Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Bronze instant

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Bronze instant

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Stinks!! Itchy!! Rash!

Didn't take long to apply dried very quick but with minutes of putting it on the backs of my knees were on fire! Came out in a red rash and really irritated! Had to jump straight in the shower to wash it all off! Burning sensation stopped but rash is still there and feels irritated. I dont have sensitive skin at all and have genuinely never had a reaction to a skin product in my life and I've tried alot!!

Streak Free Instant Lasting Tan!

I was surprised that such an instant tan would be so even and such a nice colour! It also surprised me and lasts multiple showers! It doesn’t take hours to cure and doesn’t come off in clothes. I am very very impressed.

I'm orange and smelly

It has been the hottest days of the year recently and unfortunately I don't feel body confident to sport skimpier clothing but as it's been 30 degrees the past few days, I have no choice but to bare my legs in a pair of shorts. I haven't had the time or sometimes the motivation over winter to get slim and toned for summer. So in an attempt to look and feel better about myself I thought I buy and try out Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze, especially on my legs that resemble large raw turkeys. I bought this as I thought cocoa butter is quite good for the skin and the hint of natural bronzer would be a more subtle way of looking bronze compared to thick, cloggy self tanners. I applied it on as evenly as I could but as you can't see it straight away, it does make it awkward to see if it's evened out. To my horror the following day, I woken up and saw the colour of my legs now resembling the inside of butternut squash and it was dreadfully patchy. Although I washed my hands thoroughly straight after use as instructed, they were still quite stained and I'm also left with this sickly sweet aroma on me, kinda biscuity and at the same time the overpowering smell of the cocoa butter. I showered since then but I can still smell it on me. I do like biscuits and chocolate (one of the reasons why I'm not slim for summer) but I don't necessarily want to smell of it.

Makes me itchy

I have sensitive skin so a lot of products make me itch but having read the reviews here it seems I'm not alone. It's a shame cause I don't mind the smell and it gives a really naturally looking tan. But I can't stand the itch.

See all Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze reviews