Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Bronze instant

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Bronze instant

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Stinks!! Itchy!! Rash!

Didn't take long to apply dried very quick but with minutes of putting it on the backs of my knees were on fire! Came out in a red rash and really irritated! Had to jump straight in the shower to wash it all off! Burning sensation stopped but rash is still there and feels irritated. I dont have sensitive skin at all and have genuinely never had a reaction to a skin product in my life and I've tried alot!!

Ali

AliAuckland

Streak Free Instant Lasting Tan!

I was surprised that such an instant tan would be so even and such a nice colour! It also surprised me and lasts multiple showers! It doesn’t take hours to cure and doesn’t come off in clothes. I am very very impressed.

Jasz

JaszHull

I'm orange and smelly

Jen

Jen

Makes me itchy

I have sensitive skin so a lot of products make me itch but having read the reviews here it seems I'm not alone. It's a shame cause I don't mind the smell and it gives a really naturally looking tan. But I can't stand the itch.

See all Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze reviews

Sorry, there are no questions about Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Bronze instant but you can read 15 questions about Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze.

Get an answer from our members and Palmer's representatives

CategorySelf-Tanning Products