Palm Beach Collection

Palm Beach Collection (page 2 of 2)

Ali

AliSydney

Do not buy this product - candle

Elise

Elise

Beautiful candles, burn well !

I'm confused with some of the reviews here. I've been buying PBC's in all shapes and forms and never had a problem with any of them. Some mushrooming but I have found that with other brands of the same caliber and I think it's an issue with the wick itself. I never burn candles longer than a few hours. I find the scent lingers anyway long after snufffing them out. If I do want to burn more, blow wicks out, cool down, trim wick and go again! Favourites are coconut and lime, posy and lollies and leather. I have recently bought two on sale and both work fine. Australian Made too.

Lola

LolaLondon

Divine scent and packaging but soot everywhere!

I have every brand of candles - mostly expensive ones. I bought about six Palm Beach candles from my local TK Maxx in London - lit one and fell in love. Woke up the next morning with the sun light and noticed all my kitchen walls (especially the corners) were dark with soot. It looked like the mess a lit fireplace makes on a wall. I'm so sad as they're gorgeous and have a heavenly scent. It will take ages to scrub the walls and I will return the excess I bought at a great price!

Pam

PamSydney

Disappointed

I have a candle obsession and have bought n burnt many brands. PBC smells lovely in container but very disappointed when it's burning. I trim wicks as advised but the wick always mushrooms n leaves the glass covered in soot. Have a diffuser n extremely happy with it but very very disappointed with the candles.

carrc99

carrc99Sydney

Ours also caught fire

Ours also caught fire which shattered the glass container. I managed to blow out the fire but the damage had already been done. Very very very very very very dangerous!

Severe fire hazard

After about 10 minutes the whole candle was alight around the glass! It became uncontrollable, I tried putting water on it to put it out and the whole candle lit up 3 times the size!! I had to call the 000 to get firemen to come and put it out the class was shattered, the wax was bubbling almost like a chemical burn and the table the candle was on was ruined! When I simply informed the company of the issue so they could prevent this from happening to someone else and godforbid hurting someone they were extremely rude and spat out trying to claim it was my fault! Absolutely appalling! This company needs to be stoped before someone gets severly injured because it's bound to happen.

Candle Lime & Coconut

Bought this candle last week I have put it on each night but not for long gives off black smoke fumes strong. leaves container black every night have to clean after use. Very hard to blow out wicks seem faulty will be taking them back to the store I purchased from very disappointed.
Bought 4 diffusers as well so I have spent a lot of money

Alexia kalantzis

Alexia kalantzisEarlwood

Fire Hazard!!!

My candle was burning for no longer than hour there was almost a 1/3 of the candle left, my wicks were trimmed, there was no draft and my candle just caught on fire and when I tried to put it out by throwing a towel over the top the glass exploded and the wax was still burning over my white polyurethane entertainment unit, which also caught a light... I am very disappointed with these candles, and to top it off when I spoke to the company the lady over the phone gave me attitude-hoe dare they I will be taking this further and will seeking compensation for my furniture and burnt walls... Fire hazard do not buy!!!!

A mystified, but happy, Consumer

Mags

Mags

Black film everywhere!

I just finished renovating and had shutters installed yesterday. Perfect. Light a nice Palm Beach Watermelon candle and enjoy! Big mistake! Going to bed last night we noticed the shutters had black marks all over them and initially blamed the shutter people! Started cleaning them this morning and the ceiling, windows, cornice, skirting boards are all covered in black dirt! I'll need to get the painters back. Feel like suing this company. Definitely going to Fair Trading!

Smells perfect

I can't believe the other reviews, but we have ours on the lid stand & in an open area (with no walls nearby) & we haven't had a single issue, have the watermelon & fills the house with a great scent & would buy this brand again for sure.

Don't believe the hype