Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

PaulS

PaulSSouth East Queensland, QLD

We're so glad we bought this

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Lesley Maly

Lesley MalyAU

2nd Pacvac in as many years

I am a cleaner and run my own business, the vac gets a pretty hard work out averaging 3-5 hours per day but nevertheless I would expect it to last longer than this. I purchased the Superpro 700 in January this year, today it simply stopped working! I find it to be very loud, I actually use earmuffs as it so loud as well as being quite heavy. Overall I am not very happy with it and will be looking at another brand to replace this one.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Eve

EvePerth, WA

One of the best machines for commerical or household use

Date PurchasedMar 2013

only lasted 2 years and 10 months

I purchased two of these for a small cleaning business that i run. They get used 30 minutes a day 364 days a year. Even though I thought they were a good machine i would expect the motor not to die within 9 months of the warranty running out.Belts on the harness also wore quickly

pete
pete

have been contacted by pacvac and they will fix my vacuum under warranty. couldn't be happier with their customer service. will buy another machine as I am so impressed with their prompt and friendly manner in which they help their customers out.

pacvac

Ive been in the cleaning industry for thirty years and have been running my own business for four years, you will not find a better vacuum than pacvac for commercial cleaning,i clean schools and other commercial buildings and builders cleans,have not had one problem they just keep going and i give them a real workout every day.

Charlie P.Pacvac

Unreliable, nosel breaks and motor overheats

I have used about 4 of these vacs and each one has died a premature death. The motors over heat far too quickly, and the nosel attching to the floor breaks and had to be taped. In one of the machines the electric socket came out of the machine and gave the operator an electric shock. Yes, they are cheap but only last 4-5 months.

goldentrevally

goldentrevallySydney, NSW

pacvac 700 pro - the best. you won't be disappointed

Get one. You won't ever look back. It makes it fun to vacuum.

You keep 1 free hand for moving items while you vacuum. Also terrific for anyone with stairs.

All pacvac come with an 18Metre cord And easy to replace parts.

This is an industrial quality vacuum at a supermarket price.

You can get the vacuum, cord, accessories and 10 spare bags for about $320 au.

Nilesh

NileshSYDNEY

PacVac Superpro Duo 700

For 4 bedroom home, I Bought in April 2014 after Old Hoover died. First though BACK vacuum may be heavy, but I was wrong PacVac is the MOST convenient vacuum I ever had. Don't feel like 5kg at you back. Keep moving while vacuuming flawless with LOOSING SUCTION ( Unlike Hoover..looses suction every 15 minutes). Very long sturdy cord.
BEST BEST BEST EVER

Called PacVac company last week Oct 2014 when vacuum shut down by it shelf because of over heating while sucking catalog paper. Excellent customer service, listen to my question and provided proper technical support. After 30mins turned on and started working.
Customer service : BEST BEST BEST

Keppie

KeppieSYDNEY

Wish I had of got one ealier!

I can't believe how good this machine is! My favourite thing is that vacuuming doesn't feel like a chore any more. It is so easy to vacuum the house and the suction is excellent. I have had it for over 1 year now and haven't even needed to clean the filter, only change the paper bag and it sucks like I just bought it. My friend is a cleaner and put me onto it. She has used the same brand for 15 years. This leaves domestic models in the dirt :)
Suction and I can clean the whole house without unplugging the cord.
It looks heavy but when you wear it you don't even notice it is on your back - I reckon anyone that bought one would have nothing bad to say.

attivi1982

attivi1982

Great value, excellent for tall users and for domestic use.....

Chris56
Chris56

I'm taking delivery of one of these tomorrow. I've heard they are great so looking forward to giving it a go.

Chang

Changasked

Hi Pacvac Team,
I have had Pacvac Superpro 700 backpack vacuum for last 1.5 years and all of a sudden it has stopped working. I tried to remedy with all the information provided in the manual provided along with it. Since then I have returned to M/s Statewide Cleaning Supplies, Osborne Park, Perth, WA on last Friday with the receipt of purchase dated June 2018. The lady in the counter clearly confirmed me that the vacuum is within its 2 years of warranty and will cover at least motor and the body. Today I received a call from their technician saying that I have bare some charges since the motor is out of warranty i.e "one year of warranty for motor and 2 years for body" he said. I am confused about it particularly about the service warranty? Please correct me if I am wrong because I don't know what exactly the 2 years warranty covers in reality.

Hi Chang

Thank you for getting in touch with us, you are absolutely right; our warranty is 2 years on the body and motor and unfortunately, it appears that there has been some miscommunication from Statewide Cleaning Supplies on this matter.

Our Regional Sales Manager, Nolan Smith, will be in touch very soon to ensure this issue is resolved promptly for you.

Please don't forget that we are always here to help, so reach out to us at any time, and we will happily assist you.

Kind regards

Charlie

MIDasked

Superpro battery 700 Advanced

Does the two batteries maintain the same amount of power/suction until the last second?

JohnSnow
JohnSnow

Yeah keeps full power for the full 45 mins

MID

Why do some reviews say the battery lasts only 30 minutes?

Hello MID and JohnShow

Lithium-ion batteries gradually lose capacity over their life and performance depends on how intensively they have been used.

Please don't forget that we are always here to help, so reach out to us at any time, we will happily assist you.

Charlie

Leanne

Leanneasked

Superpro 700

Can cloth dust bags be washed and if so what do you recommend is the best process?

Hi Leanne,

You can certainly wash the vacuum bags!

Place into a delicates bag inside out after emptying and beating out the fine dust.

Pop into the washing machine and run on a hand wash cycle using your regular detergent (40°C MAX).

This can also be done with the HEPA filter. I do this weekly

Get an answer from our members and Pacvac representatives

Pacvac Superpro 700

Pacvac Superpro wispa 700

Pacvac Superpro wispa 700

Pacvac Superpro trans 700

Pacvac Superpro trans 700

CategoryCommercial Vacuum CleanersCommercial Vacuum CleanersCommercial Vacuum CleanersCommercial Vacuum CleanersCommercial Vacuum CleanersCommercial Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP)$399$399$399$399$399$399