Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Body Lotion

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Body Lotion

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Haven’t been without it since I bought it!

I love this product! It doesn’t have that typical tan smell - it genuinely does smell nice. I love the shade as it really looks like a dark tan and it doesn’t turn out pale and streaky like other gradual tanners I’ve tried.

Purchased in January 2019.

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Coverage
Causes Irritation No
Skin ToneFair/Light Skin
Stains ClothesNo

Good but smells awful

I do like this product however the smell is very off putting. As a result I won’t be buying this again. I am referring to the Natural tan body lotion.

Would not re buy this!!!!

Thought I'd have a change from the dove tanning moisturiser. Little did I know that I'd wake up like a zebra. I applied it in the exact same way I applied the dove but got the result of a zebra. Not a good look in 'shorts' season.

Good product..Be patient!

I have just recently started using palmers gradual tanning lotion having previously been a dedicated Dove gradual tan user. I saw a couple of good reviews, noticed the product on sale one day and decided to give it a try. I will say in my experience this lotion requires patience, i have fair skin and it took at least 3-4 days of applications for me to notice a tan. The colour is nice and natural and my skin feels great. I have had some problems with patchiness of colour on my legs but this is due to my skin type more than anything-I have really dry skin on my legs. I would recommend this product-a little goes a long way so it is good value for money also.
Again..patience is key-don't expect to see results straight away but when you do you will be pleasantly surprised..

New user - seems pretty good

My skin is naturally a little tan so I've never been interested or seen the point in a fake tan, until this summer for some reason. I bought the Palmers lotion a few days ago and I've used it 2-3 times immediately after showering and drying off. I have sensitive, irritable skin at the best of times, and often get itchy for no reason (well I'm sure there's a reason but I don't know what it is, my washing powder or something maybe). This product has not made me itchy, has not stained my clothes/sheets, and, so far, doesn't appear to be patchy. I use 2 pumps on each leg, and 1 pump for both arms. The smell is a bit strong upon application, but unnoticeable especially after putting on deodorant, perfume etc.

I like it

First time using it, keen to see the results. Don't see any immediate tan but hopeful for the results. I put on around two layers on my skin, so this stuff is just a bit sticky. But it's good

Stinks... literally

the scent is so strong its overpowering to the point you want to wash it off after half an hour, on the plus side it dries quickly but the tanning results were not that impressive compared to Dove gradual tanning alternative

You can do better

the smell is like JUST BEARABLE. patchy if you don't spend a good 30mins trying to get an even application. good thing about it is it doesn't stain the bed sheets

See all Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze reviews