3.0

50%17%33%
Brand Manager for Palmer's? Claim your listing.

Kmomma24
Kmomma24

Does not work at all

I bought this product to try, and hope it would firm up my legs. Almost 2 months later this product has not worked whatsoever. Here I go again on my search for a product that will work. If the was 0 stars I'd select that 1. Very displeased with this.

Noor
Noor

Good product

I had cesarean and too much stretch marks. I searched to get the best cream that may help after delivering I notice that palmers product are good and have good price also. Nice smell. I apply it twice a day with exercise so feeling will get good results. I don't know why most of people hate the smell! It also makes my skin very smooth.

If I get the result I want I will buy it again and again.

brian
brian3,656 posts

about average

I bought the package container in a tube form and it came out yellowand smelled a bit so I decided to check out the back and it said made in America and it took longer than expected for the cream to be absorbed into the skin / recently I bought the palmers cocoa butter moisturiser cream with vitamin e and still found to be similar and it made the skin a tiny bit itchy though it's still alright though it's still a yellow cream / I do like the fact that the palmers cocoa butter moisturiser range cream is still manufactured quality in the Americas / I would totally recommend the palmers cocoa butter formula moisturiser cream to anyone who hasn't got sensitive skin problems as the normal skin might absorb it easily

heytherek
heytherek369 posts

Good

This is a nice product that is really quite cheap for what you get. You can find this lotion and this product range just about anywhere these days. Nice smelling and it does a good job making it great for those on a tighter budget. I am not sure that this product could really claim to get rid of stretchmarks as that is a very tough ask, but it does appear to keep the nice smoother and makes the skin look a bit better.
A long lasting product that is inexpensive and nice to use. Does a good job.
There are none.
Mythic
Mythic223 posts

Good

This stuff is probably the best thing I've found for stretchmarks and I still use it frequently now. It faded my stretchmarks and little while still keeping the skin smooth and supple. Also smells very nice and keeps skin creamy.
Really cheap! Compared to other products that do the same thing it is an absolute bargin! I felt it actually reduced my stretch marks when I rubbed it on my stomach post-giving birth. Had a nice, coconuty smell that I didn't mind when it lingered
A bit sticky, but did such a lovely job I had no reason to complain
mrshowty
mrshowtyNSW, 2450138 posts

Bad

It's unfortunate that the smell of this product put me off using it! Maybe with a peg on my nose it would have been OK. The few times I did use it I found it to be a thick consistency and seemed to 'sit on the skin'...maybe that's the 'firming' part? I'm not a believer that this product is any good, but then maybe I didn't give it much of a chance to prove itself. I was given a bottle of it, so didn't have to purchase one myself. I think I ended up giving it away, or throwing it out!
Hmmm, can't think of any!
Has a terrible smell.