Pain Away Arthritis Cream

Pain Away Arthritis Cream

See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pain Away? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8
Chrisssss
Chrisssss

Doesn't seem to do much

I have arthritic pain from car accident and subsequent surgeries - neck, shoulders, wrists, knees and ankles. The pain gets inflamed when cold, raining, or when I use the joints.
I have applied the cream to all the different joints and it doesn't seem to do much. At least the 'Deep Heat' cream masks the joint pain by replacing it with burning sensation. This product doesn't even do that.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Brigitte S
Brigitte SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does not work for arthritis

I used nearly the whole jar but I do not think it worked at all. I bought it about a year ago as my knee really hurt. but I was disappointed.

Purchased in .

Simmos
SimmosMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Trialling Something New!!

I purchased this product today for recently diagnosed arthritic pain relief to my thumb & wrist. Rated 4 stars as mild relief was instant during the very first application. The previous "reputably branded" cream I was using does not compare!!

Purchased in .