2Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze instant

Colour
Smell
Ease of Application
Coverage
Brand Manager for Palmer's? Claim your listing.

BARBZ COLLINS
BARBZ COLLINS

Absolutely love it!

I have been using it every 2nd day for 2 weeks now. I let it dry for about 20 minutes before putting clothes on. No smudging or smearing.
I have a naturally pale and sensitive skin, I now have a lovely bronzed glow with no side effects. I mix one squirt with one squirt of moisturizer for my face, avoiding eyes. Works wonderfully. Show details
Smell
Stef
Stef

Stinks!! Itchy!! Rash!

Didn't take long to apply dried very quick but with minutes of putting it on the backs of my knees were on fire! Came out in a red rash and really irritated! Had to jump straight in the shower to wash it all off! Burning sensation stopped but rash is still there and feels irritated. I dont have sensitive skin at all and have genuinely never had a reaction to a skin product in my life and I've tried alot!!

Ali
AliAuckland2 posts
  Verified Bronze instant

Streak Free Instant Lasting Tan!

I was surprised that such an instant tan would be so even and such a nice colour! It also surprised me and lasts multiple showers! It doesn’t take hours to cure and doesn’t come off in clothes. I am very very impressed.

Jasz
JaszHull
Jen
Jen2 posts

Makes me itchy

I have sensitive skin so a lot of products make me itch but having read the reviews here it seems I'm not alone. It's a shame cause I don't mind the smell and it gives a really naturally looking tan. But I can't stand the itch.