Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

Superpro 700, Superpro battery 700 Advanced, Superpro micron 700, etc...

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (2)

Best back pack Vacuum by far

Purchased my PacVac in 2007 and has been a great unit to date.
Its been used hours on end, day after day for domestic, commercial and even builders cleaning and never had an issue.

I have used other brands and models but will chose my Superpro 700 over any of them.

13 years on, I have noticed the suction is a little weaker then it once was but it still does a fantastic job.

I would like to buy another Superpro 700 soon and retire my current unit to home use only and see how much more life i can get out of it when it will only be used 2-4 times per week.

Purchased in February 2007.

Pet OwnerYes
joecool_5150

joecool_5150Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why Can't I give this thing 6 stars??

Purchased in January 2019 at CCS.

Product is usedWeekly
Pet OwnerYes
Floor TypeWood
Noway

NowayPerth, WA

Great vacuum's

Used pacvac for over 6 years and wouldn't try anything else there are no other vacuums that come close to the overall quality and price of these machines. Highly recommend, out of about 8 vacuumsowned I've only needed to take any in for fixing once. Very pleased with the customer service I was provided with. Thankyou Pacvac.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$1,200.00.

Pet OwnerNo
Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range compares to other Commercial Vacuum Cleaners

JohnSnow

JohnSnowPerth, WA

I like pacvac

Had 7 pacvacs in the last 6 years. Great vacuums, I have tested various other makes and models and always go back to pacvac. Highly recommended. Keep up the good work.

Purchased in April 2019 at the goods for A$1,300.00.

Pet OwnerNo
Thomas M

Thomas Mhobart

Can't fault it

I've owned the Pacvac for a couple of years now, and can't fault it. Powerful, comfortable, and most importantly easy to use and maintain. Doesn't get caught around corners or furniture, we only have a small 3 bedroom house (but have a large hairy dog) and I can do the whole house without having to unplug - the 15m chord is a huge benefit (provided you know how to coil it without kinking!). The bag system is cheap and simple and reliable, but the best part is that items inadvertently sucked up can be easily retrieved! I can't figure out why this style of vacuum cleaner isn't more popular for domestic (as opposed to commercial users - who mostly use this style) use. Good value too.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Peter B18

Peter B18Perth

Really good unit

Sturdy, comfortable, efficient Industrial unit with HEPA filter. Spare parts (bags and filters) easy to get and inexpensive. Great if you want to do the whole house in one go. No nonsense and no frilly bits, just good clean(ing) operation. Would recommend to anyone, can even make vacuuming the car a lot easier!

Date PurchasedJun 2008

VeeeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I like this vac very much.

Date PurchasedJan 2014
Veeee

Thank you! I can't fault this vac. Used it twice today. Keep making them! I got mine at Bayswater Cleaning Supplies.

AlitaGippsland, VIC

Love it

Suction is great. Floor tool has goblin head which is very handy for doing corners, as long as I keep it clean. Very easy to manoeuvre around the house and cord is great and doesn't kink. I use replaceable paper bags inside the cloth bag and haven't needed to wash the cloth bag ever. Very easy to wear, has two sets of straps, one for waits and one for chest, only don't bend down too far as it may move up and above your head. Great storage and hasn't let me down in over 5 years of use. Note: don't use in wet areas as you may damage the motor!

Date PurchasedJan 2013
Alita

Thank you so much! That is most helpful. It was my pleasure to leave a review - it's a fantastic product.

Rod p

Rod pMelbourne

My kids love this machine

We have lots of carpet and floor. I've spent years cajoling the five kids into vacuuming various areas - carrots and sticks. We have had drag-behind and upright cleaners galore. Then two years ago, the cleaner at my work said to try PacVac Superpro (which he was using). I love it - watched the whole video about how to use it, fishtail method etc. Made the kids watch it to. They all wanted to try it and ever since, two of them happily vacuum regularly. As do I. Much easier than drag behinds. Only problem now is we can't find the floor attachment and pipe, somehow we have lost them. So currently not so much fun. But a minor problem - overall it's been great.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Diezie

DiezieTenterfield

THE BEST Vacuum Cleaner

We have had this vacuum for 3 years now and we are very happy it. We only use it in our small house (carpet and lino) but it has strong suction and we find the back pac vacuum versions so easy to use. This one is very comfortable. It's easy to clean, and easy to order replacement bags cheaply online. When it comes to vacuuming (Ugh), why would anyone try to save money on something that doesn't work well? This Superpro is well worth the extra money, even for home use. It makes vacuuming as good as doing the vacuuming ever can be.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Petrus Hurter

Petrus HurterClifton Beach

We now have three of these

We now have three units. As a small commercial cleaning business with our main focus around office blocks and very busy restaurants -- these units are simply the most reliable -- they are in use every day for a minimum of 10 hours each and they just continue going. Spares are freely available and does not break the bank. The motor just goes and goes. Get the by-pass motor unit for occasional moist floors such a restaurants. Highly recommended and we will simply not buy anything else -- ever.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Ragnar

RagnarSydney

Simply the best vacuum i have ever used.

I have owned for a year now and I can say that this is the best vacuum I have ever used. WARNING do not waste your money on a Dyson, you will regret it. It's quiet and super powerful. I have accidentally sucked up large pieces of clothing off the floor! When the kids hear it turn on, they scatter to pick up all their toys off the ground, as they know of the supreme toy eating power this instrument yields. It just works! What more can I say? Buy one right now! Buy one for every family member you know! If you can afford to, buy some for other people who are trapped in thinking that their Miele or Dyson is superior! We need a cleaning cultural revolution! Hazaar!

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Hiren

Hiren

Super Machine

I have used many vacuums, but Pacvac is the only one which stand out from other, it is because it does job so easy. the quality is great. Easy to change bags. i am using this vacuum almost every day. if i could not found Pacvac, i fill like job going to be hard for me.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Happy Customer

This product is excellent. Hands free to pickup with one hand and suck up with another. Best Vacuum I've ever had and I've had them all. I slap it on my back starting from one corner upstairs and keep on going downstairs. Suction is sooooo goood you have to let a bit of air in for carpets. Extremely happy :) Best wedding gift ever!

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Carol Boots

Sorry to mislead you - I bought it - but if you are looking for a wedding gift this is the bestest wedding gift in the world. :)

Mitesh

MiteshMelbourne

A perfect Vacuum cleaner for professional cleaner..

The amazing vacuum cleaner I have seen in last two years of my cleaning experience. The suction is amazing easy to operate even under bed, sofa as well..It is suitable for any type of floors and just because of this vacuum cleaner, I got some cleaning jobs and regular clients.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Grumpyz

GrumpyzWestern Australia, 6110

VACPAC YOUR THE GREATEST

VACPAC are the very best vacuum cleaner I've ever had the pleasure of using, they are comfortable on you back and have extremely powerful suction. I used one for mainly commercial use, without any real problems for eighteen (18) years. And would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a hard working vacuum.

Date PurchasedJan 1999
dmacca21

dmacca21Dayton

Happy Wife, Happy Life!!!

We have had this vacuum for nearly 1 Year now. I will be the first to admin that my wife does all the vacuuming in our house. She used this model vacuum when working for a short time as a school cleaner and loved it. It is not too heavy and the padding on the back and shoulder straps are really good. My wife finds it so easy to clean the house with this on her back compared to dragging a vacuum cleaner from room to room. I have only used it a few times but the suction is great.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Mariah123Qld, 4670

Superpro 700 Duo...Wow factor!....compared to other vacuums I have owned.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Mariah123

3 months later....it is still the best vacuum cleanerI have ever owned over the last 30 years! So nice to be able to promote an Australian product. Well done Pacvac.

PaulS

PaulSSouth East Queensland, QLD

We're so glad we bought this

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Eve

EvePerth, WA

One of the best machines for commerical or household use

Date PurchasedMar 2013
See all Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range reviews

Ashish S.

Ashish S.asked

Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range

Well everything's is best about this vacuum.. Just two things that I hate about it is it's harness which is not so comfortable and feels very cheap and wessel tool that falls apart after longs uses and wheels start coming off again and again..I think Pullmans is little bit heavier but still best in terms of build and harness..

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for your review and feedback of our Superpro 700 backpack vacuum, we are so pleased that you are finding great value of your machine. We are always keen to hear directly from our users about their experience as it really helps us continuously improve our products.

When designing our harness and back support system, we worked with chiropractors and ergonomists to ensure our machines achieve wearable comfort, and have been manufactured to ensure safe operator use. This factors in the breathability of the material choices of the harness, and ultimately delivering a lightweight machine which puts the least amount of stress on its users.

Typically, discomfort is only ever experienced when our backpacks aren’t being worn correctly, I’ve attached a link below to our Pacvac Academy where you can follow a simple guide to machine wearability: https://academy.pacvac.com/ . We hope these videos are helpful and improves the comfort level of our machine on your back.

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with the wheels of your all-purpose floor tool that comes in the box with the Superpro 700. As it is a consumable item in nature, wear and tear is to be expected, particularly when used frequently for professional cleaning, or in heavy-duty environments. Owing to its low profile design and lightweight construction, not to mention a much more economical product to replace compared with other brands, it is still by far the most popular floor tool in the market today.

Pacvac has several other floor tool options in our range which you can consider adding to your machine. We can recommend our turbo head floor tool which might suit your usage better, if you deal a lot with carpets, this non-powered unit utilises the suction and airflow of the vacuum cleaner to spin the bristles, agitating dirt and debris to achieve better pick up on and a deeper carpet clean.

Alternatively, the combination floor tool is also popular amongst our users. Find it here: https://shop.pacvac.com/au/combination-floor-tool-270mm

We hope these information helps with your concerns and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can help you further.

Kind regards,
Urvin

Love

Loveasked

Hi there
My pacvac suddenly stop working. Then what I notice that as you know long extension cord (from RCD)has small orange indicator on the other end of long extension cord and there is another short cable ( one goes into vacuum and other end plugs into the other end of long extension cord.
When my vacuum stop working I noticed when I unplug the short cable from vacuum then orange light of long extension cord comes ON but when I replug the short cable back to the vacuum again then it goes OFF. Mean vacuum won’t go. Why is like that do you have any solution for this.

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to explain the issue you're having.

It sounds like you're experiencing an electrical fault somewhere, either within the short lead or within the Pacvac machine itself.

We would recommend a process of elimination, try using the Pacvac machine with a different short lead.

If this works then we can assume the short lead was faulty, if this doesn't work you'll need to take your
Pacvac machine to your nearest service agent to take a look at what's going on.

We've sent you a message to get a little bit more information from you so we can help you find your nearest servicing agent.

If you'd prefer to do this yourself, you can enter your suburb into the form through the link below:

Let me know how you go with this if we can help further!

Kind Regards,

Zoe

Jeet S.

Jeet S.asked

Hi there,
I recently got Pacvac Superpro 700 for commercial cleaning in Newzealand. I want to know the price difference between Pacvac Superpro 700 and the new battery operated one? Can’t we fit a battery in Superpro 700?

Hi Jeet,

Thank you for your enquiry!

Each machine we release is carefully designed and engineered as we continuously improve and innovate with our products, so it’s not a simple case of fitting a battery into one machine to turn it into another.

With regards to our pricing we recommend finding your nearest distributor to discuss further, which you can do by typing your suburb into the entry field through the below link:

Please let me know if there’s anything further I can help you with today,

Kind Regards,

Zoe

Get an answer from our members and Pacvac representatives

Compare all 6 Pacvac Superpro 700 Backpack Vacuum Range
CategoryCommercial Vacuum CleanersCommercial Vacuum CleanersCommercial Vacuum CleanersCommercial Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP)$399$399$399$399