Painmate Tens Machine

Painmate Tens Machine (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Handheld Massagers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Over exagerated claims and benefits

I bought this product to assist with my restless leg syndrome rather than having to resort to dopamine (I bought this cheaper $50 unit as TENs units have variable results for sufferers). I have used it successfully 5-6 times although have also noticed that it doesn't beep to turn on and is very fickle about working, it has to be turned right up to feel any sensation. The unit is already signalling weak batteries after this short usage (advertises up to 50...). I am unable to conclude from this short experience whether TENs are a viable investment for me but certainly will not recommend this unit.

Enormous relief

Suffering chronic back pain for 25 years culminated in surgery 18 months ago. Being bent out of shape for that period of time means muscles, tendons & other soft tissues need re-educating. The pain mate has been an integral part of this process & I can't thank the Tasmanian distributor enough - they are knowledgeable, supportive & highly professional. Definitely worth pursuing whether you are a long term sufferer or even early in the back issue roller coaster.

Freddo

FreddoCAIRNS

A lot of RUBBISH

Just bought a PAIN MATE for $50.00 - this is absolute RUBBISH. I took it back to the Chemist Shop and was informed that it worked O.K. - I cannot hear it, when I turn it on and can hardly feel anything, when it is on the highest setting. The Chemist said that's how it is. Don't waste your money on this Model EVOMED..... I have two other TENS machine, which I bought on eBay from around $10 each. They work Great with Plenty of "ZAP" , but thought this would be great without all the wiring.

Not So - Rubbish - Rubbish - Rubbish

Should not be on the pharmacy shelf

I bought one and could not have any success getting it to work returned it to the pharmacy the next day I received a call from the pharmacy telling meI could not read the instructions and that it worked So I bought it home still can't get it to work. At this point I fail to see where I am not following the instructions Absolute rubbish

Josh

Josh

Amazing device has improved my quality of life!

My story is that in February I was diagnosed with 2 bulged disc in my back causing extreme pressure on my sciatic nerve which resulted in loss of sensation to my toes and extreme pain down my right leg, unfortunately this caused me to stop working and I now rely on a cocktail of pain meds. I bought the PAINmate and after the first 20min session I was instantly relieved of some pain. I now rely on the PAINmate each morning to free up my back and legs and make getting around day to day that slight bit easier! Even the doctor has notice a change in my range of movement. Unfortunately the PAINmate can't fix my condition but it definitely improves it. I am amazed by this tiny machine but more amazed at the huge impact it has on my life!

Dont waste your money

I had a very bad ski accident where my left thigh muscle was torn along with my right knees ligaments all being ruptured. The pain in my thigh was excruciating. I bought a pain mate to help relieve the pain and help heal the muscle. At first the pain mate worked great however after 2 weeks it stopped working. I put a new battery in it thinking that might have been the problem but that didn't help at all. So my suggestion to save your money and get treatment through a physio.

Deb F.

Deb F.asked

Is it helpful for hip bursitis.

If you could get one that go's..perhaps

Michelle P.

Michelle P.asked

I have used it 3 times & now it will not work. I turn it on & get the beep & feel a little current & as soon as I try to increase the current it starts beeping & will not stop for a minute & nothing happens. I have put in a new battery (one supplied by yourselves) & still nothing

TJ
TJ

Hi. Take the plastic protective sheet for the sticky pads and put back on top of pads. Squash down and spread the pads especially around the edges. Carefully remove the plastic from the sticky pads. Now apply to you skin. Let sit for a min or two and try again. A little weird I know but seems to work for me. Also I keep mine in the container reapplying the plastic sheet each time I'm finished and have pla ed an old silica gel pack inside the container to absorbe excess moisture off the pads.

OldManEmu
OldManEmu

The Painmate Gel isn't making good contact, the continue beeping means not making good contact.You have to keep pressing the plus sign for high intensity, if it just keeps beeping, not making good contact, easily proven by putting it on a flat easy part of body and pressing down, like you forearm.Reset by pressing and holding minus button until it goes off.

Mary G

Mary Gasked

I love my Painmate and have had it for a long time. At the moment it is doing a fast beep when I turn it on. I have changed the battery but it still is happening . What makes it do that and how can I stop it?

Jaye
Jaye

Hi Mary, this happened to me once and it was because i accidently bought a disc battery with lower volts. If i remember correctly, pain mate needs 32volt disc battery. Otherwise, when my pain mate does that beepy thing, its because it doesnt have correct contact with my skin so i change my pads. Problem for me is that my skin is quite oily so i have to use an alcohol based wipe for my skin before using the pain mate.

CategoryHandheld Massagers