Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze (page 3 of 3)

Body Lotion, Body Spray and Bronze instant

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good!

The most natural colour I have experienced yet! And hardly is streaky! The only problem I really have with it is that obviously the smell of sweat mixing with fake tan is always gross, but this one is exceptionally gross! I always just apply before bed and shower in the morning before going out! If you do this you won't have a problem :)
Great colour
Having to shower after it has absorbed! The slightest sweat makes the smell gross! Nobody likes a girl who smells like fake tan!

Stapel tanner

I love this build a tan! I like it because I can do a coat 10 mins before bed and it doesnt streak or leave my bed smelling like tan. My usually routine is exfoliate Sunday night, then apply the tan a couple of nights a week and by the weekend I am tanned and glowing! I recommend to all my girl friends and they love it :)
inexpensive, natural colour
(Like any fake tan) Watch your ankels and elbows

Pantoni

PantoniCHATSWOOD

Great natural colour and smells nice too!

Ive tried a few fake tanners and I'll be sticking with this one. It smells nice, its easy to rub in and leaves your skin moisturised too. The usuals apply, exfoliate first and put moisturiser on dry skin like feet, ankles and knees. Then apply the tanner. I put it on at night and bu the morning i have a nice even natural brown tan.... NOT orange!
Cheap as chips, available at all major supermarkets, nice colour, even application, and nice smell.
the usual common sense is required when using fake tanner, remember to wash your hands after.

Shannf

ShannfAU

Hmmmm

I've always been a fan of palmers products so I thought I'd give this a go. It's great because is stronger than most gradual tanners. It also leaves skin feeling soft as it contains the original cocoa butter. However I found the smell to be horrible... It's smells like a 100 year couch that's been sitting in an pop shop. I also found it to be a bit too orange for my liking. It went especially orange around the knees and ankles.
Leaves skin soft, works fast.
Smell, looked orange aswell

Vicky23

Vicky23London

Does what it says on the bottle.... but!

bubbalubs
bubbalubs

Luc07

Luc07AU

Not as good as I expected

A bit disappointed. After reading great reviews on here I purchased this product.

The smell was similar to other tan moisturisers, a sweet/sour smell. Quite strong when left on overnight.

Did 3 applications on arms and shoulders. Colour remained a weak yellow/orange colour. I have fair skin. May be suited better for darker skin.

Easy to apply, no sticky feeling.

Would not buy again.
Easy to apply
Not suited to fair skin

dorothybamford
dorothybamford

great product will use again and again

Harris15

Harris15WORCESTER

Best I've found

Jaan

JaanWestern Australia

Good but can turn yellow orange

This product is good. Just make sure you Only put thin layers on other wise it will turn orange and look cakey. Also it can leave your skin sticky of you over apply (as it is a gradual tanner it can be easy to over apply) Apart from that I liked it minus the strong coco nut smell.
Can build a natural looking tan if applied correctly
Has a strong smell

Maria77

Maria77AU

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze

This was the first self tanning product I had ever used. At the time I didn't really have much knowledge on different self tanning products and brands, but now that I do I can say that Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze is my number one product for tanning.
It has a amazing smell, which makes me literally want to eat myself. It leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth, and doesn't give that sticky, gross feeling that certain tanning products will.
It really did give me the perfect tan I'd been hoping for and it's definitely the sort of product you'd recommend to a friend.
Amazing smell. Reasonable price. Makes the skin feel soft and smooth. Doesn't feel sticky or gross at all. Gives a beautiful, bronze tan.
Nothing at all!

kh1234

kh1234AU

Really easy to use and a good price. As it was so gentle, unlike other fake tans it didn't stain clothes or sheets etc. Although you can buy the separate 'face' product I also used this on my face and had no problems. I will definitely buy this product again
The smell is great, easy to apply and not as risky as other fake tans at it is so gradual, left my skin really soft and moisturised
Although the smell is better than other tans I have used it still does have a hint of that 'fake' smell. Takes a while to get a darker looking colour.

beautyqueen

beautyqueenvic, 3824

overall i love the palmers cocoa butter formula natural bronze self tanning product, the colour is great however do exfoliate but i think you need to do that with any fake tan, the smell is gorgeous and the price is great
i love this tanning lotion, it looks so natural, i was a bit scared to use it on my face i was worried i would look orange but was surprised that it come out so natural looking, the price is great, i love the gorgeous smell so no one will be able to tell that you are using a fake tan
there is nothing i dislike about this product

feekdee

feekdee

An absolute bargain for the value-great color, fragrance and application-in comparison to other self tanning products.Definitely worth a place on your bathroom shelf for a quick skin color boost. As with all Palmers products the moisturising effects, rich coconut fragrance and value prices are worth the purchase in itself.
Deeply moisturinsing. Coconut fragrance is delicious. The color is like that of a gentle days worth of tanning.I even use it on my face and I have very pale skin-and it looks very natural.
Better to use it on damp skin as some streaking if used on dry skin.

ains_lie_M