Pain Away Arthritis Cream

Pain Away Arthritis Cream

See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pain Away? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.2
Chrisssss
Chrisssss

Doesn't seem to do much

I have arthritic pain from car accident and subsequent surgeries - neck, shoulders, wrists, knees and ankles. The pain gets inflamed when cold, raining, or when I use the joints.
I have applied the cream to all the different joints and it doesn't seem to do much. At least the 'Deep Heat' cream masks the joint pain by replacing it with burning sensation. This product doesn't even do that.

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Side Effects
  • None
Pain Type Chronic
kathy
kathyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Doesn't work

I have a bad neck and shoulder,they often go into spasms,and this pain relief doesn't work,used my hot pack,still no pain relief had to take tablets,but I'm using the Chinese patches they work but to be honest I will not purchase this product again wasted my money,I bought the one in the black jar useless

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $15.99.

Side Effects
  • None
Scarlett
ScarlettSydney, NSW

Doesn’t work!

Bought for my mum from the website which popped up on my fb. She suffers arthritis so she used the cream 4 times during the day did and I asked her if she felt better and she said no she has to take pain killers. I was really disappointed after reading all the reviews.

The best cream I my opinion is fisiocrem. My physio uses this one with great results on me and mum. I really wanted to support an Australian company but sadly this will have to go in the bin.

Purchased in April 2020 for $18.00.

Side Effects
  • None
bob
bobPerth, WA

they blocked me on their facebook page with many others for calling them out.

they blocked me on their facebook page with many others for calling them out. They market different products for different alignments with the same ingredients, The bath salts contain cancer causing chemicals if inhaled, which is easily done. Nasty company that was extremely defensive.

Purchased in July 2019 for $15.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Pain Type Chronic
Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Pain Away Arthritis Cream compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Pawlee
PawleePerth, WA

all the advertising it was very disappointing and expensive.

I have sore hands & toes from arthritis,i used as directed but it didnt take the soreness away...other brands are alot better,its expensive & is very greasy to say the least..thanks for the effort

Side Effects
  • None