Pain Away Arthritis Cream

Pain Away Arthritis Cream

2.9

Brigitte S

Brigitte SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does not work for arthritis

I used nearly the whole jar but I do not think it worked at all. I bought it about a year ago as my knee really hurt. but I was disappointed.

Purchased in March 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefMild Improvement
Effective Within Several hours

kathyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Doesn't work

I have a bad neck and shoulder,they often go into spasms,and this pain relief doesn't work,used my hot pack,still no pain relief had to take tablets,but I'm using the Chinese patches they work but to be honest I will not purchase this product again wasted my money,I bought the one in the black jar useless

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$15.99.

Side Effects
  • None
Scarlett

ScarlettSydney, NSW

Doesn’t work!

Bought for my mum from the website which popped up on my fb. She suffers arthritis so she used the cream 4 times during the day did and I asked her if she felt better and she said no she has to take pain killers. I was really disappointed after reading all the reviews.

The best cream I my opinion is fisiocrem. My physio uses this one with great results on me and mum. I really wanted to support an Australian company but sadly this will have to go in the bin.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$18.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Pain Away Arthritis Cream compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Kim T

Kim TQueensland

Instant Relief

The best topical pain reliever for my terribly arthritic knees.
Other gels and cream’s don’t work anywhere near as quickly or as good as this. I can get back to sleep straight away.

Purchased in February 2020.

Side Effects
  • None
Effective Within 15 minutes
bob

bobPerth, WA

they blocked me on their facebook page with many others for calling them out.

they blocked me on their facebook page with many others for calling them out. They market different products for different alignments with the same ingredients, The bath salts contain cancer causing chemicals if inhaled, which is easily done. Nasty company that was extremely defensive.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$15.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Pawlee

PawleePerth, WA

all the advertising it was very disappointing and expensive.

I have sore hands & toes from arthritis,i used as directed but it didnt take the soreness away...other brands are alot better,its expensive & is very greasy to say the least..thanks for the effort

Side Effects
  • None
Lorraine

Lorraine

Best medicinal purchase I ever made!

PainAway is so good for the relief of constant muscle pain in my thigh, which is debilitating and often makes my leg give way. I find I can walk easier and for longer, and would recommend this product to anyone. It has a pleasant smell, not that strong 'dead give-away' smell that other rubs have, and it starts to work very quickly. If you have pain, give this a try.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$27.00.

Side Effects
  • None
GRB

GRBHobart, TAS

It works!

This cream was recommended to me by a family member. I was a bit sceptical, but decided to give it a try as I often end up with arthritic pain in my hands and feet. I was amazed to find that the pain was gone after about 5 minutes.

Purchased in February 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Effective Within 15 minutes
Delores

DeloresSouth-East, TAS

The creme is a miracle for me

I have osteoarthritis and inflammation in my lower back affecting the sacrum region...when I dont pace myself I'm screaming in pain..I tried painaway and it automatically helps me forget that I have a problem..its that good...

Purchased in August 2018 at Woollworths supermarket for A$24.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Effective Within 1 hour