Palm Pools and Spas

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Palm Pools and Spas

2.6
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
Tekuiti
Tekuiti

Average - Grouting Now Being Redone

This review is many years in coming but due to poor workmanship, tiles are now falling off our Palm Pool and we are now paying a tiler to redo the entire pool . During the pool installation and after service the operators were so arrogant and bullish that my parents were just happy to see the back of them. After reading the previous reviews I am pleased to add our experience as a warning to potential customers.

She
SheSydney, NSW

You can’t get away with people’s hard earnt dollar

Maria f
Maria fSydney, NSW

Poor customer service and all round service

This company never returns calls or responds to email. They are quite happy to receive the payment but once they do, you never hear from them again. I don't even know if I have warranty. I went up and down Withers Rd Rouse Hill and they are no where to be found. They are no longer at Castle Hill. Who knows if they are at Dee Why and Caringbah like they say. Applaud how I have been disregarded. No use leaving messages on their phone or email.

Barry
BarrySydney, NSW

Paid $16,000 for no work done

Fed upSydney

Run as fast as you can

Not happy

Unfortunately I am writing this poor review as I am now aware that many people have had a similar experience. Signed with [name removed], owner of Palm Pools on 1/2/2018. It is now 13/11/2018 and am still waiting for the small pool (3 metres by 4 metres) to be completed as once it was filled, it leaked more than half the water. Every step of the way has been difficult and the expense has blown out to be 50% more than the contract indicated. The project manager [name removed] was extremely rude and most unhelpful. The only person who did as they said they would, was the office person, [name removed]. It has been a very bad experience.

red a.Palm Pools and Spas

Your pool took that long because you had overseas visitors and you didn't want us doing work, also you never paid on time which delayed the build and you still owe us nearly $2,000 so come on pay your bills before you write a review

Angry
AngryCarramar

Absolute Nightmare

Sales pitch was perfect, original quote was a within budget! Time frame they gave me to complete it was a dream! BUT don't be fooled, once the contract was signed it became my worst nightmare. Communication was difficult, they lack in returning calls or emails so we were consistently chasing them, hidden fees blew our budget and it took them 10 months to complete!. Please don't be fooled, don't sign with Palm pools & Spas, if you do you will regret it. I know I do.

Re-lining of our swimming pool has taken almost a year and not resolved

Plumbing that was sub-contracted is faulty which means may not have the option to put in Solar as agreed. We have not received a response to formally resolve over a two month period.
We are not happy with the interior calling of the pool which we payed extra for. Again still unresolved despite multiple phone calls and emails.
Customer Service has been appalling inclusive of being yelled at told to go away.

Suzanne
SuzanneSydney Surrounds, NSW

I would never recommend this company

Longchampsydney

never again

Please do your research on this company , they are not to be trusted , they have no good costumer service , never returning calls or emails , all they are interested is getting the contract, after that its a constant battle. My pool is a total disaster and a big loss of money , if only i knew that they had change their previous company name to this current one . Do not be fooled by there sales manager and the big sales talk full of empty promises .

MarissaSydney

Why are they still able to run a business

I wish I purchased an inflatable pool from KMART instead. The sales pitch, the promises and the extra money that I had to pay for supposed extra works was a joke. I hope the [Name Removed] can finally address everyone's problems. I wish these reviews were up when i signed up be WARNED...

Marissa

Funny [Name Removed] you have asked for both names to be removed yet your fake reviews still state your name your the fake one.

WhiteyAU

Still waiting ????

Still waiting after 3 years for rectification works. Do not go to these guys they will make excuse after excuse and never return calls and don't follow through with their promises. [Names Removed] do sick of trying to get them to fix their bad workmanship. Beware

red a.Palm Pools and Spas

Really? Even after the manufacturer knocked back the warranty claim we all tried to help you and everything we came up with you wouldn't accept so please?

Jarod CSydney, NSW

Expensive nightmare

Like all the other reviews here: I was tricked by the whole "small family business" spiel... Build took forever, numerous instances of having to cough up thousands and thousands of dollars above the agreed build price, poor quality workmanship, cheap materials, pool not even built to standard, dodgy certifier, rude staff, hard to get in touch with anyone. One of their contractors told me that he was owed thousands by them as well. Seriously can't understand how they're still in business. Every time I think about the build process I feel terrible. Anyone considering building with this company: I hope you read these reviews and do your research. Anyone who has already signed with them? Lawyer up asap.

red a.Palm Pools and Spas

Jarod by you not supplying who you really are shows every one that your review is the fake one, all the customers that have posted positive reviews they have all used their real names, and you haven't funny about that.

Terrible experience Terrible customer Service

red a.Palm Pools and Spas

Hi Can you please give us your details so we can respond properly as what you say does not describe our company. I think this is a fake review.

Matta

Chewing broken glass would have been a better experience

This pool builder was aggressive and rude (when you could get a hold of them).

They have no idea how to build a pool (the dimensions of our pool are not what we signed off on).

The amount of time it took to build our pool is ridiculous (from the date of signed contract it took 2 years and 2 months to finish).

There was one employee that was excellent. He explained the process perfectly. The issue is that he was only assigned to manage our project in January 2017. By this time we were at our wits end. This employee no longer works at Palm Pools.

The payment terms were ridiculous. We paid 96% of the total when only 40% of the work was completed. Trying to get them out to finish the job was a nightmare.

Matta

If only you spent half the time building pools as you do trawling the internet harassing past customers about legitimate bad reviews you may actually get some good ones.