Palmers Relocations

Palmers Relocations (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Caroline K

Caroline K

Don’t judge a book by it’s cover

Neil B.

Neil B.Sydney, NSW

Reliable, capable, friendly and affordable

We moved from a four bedroom house in the outer suburbs to a three bedroom apartment on the seventh floor of a high rise complex, storing our goods with Palmers for several months in the interim. The whole process from survey to final collection of packing material after we settled was smooth and efficient. Nothing was damaged in either leg of the move or in storage, and we received nothing but prompt, courteous and professional treatment from everyone in the Palmers team. And having shopped around we know that we also got excellent value for money. We highly recommend Palmers for anyone’s removal or storage needs.

Yvonne

YvonneSydney

Perfect Experience

3 bedroom apartment only took 2 days and everything was packed and put away at the other end best move I've ever done and put away better than I could ever have done myself.

Mustafa Salas

Mustafa SalasAbu Dhabi

Successful move to UAE

My wife and I decided to move back to the UAE (Abu Dhabi) after 4 fantastic years in Sydney. We were recommended to Palmers by some family
Friends.

Our goods just arrived on Friday to our home in Abu Dhabi and everything arrived in good condition and with no damages. I also received a call from Palmers in Australia to check how it all went which was a very nice gesture indeed.

Would gladly recommend to anyone. Top moving company

Liz

LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service

Palmers Relocations
Team PalmersPalmers Relocations

Phillip A

Phillip ASydney

Fantastic Overall Service

My family and I just moved to Sydney. It was a big move and we were not prepared at all to be truthful. We had a 5 bedroom home in Caulfield so a fairy big move to another state.

We had a few quotes but felt comfortable with the Palmers offer so decided to use them.

The removal team in Melbourne were tops as were the team who delivered our goods and took apart our furniture as well as putting it back together as well which was a nice touch.

I gave these guys a 4 instead of a 5 only because I think anything needs to be truly outstanding to get a 5 but would have no worries with recommending them to others, it was a high quality service all in all

Excellent move, highly recommended.

Contacted Palmers on on a Monday for a move from Sydney to Melbourne. The team arrived early Friday to move my unit. Lots of stairs and some tight corners, but it all went excellent. The team was a well oiled machine. When my goods arrived in Melbourne it was exactly the same!! Two very good crews. Even the office staff were great, no many how many times I called in for a question or two or three, it was always welcomed. No hesitancy in recommending Palmers to anyone looking for a great moving experience.

Tom C

Tom CSydney

Don't use them for overseas moves

Pete

PeteWhitby

Move back to Canada Made easy

Moved my 3 bedroom unit back home to Canada. Excellent service, from pick up to delivery. Received my items last week and all was in tip top shape. Cannot thank the team enough for taking care of me during this hectic time.

Brad

Bradsydney

Fabulous

While my move was local and small, it was still a stressful and tiresome experience for me. Being my first time, I had no idea where to begin, or that there were certain boxes for different item! Thankfully palmers had all the answers I needed. They gave me a wide choice of options, as well as a fair and reasonable price. I was on a tight schedule, and they understood that and managed to fit me in. The workers who showed up had outstanding attitudes and had hardworking spirits. Thank you, Palmers Relocations.

Jenny

JennyAdelaide

Phenomenal work

I recently moved to another state and was beyond stressed on who i could trust enough with my belongings. Thankfully, Palmers was there to lend a hand and take weight off my shoulders. They showed up on time, packed everything up seamlessly, as well as ensuring it was delivered when needed. I wouldn't have been able to move without their help, and recommend them to anyone who has a big move coming up!

Cassandra

CassandraSydney

Absolutely brilliant

Palmers helped me move my 2 story house a couple of weeks ago, and honestly was one of the most efficient and professional companies I have ever met. They arrived on time, were polite , and answered any and all questions I had with a smile. Their service was exceptional, and I will absolutely be recommending them to everyone I know.

Rema Leak

Rema LeakSydney

Outstanding!

I contacted Palmers and from the get-go was given outstanding service. They packed and moved a two story, three bedroom, one study apartment all in one day. Not only did they deliver to four different locations, they also disposed garbage at the tip - one less trip for me. The driver's / removalist's were all so professional and nothing was a bother. Highly recommend this Company. Seamless process.

Review collected in partnership with Palmers Relocations

Rebekah

RebekahCoburg VIC

Made our move easy - great removal company

We recently purchased our new home in Melbourne. Having moved previously ourselves and knowing the nightmare it can be, we chose to use a professional company this time to pack and move us.

Palmers Relocations were magnificent. They packed, loaded and delivered us all in one day and the guys worked hard all day and were really friendly making sure everything was done carefully. Was really impressed and would recommend to anyone looking for a good removal service in Mebourne

DChu

DChuNSW, 2021

Smooth delivery

Palmers looked after my delivery, which came in from Hong Kong. The crew on the day were well mannered and managed to get the delivery done in half the time. They assembled some of my items at no extra charge and removed the wrapping debris too. Dealing with Diana, in the head office was great and she always kept me up to date with my shipment and its whereabouts. Customs were a pain but other than that I;m really happy with the service

Flawless

Moved to VIC just last week and we are so happy with how things went. we moved out of 2 Bedroom and 2 bathroom home for work. Palmers assisted us with packing on the day as well as disposing of some unwanted furniture to charity. The service on pick-up and delivery end was great and I would definitely use you again if moving time ever came around again...

Bee

BeeDunedin

Another happy experience...

I previously moved with Palmers, although only locally when it was still Greg, Winny & John running around. This time I hopped across to New Zealand to be closer to family in Dunedin. As I expected the service was great and I was well looked after on price too. The team on the day arrived on time, and provided all of that special wrap and boxes for my goods. The consultant, Taryn looked after me and Maria who organised all my paperwork was always quick in responding to my never-ending emails! Although my goods were stuck in customs a little longer than expected, all of my items arrived in good condition...

Part 1: Packing Up - Great Service

We are in process of moving and storing our belongings in Sydney for a 2 bedroom apartment. The team lead by Daniel were amazing, worked tirelessly, effectively and were genuine, lovely blocks. Such hard workers and got everything done in a day. Maria our primary move contact was highly communicative and responsive, making it all easy process to date. Highly recommend Palmers and will update review once we get through the part 2 at a later date.

Review collected in partnership with Palmers Relocations

JazzD

JazzDBrunswick, Victoria

Best move yet

We moved out of 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home and relocated down to Melbourne for work purposes. Although the quote originally was out of our range, Palmers helped us out by matching another competitors quote. On move day, the boys, Lawrence and Paul, were polite and even assisted in moving some unwanted items to the front grass area of our home. Although a little delay in the delivery, I was totally satisfied with the whole process...

W.Stirling

W.StirlingPoint Piper NSW

You pay for what you get...

Although Palmers was not the cheapest compared to other quotes I received, my family and I decided that we would go ahead with Palmers purely based on the fact that we liked the extra services they provided. In the end they did not disappoint. The came out and packed everything for us and then had some lovely ladies assist with the unpack at the delivery end. If you want a company that looks after you from start to end, Palmers is the one...