Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze (page 2 of 3)

Body Lotion, Body Spray and Bronze instant

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

itchy!

I never react to moisturisers or fake tanning products and I have tried them all. This one made me unbearably itchy. Not recommended.

Terrible!! Makes you orange!!

I was told by multiple people that this tanner would not make you orange and I applied it quite lightly and I am bright orange. It's a horrible yellowy orange colour and looks absolutely horrific so no I would not recommend this to a friend or ever use it again!

Love the smell but makes me itchy!

Best smelling tanner I have used but had to stop using it as it made me very itchy behind the knees for 3 days after application. Colour was also very good, dried quickly and not sticky at all. Hint: use the hairdryer to dry tanners quickly. good price !,, ,,,,

Arcanum

Arcanum

It works

Have used for over 10 years. No tan smell at all, smells like cocoa. It is not greasy at all. Had a slight itch on my legs so tried other brands but none compared to price and result and this is non greasy. Has never stained my clothes. Has no spf which is good for me as I am allergic to sunscreen and use invisible zinc only.

az

azBundoora

It works but it stains

I bought this tan because I thought it would smell nice.
It does work and I would recommend it
however it does on have any SPF and does stain a little bit. I have a bit of brown on my bra.

I would tell everyone to get Le TAN, you can use it on your face, it is much cheaper, it does not stain one bit, looks natural however the smell is not nice

Love it but can't use it

Makes my skin unbearably itchy. Have to find another unfortunately because it's my fave brand - nice colour, no streaks, why the itch Palmers???? - quite a few reviewers have the same issue.

Good even colour but ITCHY!!!!!!

This gave a good even colour, great!
However I found this product made my skin super, unbearably itchy! Such a shame as the colour is the best I have found but it's not worth the pain and scratching.

The Italian god

The Italian godDoreen

Sick product

Why pay $30 for a spray tan when you can get this mint product for $12 for a month supply !! Best tanning product on the market and I've tried heaps .... This is oil free and streak free and great to make the body look more defined for a night hahaha !! Overall I love it well done mr and mrs Palmer haha

tan looks amazing, but....

This is an amazing gradual tanner/instant bronzer and all my friends use it? It looks so beautiful and natural BUT...for some reason I am super allergic to it, the first time I used it i got an extremely bad lumpy rash, but I wasn't 100% sure it was from this product (didn't want to admit it was) so I waited 2 weeks until my skin was all better to try the product again and literally 20min after it touched my skin I got the lumpy itchy rash again :(
Really sad this product isn't working for me but it works amazing on everyone else who uses it :)

Percy

PercyFalmouth

Just the same as all the rest!

I love Palmers cocoa butter cream so when I saw this advertised I thought, great! I bought some the following day. It's nice to apply and absorbs into the skin fairly quickly and at first I was very pleased with the smell, which was why I bought Palmers. But about an hour later I was hit by the usual terrible 'fake tan' smell, and I'd applied this nearly all over, I didn't expect the smell to change. I had to have a shower as the smell was annoying me so much, so I don't really know how well it works as a tan!
The application
The initial nice smell eventually changes into the terrible 'fake tan' smell!

Sayo

SayoDarwin, Northern Territory

Great for fair skin

Had been using Dove and Olay gradual tanner for the past 10 days and both were leaving a stickiness after applying and neither were gradually tanning at a good speed.
Bought Palmers a few days ago after reading a beauty blog and am really happy with it.
Easy pump bottle. No sticky residue. Nice scent.
only $10 from the supermarket. Great for high humidity weather/areas as it doesn't feel clammy after applying even when your sweating in hot weather!
I have a lilly white complexion and after just 2 days Im seeing a natural looking tan.
I can see why its so well rated.

Rebecca S

Rebecca S

Excellent product!

Kayla

Kayla

Best gradual tanner

Love, love, love this gradual tanner. It gives you a perfect colour that is easy to build. Very nice smell and prefer this product over any other gradual tanner. Have not had any problems with it at all.

ECJ24

ECJ24Derwent Valley

Pretty good

Love the tan results but hate the smell !......I didn't have any issues with unevenness from this gradual tanning cream but I just don't like the smell. Might have to go back to this one though after failed attempts with other brands. Gives a nice natural tan look with out looking orange
Good results
The smell

Luckiest_Mum

Luckiest_MumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smells great! But collects on knees etc

Vicky Allen

Vicky AllenCamberley

Fab product

I have used self tanning products for years and the smells are so overpowering especially at night and take a few days and maybe more for the colour to develop. However this product smells really good and goes off quickly and you colour up after one application. You do need to be very careful when applying, avoiding your dry areas or they will end up orange, for example your elbows and knees but then you do with any self tanning product. I always put moisturiser on those dry areas after and it then evens out the colour more. I would definitely recommend this product!
Inexpensive. and efficient.

Beautiful product

Palmers gives me a natural looking tan with no orange or blotchy covering .I love the smell of it and its a fantastic moisturiser that makes my skin soft.I am naturally pale so baking in the sun isn,t an option.I don,t need to re apply or the tan fades out a bit
Everything

The best natural looking fake tanner !!

Clare Howard
Clare Howard

can I put it on at night and go to bed without it staining my bed sheets?

Melinda95
Melinda95

Personally let it dry before you jump in bed I find that wearing stocking helps a lot

Singtheblues

SingthebluesAustralia

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Body Lotion...Gradual Tanning Moisturizer

Foghornclj87

Foghornclj87Queensland, Australia

Meh.

I'm someone with incredibly pale skin and I had tried the other Palmers Cocoa Butter Self Tanner which gave me an excellent colour and coverage but the smell was completely overpowering and soaked into all my bedding & even through my pillow case & onto my pillow.

So I saw this product and tried it in the hope that I'd get a similar result without the hideous smell. Well the smell wasn't nearly as bad... But the coverage wasn't nearly as good. The coverage on my legs was weak and blotchy and very blotchy on my arms as well.

I would only recommend this product as a product to maintain another fake tans. On its own it's underwhelming at best.
The smell.
Bad coverage, weak colour.