Pain Away Arthritis Cream

Pain Away Arthritis Cream

See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pain Away? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

RosieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Actually works!

I’ve suffered from bursitis in both hips for a few years only at night time when trying to sleep. Cortisone shots didn’t work and not a fan of taking painkillers regularly. I have been applying this for the last week before I go to bed and has definitely made an improvement. Can’t believe this is so effective.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $11.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Side Effects
    • None
  • Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
  • Pain Type Chronic
  • Effective Within 15 minutes
Jody
JodyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

For me this works better than cortisone injections

I’ve had bursitis in my right hip for the past six months. Unfortunately it wasn’t diagnosed until I finally went to my GP in January only to find out the work my physio was doing with me was making it worse.

I’ve had two cortisone injections over the past two months with minimal success. Ibuprofen or paracetamol barely scratch the surface for pain and I’ve literally been taking them like lollies. Out of sheer desperation the local chemist suggested I use PainAway ultra pro. Well I put it on fifteen minutes ago, and this is honestly the least amount of pain I’ve been for months.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Side Effects
    • None
  • Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
  • Pain Type Chronic
  • Effective Within 15 minutes
Chrisssss
Chrisssss

Doesn't seem to do much

I have arthritic pain from car accident and subsequent surgeries - neck, shoulders, wrists, knees and ankles. The pain gets inflamed when cold, raining, or when I use the joints.
I have applied the cream to all the different joints and it doesn't seem to do much. At least the 'Deep Heat' cream masks the joint pain by replacing it with burning sensation. This product doesn't even do that.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Side Effects
    • None
  • Symptom ReliefNo Effect
  • Pain Type Chronic
Megan
Megan

Excellent pain relief

I have been using this cream when in pain for almost 2 years on and off. It works far better for me than any other topical cream. I will happily continue to use this and recommend it to my friends and family.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Side Effects
    • None
  • Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
  • Pain Type Chronic
  • Effective Within 15 minutes
Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Pain Away Arthritis Cream compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Tardy
TardyWarracknabeal

fantastic product

I have arthritis in my upper back, and pain from a T7 fracture which is a result of osteoporosis. Pain Away Heat gives about 90% pain relief and lasts most of the day. I have been using Pain Away in various formulations for over 10 years, and find the Heat variety the most effective. I wouldn't use anything else. An excellent product.

Purchased at Pain Away website for $13.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Side Effects
    • None
  • Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
  • Pain Type Chronic
  • Effective Within 15 minutes
Brigitte S
Brigitte SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does not work for arthritis

I used nearly the whole jar but I do not think it worked at all. I bought it about a year ago as my knee really hurt. but I was disappointed.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Side Effects
    • None
  • Symptom ReliefMild Improvement
  • Pain Type Chronic
  • Effective Within Several hours
Kim T
Kim TQueensland

Instant Relief

The best topical pain reliever for my terribly arthritic knees.
Other gels and cream’s don’t work anywhere near as quickly or as good as this. I can get back to sleep straight away.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Side Effects
    • None
  • Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
  • Pain Type Chronic
  • Effective Within 15 minutes