Pain Away Arthritis Cream

Pain Away Arthritis Cream Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Pain Away? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

9 questions from our users

James P.
James P.asked

I have sprayed pain away in my eyes, what will help please.

Evie
Evieasked

Which is the strongest pain away cream

trish
trishasked

I am using the product and find it effective, can it cause headaches as I seem to have had one since using the product? Is this a possible symptom?

Bob H
Bob Hasked

Can Pain Away cream cause an increase in blood pressure>

Bevie
Bevie

Bob...well it certainly hasn`t caused a an increase in blood pressure for me :)

Brigitte S
Brigitte S

I tried it, but I found it useless. Celadrin from Now foods works far better.

Kris
Krisasked

Can I buy Pain Away in the USA?

kathy
kathy

I have no idea as im in Australia look it up on Google

Vic Guillaumier
Vic Guillaumierasked

Can I use this on my dog.

Jeanette
Jeanette

No, only use products from your Vet. Remember your dog will lick the product... Human products should not be used on Pets

Bubba G.
Bubba G.

Get rapigel for your dog its made for dogs and horses

Dee

I have used the pain away roll on on my staffy when she has a sore knee and she’s fine.I massage it just before bed,I’ve also used the ultra pro spray.

Janice
Janiceasked

Can you still buy this?

Casper
Casper

Available on ebay and chemist warehouse

Geoff P

Yes it is readily available at most chemists

Marcia
Marciaasked

Does pain away contain any steroids?

No Marcia it does not.

maree v.
maree v.

How long can you use pain away cream and is it safe? Does it contain any drugs or chemicals?

Dee

You can use it everyday,it contains no chemicals go on their website.

BILLO
BILLOasked

Is Pain Away any good for foot cramping?

Geoff P

I believe it is. I get cramp in my feet sometimes and of you massage a small amount into your feet, you get some relief.

Dee

I get foot cramping/sore feet and I’ve been using the PRO Salts to soak my feet for around 20 min in warm water,I use 1 cap full,I then use the ultra pro cream and sometimes the heat cream.It works quite well.I massage it in and concentrate especially around the ball of foot area and the arch around the toes then massage up my calf.Try this and I promise you will feel so relaxed and have a good night sleep if you do it Just before bed time.Make it a must to do it once a week!

Other Muscle & Pain Relief Products