles and Wood
Noway

NowayPerth, WA

Great vacuum's

Used pacvac for over 6 years and wouldn't try anything else there are no other vacuums that come close to the overall quality and price of these machines. Highly recommend, out of about 8 vacuumsowned I've only needed to take any in for fixing once. Very pleased with the customer service I was provided with. Thankyou Pacvac.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$1,200.00.

Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range compares to other Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

JohnSnow

JohnSnowPerth, WA

I like pacvac

Had 7 pacvacs in the last 6 years. Great vacuums, I have tested various other makes and models and always go back to pacvac. Highly recommended. Keep up the good work.

Purchased in April 2019 at the goods for A$1,300.00.

Needs more R&D

Have a few battery Pacvac Battery SuperPro 700, its all starting to crap out. I presume it more the battery unit then the vacuum motor. I have a few first gen battery vacuums and they work really good, the second gen not so good

Purchased in April 2019.

Floor TypeCarpet
See all Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range reviews

Ashish S.

Ashish S.asked

Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

Well everything's is best about this vacuum.. Just two things that I hate about it is it's harness which is not so comfortable and feels very cheap and wessel tool that falls apart after longs uses and wheels start coming off again and again..I think Pullmans is little bit heavier but still best in terms of build and harness..

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for your review and feedback of our Superpro 700 backpack vacuum, we are so pleased that you are finding great value of your machine. We are always keen to hear directly from our users about their experience as it really helps us continuously improve our products.

When designing our harness and back support system, we worked with chiropractors and ergonomists to ensure our machines achieve wearable comfort, and have been manufactured to ensure safe operator use. This factors in the breathability of the material choices of the harness, and ultimately delivering a lightweight machine which puts the least amount of stress on its users.

Typically, discomfort is only ever experienced when our backpacks aren’t being worn correctly, I’ve attached a link below to our Pacvac Academy where you can follow a simple guide to machine wearability: https://academy.pacvac.com/ . We hope these videos are helpful and improves the comfort level of our machine on your back.

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with the wheels of your all-purpose floor tool that comes in the box with the Superpro 700. As it is a consumable item in nature, wear and tear is to be expected, particularly when used frequently for professional cleaning, or in heavy-duty environments. Owing to its low profile design and lightweight construction, not to mention a much more economical product to replace compared with other brands, it is still by far the most popular floor tool in the market today.

Pacvac has several other floor tool options in our range which you can consider adding to your machine. We can recommend our turbo head floor tool which might suit your usage better, if you deal a lot with carpets, this non-powered unit utilises the suction and airflow of the vacuum cleaner to spin the bristles, agitating dirt and debris to achieve better pick up on and a deeper carpet clean.

Alternatively, the combination floor tool is also popular amongst our users. Find it here: https://shop.pacvac.com/au/combination-floor-tool-270mm

We hope these information helps with your concerns and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can help you further.

Kind regards,
Urvin

Love

Loveasked

Hi there
My pacvac suddenly stop working. Then what I notice that as you know long extension cord (from RCD)has small orange indicator on the other end of long extension cord and there is another short cable ( one goes into vacuum and other end plugs into the other end of long extension cord.
When my vacuum stop working I noticed when I unplug the short cable from vacuum then orange light of long extension cord comes ON but when I replug the short cable back to the vacuum again then it goes OFF. Mean vacuum won’t go. Why is like that do you have any solution for this.

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to explain the issue you're having.

It sounds like you're experiencing an electrical fault somewhere, either within the short lead or within the Pacvac machine itself.

We would recommend a process of elimination, try using the Pacvac machine with a different short lead.

If this works then we can assume the short lead was faulty, if this doesn't work you'll need to take your
Pacvac machine to your nearest service agent to take a look at what's going on.

We've sent you a message to get a little bit more information from you so we can help you find your nearest servicing agent.

If you'd prefer to do this yourself, you can enter your suburb into the form through the link below:

Let me know how you go with this if we can help further!

Kind Regards,

Zoe

Jeet S.

Jeet S.asked

Hi there,
I recently got Pacvac Superpro 700 for commercial cleaning in Newzealand. I want to know the price difference between Pacvac Superpro 700 and the new battery operated one? Can’t we fit a battery in Superpro 700?

Hi Jeet,

Thank you for your enquiry!

Each machine we release is carefully designed and engineered as we continuously improve and innovate with our products, so it’s not a simple case of fitting a battery into one machine to turn it into another.

With regards to our pricing we recommend finding your nearest distributor to discuss further, which you can do by typing your suburb into the entry field through the below link:

Please let me know if there’s anything further I can help you with today,

Kind Regards,

Zoe

Get an answer from our members and Pacvac representatives

Compare all 6 Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range
CategoryCommercial Vacuum CleanersCommercial Vacuum CleanersCommercial Vacuum CleanersCommercial Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP)$399$399$399$399