Pain Away Arthritis Cream

Pain Away Arthritis Cream

See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pain Away? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
kathy
kathyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Doesn't work

I have a bad neck and shoulder,they often go into spasms,and this pain relief doesn't work,used my hot pack,still no pain relief had to take tablets,but I'm using the Chinese patches they work but to be honest I will not purchase this product again wasted my money,I bought the one in the black jar useless

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $15.99.

Side Effects
  • None
Scarlett
ScarlettSydney, NSW

Doesn’t work!

Bought for my mum from the website which popped up on my fb. She suffers arthritis so she used the cream 4 times during the day did and I asked her if she felt better and she said no she has to take pain killers. I was really disappointed after reading all the reviews.

The best cream I my opinion is fisiocrem. My physio uses this one with great results on me and mum. I really wanted to support an Australian company but sadly this will have to go in the bin.

Purchased in April 2020 for $18.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Pawlee
PawleePerth, WA

all the advertising it was very disappointing and expensive.

I have sore hands & toes from arthritis,i used as directed but it didnt take the soreness away...other brands are alot better,its expensive & is very greasy to say the least..thanks for the effort

Side Effects
  • None