97% · 1073 · 3%

Kial W.
Kial W.Central West, NSW2 posts

Amazing shop

Have used paint access now for a couple of my orders and can't fault them or go wrong will definitely be using them as my number one from now on... I'm all the way in Bathurst and pretty much get a next day delivery super fast always packed so can never be damaged, friendly staff reply straight away.... I recommend this store to anyone painter or DIY... Show reply
Michelle
Michelle

Super fast delivery

I ordered the paint on Sunday and my delivery came on the Tuesday! So impressed by how quickly and easily we got the paint without having to leave the house. Also cheaper than alternative paint shops so overall a big win. Have already told my friends to use these guys too. Show reply
Kamron M.
Kamron M.

Perfect A+++

Highly recommended business.. these guys have very polite staff and also they are very helpful and knowledgeable. They produced Top quality products and gave exactly what i wanted with extremely quick delivery Show details ·  1
Tim K.
Tim K.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Just what I was after

Very quick with delivery. Product matches the description and good value for money as well. Will be using these guys again and again. Thank you for your business see you soon. Show details ·  1
Sharon
SharonMurray Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Really quick delivery, well wrapped and packaged so nothing leaked. Quality products that are hard to get elsewhere. Citrus paint stripper is really safe to use but hard to get in the country. Show details ·  1
Tom
TomNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent Service

The order arrive really quickly. I live in an isolated area and it only took a couple of days for the order to arrive. The prices were good and the freight way less than other competitors. Will shoe there again Show details ·  1
Denise
DenisePerth, WA2 posts

Alwayz there when i need them

I have alwayz purchased my floetrol and other bits 'n' pces.
The paintaccess crew are alwayz prompt with my orders and if i am not sure there supa helpful with good advice & better way to purchase an item.
Thankz to all top staff.
Cheerz Denise Stevens Show details ·  1
Bob.
Bob.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ordered a tin of Bulls Eye Shellac .Delivered in quick time great product

Ordered a tin of Bulls Eye Shellac was having trouble finding a supplier . Found Paint Access on the internet not only did they have the product I wanted their price was good even though it was posted from another State. Definitely will buy again! Thank You. Show details ·  1
Ann
AnnSydney, NSW

Excellent Services

Ordered P2 face masks from paintaccess.com.au , guys in the team are very helpful, quickly come up with the best custom solution for parcel delivery. I liked their high quality products and they have good paint product knowledge, paint was good! It's the must online buying experience visit for professional painters and tradesmen. Website is also user friendly. Much Appreciated for your help today PaintAccess Team! Show reply
CaroUber H.
CaroUber H.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Best customer service!

Definetly will buy again! Ordered some brushes online and arrived the next day. Cheaper than Bunnings and you can call anytime if you need to change something in your order. Thank you! Show details ·  1
Craig D
Craig DLeeton NSW2 posts

Painting Tools & accessories

The Uni-Pro Genius Turbo Sand Circular Pole Sander and accessories was up to expectation .
Will certainly spread the word
But it was shame that the despatch and delivery couldn't have been quicker. Show details ·  1
Kenjas
KenjasWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great paint supplies

Having just purchased painting equipment I was most impressed with the prompt and efficient process of processing and delivery of my order. Prices are very competitive and I highly recommend this supplier. Show details ·  1
Artem
ArtemSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Great store

Purchased a large amount of products. All the products were delivered quickly. The quality of all products were good. Overall I had very good experience. I Loved it and loved the products Show details ·  1
Adam C
Adam CWimmera, VIC

Awesome paint access

Great company to deal with. Good products, good prices and prompt delivery. I will definitely be purchasing more products from paint access in the near future. Looking forward to getting some more goodies. Show details ·  1
ken
kenGoulburn Valley, VIC3 posts

''Not Happy Jan''

i ordered a number of items with paint access online. on 29th january 2019 . here i am january 7th -2019 still waiting for my order. i ordered some other stuff from china the next day and it has arrived. i have emailed them no answer, i phoned them no answer i phoned them today 7th jan at 3.37pm no answer. . Show details
PaintAccess.com.au   DM
Craig
Craig

Great products

Great product and prices, bit slow on arriving to our address though, however this was over the Xmas period!

Have used Paint Access before and will definatly use again

Guy
Guy

Excellent Service

Excellent service with fast and well priced delivery.

I would use this company again and recommend it to my friends.

Neil
Neil

Phenomenal service

Bought two 15L Dulux weatherboard (10% cheaper than I can get them at Bunnings) on Sunday night, and they were tinted and delivered to my door by 3.00 pm Tuesday in Brisbane. I've used them before, and I'll use them again, with service like that why wouldn't I?

Peter
Peter4 posts

Obtaining Flood Spa & Deck in Melbourne is a Problem "NOT NOW"

No paint supplier in Melbourne would supply us Flood Spa & Deck. I came across PaintAccess while searching Ebay. I am so glad I did, totaly hiccup free from ordering what I wanted all the way to the delivery to my door step. They kept me informed whit my delivery statuss and it arrived when they said it would. I will certainly use PaintAcess again.

Margie
MargieCooloola Cove2 posts

Quick delivery

I purchased Paint Conditioner Flood Floetrol via Ebay on the 31st Oct and it was delivered to my front door at 9.30am on 2nd Nov 2018. What fantastic service as I live in Regional Queensland. I will definitely be ordering with this company again.

Joker
JokerBooragul

Paint accessories made easy

Fast, reliable and affordable.

Bulk buys shipped to your business without wasting time at paint

stores.

More time for painting!

Brian
BrianSydney, NSW2 posts

Outstanding service

I came across this company in a search on-line for a particular product. During the session, I made use of the live-chat facility and was able to order everything that I needed - including specific tints - very quickly, with the help of a friendly customer service manager. Prices were competitive. Follow-up emails and easy payment through PayPal made the transaction seamless. Highly recommended.

Srdjan J
Srdjan JAU3 posts

great service fast delivery

ordered online previous night got it today very happy with delivery and service plus i got an extra item at no extra charge will definitely order from this company again

ANDY Y
ANDY YArncliffe2 posts

Can do Company

Ordered on line last night at 8 o'clock, delivery on my doorstep within 20 hours, fantastic service, thank you, will definitely use this company again.

Christine
Christine

Great service, fast delivery

I think the site is easy to use, the deliveries are always within 2 to 3 days from the order and the products are well packed, they never arrive damaged. I recommend the store to any of my artists friends who want to use various products. I will shop there again soon. Chris

Farid Ashuri
Farid Ashuri

Excellent shopping experience

Great competitive prices, extensive range of items and received purchase in a fast and timely manner. I would highly recommend this website to anyone and I had a great shopping experience.

Louise
Louise

Mould Inhibitor Paint Additive

Could not find this paint additive anywhere else including the manufacturer's website. Bought this product for a competitive price and it was dispatched very quickly.

Dave
Dave2 posts

Sheepskin roller

Service was excellent received my order in three days and a great variety of products and would recommend them to my family and friends.

Bonny
Bonny

A caring company

This is my first time in dealing with this company and I am more than happy with the outcome. I will be shopping again with them in the future.

Sue
SueSydney9 posts

Paint Access Absolutely Amazing Place to do business with. Next Day Delivery Service

These are the most fantastic people you could possibly do business with. They have a fantastic assortment of items at a wonderful price. Police Sander I ordered in the morning arrived that afternoon. Unbelievable.

clauvy
clauvy

good

good to look at prices for different products. some items are priced well some are not. need better prices on brushes and rollers

Timbo
Timbo

Great Products

Product are pictured well on website, Order today and its on its way. Very helpful and pricing is far better than the big paint stores.

Keep up the great work guys.

One very happy customer. All the best for 2017.

Virgola
VirgolaSydney30 posts

Super Fast delivery and great communication

I ordered Mould Action Pre-paint in the morning after 10am and I got delivered in the afternoon. That is super fast delivery. I haven't tried the product so I cannot comment on it. I will order again.

Paul B
Paul B

WoW !!!

Ordered P2 masks Online, in the morning. Arrived in the early afternoon. Can't beat that for service!

Will buy again, and again......

Matt
Matt

Brilliant Webstore

Great and easy to use webstore.

Products are priced very well and the service is fantastic.

Forget going to bunnings for paint products, this was far easier and cheaper.

Stratum
Stratum

Excellent service

Paint Access are superb.Ordered at 1.30 p.m. arrived 11.30 a.m. Next morning to regional Victoria. Many Thanks Bill from Stratum Finishes.

MH van Uden
MH van UdenSunshine Coast2 posts

GregOnBoat
GregOnBoatAdelaide2 posts

Great Service

Competitive pricing and good communication. Always reliable and letting you know if a product isn't in stock. Well packed (I am an on line buyer).

Brendan W
Brendan W

Fantastic customer service

High quality products at a great price and the customer service is outstanding, really go above and beyond to keep their customers happy.

hilley
hilleyHunter Region, NSW5 posts

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

our company has dealt here over a number of years, we have all ways found them very helpful. great service very good value, and a big stock of quality items and brands.