Palmer's Cocoa Butter Bust Firming Massage Cream

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Bust Firming Massage Cream

3.3

notruly

notrulyAustralia

Doesn't lift but firms as advertised.

If you're use to palmer's range then this particular cream is a little odd, it's slightly tacky and takes a while to absorb but after about 2 months I definitely notice tighter stronger skin around the areas that stretched out then deflated. It doesn't lift the breasts, it doesn't claim to do that, but it definitely has reduced the sag which I honestly don't think I would have achieved without this so it's 5/5.

I recommend using this with their firming cream which has also firmed up and strengthen my skin. Smells as amazing as their other cocoa butter range.

(side note: my brother in-law uses this on his chest as he has lost a large amount of weight and it has also helped reduce the lax skin, so not just for mums!)

Purchased in March 2020 at iHerb.

I think its a great product

I have been using this on and off since my I had my daughter in 2010, its different to normal body lotions. Its thicker and feels like it penetrates more. Just like all creams there is no miracle cure to get your post baby skin but I feel like it promotes better skin in those areas that stretch so you don't get even more marks.
I don't agree with the other post that you have to spend more money - I am happy with this cream and would like it silly to put your hopes in the cost of a cream that you will see results because its more expensive.

shull87

shull87WA, 6330

Terrible

dEFFINATELY go and spend more on a bust cream, do some research as i am now as i have been breast feeding i need a good firming cream go through ebay they seem to have alot of different products on offer!
Was cheap
Didnt seem to have any results after using the whole bottle

Pregnancy & Postnatal Skin Care Products

Find out how Palmer's Cocoa Butter Bust Firming Massage Cream compares to other Pregnancy & Postnatal Skin Care Products