Pain Away Arthritis Cream

Pain Away Arthritis Cream

See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pain Away? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Jody
JodyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

For me this works better than cortisone injections

I’ve had bursitis in my right hip for the past six months. Unfortunately it wasn’t diagnosed until I finally went to my GP in January only to find out the work my physio was doing with me was making it worse.

I’ve had two cortisone injections over the past two months with minimal success. Ibuprofen or paracetamol barely scratch the surface for pain and I’ve literally been taking them like lollies. Out of sheer desperation the local chemist suggested I use PainAway ultra pro. Well I put it on fifteen minutes ago, and this is honestly the least amount of pain I’ve been for months.

Purchased in March 2021.

Side Effects
  • None
Megan
Megan

Excellent pain relief

I have been using this cream when in pain for almost 2 years on and off. It works far better for me than any other topical cream. I will happily continue to use this and recommend it to my friends and family.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Side Effects
  • None
Tardy
TardyWarracknabeal

fantastic product

I have arthritis in my upper back, and pain from a T7 fracture which is a result of osteoporosis. Pain Away Heat gives about 90% pain relief and lasts most of the day. I have been using Pain Away in various formulations for over 10 years, and find the Heat variety the most effective. I wouldn't use anything else. An excellent product.

Purchased at Pain Away website for $13.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Kim T
Kim TQueensland

Instant Relief

The best topical pain reliever for my terribly arthritic knees.
Other gels and cream’s don’t work anywhere near as quickly or as good as this. I can get back to sleep straight away.

Purchased in February 2020.

Side Effects
  • None
Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Pain Away Arthritis Cream compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

GRB
GRBHobart, TAS

It works!

This cream was recommended to me by a family member. I was a bit sceptical, but decided to give it a try as I often end up with arthritic pain in my hands and feet. I was amazed to find that the pain was gone after about 5 minutes.

Purchased in February 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Delores
DeloresSouth-East, TAS

The creme is a miracle for me

I have osteoarthritis and inflammation in my lower back affecting the sacrum region...when I dont pace myself I'm screaming in pain..I tried painaway and it automatically helps me forget that I have a problem..its that good...

Purchased in August 2018 at Woollworths supermarket for $24.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Effective Within 1 hour