Pain Away Arthritis Cream

Pain Away Arthritis Cream

See the Best Muscle & Pain Relief Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pain Away? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7
Jody
JodyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

For me this works better than cortisone injections

I’ve had bursitis in my right hip for the past six months. Unfortunately it wasn’t diagnosed until I finally went to my GP in January only to find out the work my physio was doing with me was making it worse.

I’ve had two cortisone injections over the past two months with minimal success. Ibuprofen or paracetamol barely scratch the surface for pain and I’ve literally been taking them like lollies. Out of sheer desperation the local chemist suggested I use PainAway ultra pro. Well I put it on fifteen minutes ago, and this is honestly the least amount of pain I’ve been for months.

Purchased in March 2021.

Megan
Megan

Excellent pain relief

I have been using this cream when in pain for almost 2 years on and off. It works far better for me than any other topical cream. I will happily continue to use this and recommend it to my friends and family.

Purchased in September 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

very good

I really like it ... works soo well for my aching shoulder... i have been using other pain relief .. didnt do very much for me but this which has natural ingredients so thats good ... thanks Pain Away

Purchased in January 2019.

Tardy
TardyWarracknabeal

fantastic product

I have arthritis in my upper back, and pain from a T7 fracture which is a result of osteoporosis. Pain Away Heat gives about 90% pain relief and lasts most of the day. I have been using Pain Away in various formulations for over 10 years, and find the Heat variety the most effective. I wouldn't use anything else. An excellent product.

Purchased at Pain Away website for $13.00.

Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Pain Away Arthritis Cream compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Simmos
SimmosMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Trialling Something New!!

I purchased this product today for recently diagnosed arthritic pain relief to my thumb & wrist. Rated 4 stars as mild relief was instant during the very first application. The previous "reputably branded" cream I was using does not compare!!

Purchased in June 2020.

Kim T
Kim TQueensland

Instant Relief

The best topical pain reliever for my terribly arthritic knees.
Other gels and cream’s don’t work anywhere near as quickly or as good as this. I can get back to sleep straight away.

Purchased in February 2020.

Lorraine
Lorraine

Best medicinal purchase I ever made!

PainAway is so good for the relief of constant muscle pain in my thigh, which is debilitating and often makes my leg give way. I find I can walk easier and for longer, and would recommend this product to anyone. It has a pleasant smell, not that strong 'dead give-away' smell that other rubs have, and it starts to work very quickly. If you have pain, give this a try.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $27.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
GRB
GRBHobart, TAS

It works!

This cream was recommended to me by a family member. I was a bit sceptical, but decided to give it a try as I often end up with arthritic pain in my hands and feet. I was amazed to find that the pain was gone after about 5 minutes.

Purchased in February 2019.

Delores
DeloresSouth-East, TAS

The creme is a miracle for me

I have osteoarthritis and inflammation in my lower back affecting the sacrum region...when I dont pace myself I'm screaming in pain..I tried painaway and it automatically helps me forget that I have a problem..its that good...

Purchased in August 2018 at Woollworths supermarket for $24.00.

Penny
PennySydney, NSW

Works where other pain relief fails

I have spinal pain (nerve damage and degeneration) which causes a burning nerve pain in my spine and muscle spasms and also an autoimmune condition causing widespread inflammation and arthritis. Even with steroids and antinflammatory medications the spinal pain and cartilage pain still break through. Found a tub of Pain Away I bought when mum stayed here when looking for a prescription and tried it- it is literally the only thing that stops the pain in these two areas and one application can stop it for hours. Strong smell but amazing relief. I work in hospitals and wish I knew how this works- the ingredients check out but the effectiveness is incredible- it’s magical!

The best thing ever

I use pain away all the time I have a lot of pain in most of my body and can honestly say pain away gets me moving freely again I'm 71 and am still working best cream ever and I tell every one I know to get it and give it a go so many thanks pain,away I love your product

Great Australian product that works

I was a total skeptic before using Pain Away Arthritis cream because I had tried many other products like Fisiocrem Elmore Oil and Anti Flamme products that contain natural actives. After reading the ingredient levels used in the Arthritis cream I was wondering how other products are even allowed to be sold. The ingredient level in the arthritis cream are nearly ten times higher than other products I have used. No wonder why Pain Away is the number one topical pain relief product, when I heard the advertisement I was curious but after using it and seeing very high ingredient levels used in the product its no wonder why it worked on my sore arthritis hands and knees.

Casper
CasperMelbourne

Instant pain relief

I bought Pain Away Arthritis cream from Aldi just to give it a try what a good buy worked straight away on my arthritic knee I have tried many other products but this is the best yet so if you are not sure give it a try you wont regret it.

Geoff P
Geoff PSydney, NSW

Truly marvellous stuff

Personally, I find very little works with many of the over the counter remedies that chemists sell. This stuff does, however deliver the goods. I have rheumatoid and osteoarthritis and this relieves the pain of both. It is not cheap, but can keep you from needing stronger pain relief and only a little is required. There is now quite a range of products under this label, but this is the only one I have needed to date.