Palm Pools and Spas

Palm Pools and Spas (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Palm Pools and Spas

2.6
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
Jarod CSydney, NSW

Expensive nightmare

Like all the other reviews here: I was tricked by the whole "small family business" spiel... Build took forever, numerous instances of having to cough up thousands and thousands of dollars above the agreed build price, poor quality workmanship, cheap materials, pool not even built to standard, dodgy certifier, rude staff, hard to get in touch with anyone. One of their contractors told me that he was owed thousands by them as well. Seriously can't understand how they're still in business. Every time I think about the build process I feel terrible. Anyone considering building with this company: I hope you read these reviews and do your research. Anyone who has already signed with them? Lawyer up asap.

red a.Palm Pools and Spas

Jarod by you not supplying who you really are shows every one that your review is the fake one, all the customers that have posted positive reviews they have all used their real names, and you haven't funny about that.

Terrible experience Terrible customer Service

red a.Palm Pools and Spas

Hi Can you please give us your details so we can respond properly as what you say does not describe our company. I think this is a fake review.

Davo Wong
Davo WongSydney

Great Pool, Great Service

Palm Pools rescued me from my builder that was unable to complete my pool. The Boss came out, sat down with me and went through my problems. Solved my issues and had my pool ready for Summer. They do a great job, they take pride their product and have great after sales service. Thank you Palm Pools.

Hi Davo Thank you for your kind review

Matta

Chewing broken glass would have been a better experience

This pool builder was aggressive and rude (when you could get a hold of them).

They have no idea how to build a pool (the dimensions of our pool are not what we signed off on).

The amount of time it took to build our pool is ridiculous (from the date of signed contract it took 2 years and 2 months to finish).

There was one employee that was excellent. He explained the process perfectly. The issue is that he was only assigned to manage our project in January 2017. By this time we were at our wits end. This employee no longer works at Palm Pools.

The payment terms were ridiculous. We paid 96% of the total when only 40% of the work was completed. Trying to get them out to finish the job was a nightmare.

Matta

If only you spent half the time building pools as you do trawling the internet harassing past customers about legitimate bad reviews you may actually get some good ones.

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Palm Pools and Spas compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Jinessa Herring
Jinessa HerringPenrith

Horrible, Horrible experience

This pool building process has been the most soul damaging experience of my life. Yes it happened a while ago however the experience was so bad I have rarely used the swimming pool because it reminded me of HELL. Took my money and more money and more money. Yes they know how to get away with these things and how to "create" problems and during this process bullied me with aggression and rudeness. Do your due diligence and perform a historical and background check and be braced to what you discover

red a.Palm Pools and Spas

Hi Please give us your details to ascertain if you are real customer as we have some of the highest quality control in the pool industry. Look forward to receiving your details to enable us to properly respond.

Ann
AnnSydney

Words don't match actions!

Matt Saxby
Matt SaxbySydney, NSW

Cannot believe they are still in business??

We unfortunately used these cowboys, Rude aggressive and always wanting more money. It took them 4 months to start our pool promised it would be finished in time for our sons birthday but never was going to be done.. They are only happy to take people's money but never able to book things in as they don't pay their trades therefor cannot complete jobs'. We finished our pool ourselves broke out of the contract via legal advice. They actually spend more time in tribal hearings and court rooms than back yards. Please everybody let the truth be known about [name removed] and [name removed]!! there track record does speak for itself just do a little research.

RinaSydney

Worst building experience ever!

These guys are just interested in money and nothing else. We were bullied and insulted by these guys. Not one bit of advice given even when they knew something would become a problem later on in getting pool signed off. Took 3 times what they quoted time wise and that was only the concrete shell! We ended up having someone else finish our pool. Worst experience with a builder ever.

Davies 10Sydney

Unhappy

They are rude , my experience with them has been a living hell . They don't answer your calls or emails but happy to take your money

red a.Palm Pools and Spas

Hi Please give us your details so we can respond properly as your review is very broad and could be from anyone other than a customer. you joined on 28/4/17 and made only one review on the same day UMMM??

red a.Palm Pools and Spas

Yes granted you have the right to put your opinion but you have no right telling porkies, if you don't want to tell us who you are then we cant go any further and will leave at that. Thank you

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Palm Pools and Spas compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Worst experience ever

Run by bullies who are only interested in taking money but not completing the work. Most stressful experience of my life. Constantly pressured by supervisor to hand over more money at every step than the agreed price. In the end I had to get another pool company to finish the job.

red a.Palm Pools and Spas

Trent I think you are stretching things a bit, we don't have any customers that come close to what you are saying. We have private messaged you a while ago to let us have your details but offcourse no response.