Palmers Relocations

Palmers Relocations (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Move back to Canada Made easy

Moved my 3 bedroom unit back home to Canada. Excellent service, from pick up to delivery. Received my items last week and all was in tip top shape. Cannot thank the team enough for taking care of me during this hectic time.

Fabulous

While my move was local and small, it was still a stressful and tiresome experience for me. Being my first time, I had no idea where to begin, or that there were certain boxes for different item! Thankfully palmers had all the answers I needed. They gave me a wide choice of options, as well as a fair and reasonable price. I was on a tight schedule, and they understood that and managed to fit me in. The workers who showed up had outstanding attitudes and had hardworking spirits. Thank you, Palmers Relocations.

Phenomenal work

I recently moved to another state and was beyond stressed on who i could trust enough with my belongings. Thankfully, Palmers was there to lend a hand and take weight off my shoulders. They showed up on time, packed everything up seamlessly, as well as ensuring it was delivered when needed. I wouldn't have been able to move without their help, and recommend them to anyone who has a big move coming up!

Absolutely brilliant

Palmers helped me move my 2 story house a couple of weeks ago, and honestly was one of the most efficient and professional companies I have ever met. They arrived on time, were polite , and answered any and all questions I had with a smile. Their service was exceptional, and I will absolutely be recommending them to everyone I know.

Outstanding!

I contacted Palmers and from the get-go was given outstanding service. They packed and moved a two story, three bedroom, one study apartment all in one day. Not only did they deliver to four different locations, they also disposed garbage at the tip - one less trip for me. The driver's / removalist's were all so professional and nothing was a bother. Highly recommend this Company. Seamless process.

Made our move easy - great removal company

We recently purchased our new home in Melbourne. Having moved previously ourselves and knowing the nightmare it can be, we chose to use a professional company this time to pack and move us.

Palmers Relocations were magnificent. They packed, loaded and delivered us all in one day and the guys worked hard all day and were really friendly making sure everything was done carefully. Was really impressed and would recommend to anyone looking for a good removal service in Mebourne

Smooth delivery

Palmers looked after my delivery, which came in from Hong Kong. The crew on the day were well mannered and managed to get the delivery done in half the time. They assembled some of my items at no extra charge and removed the wrapping debris too. Dealing with Diana, in the head office was great and she always kept me up to date with my shipment and its whereabouts. Customs were a pain but other than that I;m really happy with the service

Flawless

Moved to VIC just last week and we are so happy with how things went. we moved out of 2 Bedroom and 2 bathroom home for work. Palmers assisted us with packing on the day as well as disposing of some unwanted furniture to charity. The service on pick-up and delivery end was great and I would definitely use you again if moving time ever came around again...

Another happy experience...

I previously moved with Palmers, although only locally when it was still Greg, Winny & John running around. This time I hopped across to New Zealand to be closer to family in Dunedin. As I expected the service was great and I was well looked after on price too. The team on the day arrived on time, and provided all of that special wrap and boxes for my goods. The consultant, Taryn looked after me and Maria who organised all my paperwork was always quick in responding to my never-ending emails! Although my goods were stuck in customs a little longer than expected, all of my items arrived in good condition...

Part 1: Packing Up - Great Service

We are in process of moving and storing our belongings in Sydney for a 2 bedroom apartment. The team lead by Daniel were amazing, worked tirelessly, effectively and were genuine, lovely blocks. Such hard workers and got everything done in a day. Maria our primary move contact was highly communicative and responsive, making it all easy process to date. Highly recommend Palmers and will update review once we get through the part 2 at a later date.

Best move yet

We moved out of 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home and relocated down to Melbourne for work purposes. Although the quote originally was out of our range, Palmers helped us out by matching another competitors quote. On move day, the boys, Lawrence and Paul, were polite and even assisted in moving some unwanted items to the front grass area of our home. Although a little delay in the delivery, I was totally satisfied with the whole process...

You pay for what you get...

Although Palmers was not the cheapest compared to other quotes I received, my family and I decided that we would go ahead with Palmers purely based on the fact that we liked the extra services they provided. In the end they did not disappoint. The came out and packed everything for us and then had some lovely ladies assist with the unpack at the delivery end. If you want a company that looks after you from start to end, Palmers is the one...

Second Move with Palmers - Still fantastic

We have moved with Palmers before to Melbourne and this time within Melbourne. The pricing was slightly higher than other quotes but used them as we trusted them last time.

Palmers packed our place and moved it the following day. Both crews were good but the actual guys who moved us were just phenomenal. There on time, finished by mid afternoon and smiled the whole time even with my marble table. Credit to the company and even though I hope to never move again (too many times now), if I did I would utilise this company the next time. Good work Palmers

Would use them every time I move

The move was for a 3 bed 2 bath townhouse. They moved us from Manly to Bondi Beach and the move started right when they said it would. The crew was very professional and friendly. They were super quick packing up and loading the house and the. On the other side were very fast unloading and reassembling the beds and outdoor table.

Great International Team

I recently returned home to Canada after living in Sydney for the last 10 years. I made many great memories but home was calling and I decided it was time to make a return. The international team of Ron, Maria and the boys on the job, I think Dan was the team leader, were all a delight. They all made sure that I was well looked after and the communication between the pick-up and delivery was superb... I was amazed by how quick the boys could pack the house all in one day. The partners in Canada were just as good!

Thanks Palmers - From VIC

After being in storage with Palmers for the last 1.5 years, I decided to make the move south down to Melbourne. The delivery was smooth and amazingly no damage occurred. The team in both Sydney and Melbourne were very accommodating with the short turn around of dates between transit and delivery. I appreciate all the help :)

Singapore move done right

I recently moved over to Singapore for a new start in life and chose Palmers to look after my move. I was well looked after by Taryn and the quote they provided could not be beaten. The crew who looked after the packing of my goods were polite and professional. It all happened over 2 days and before I knew it, I was receiving the delivery in Singapore. Luckily for me there were no delays and everything went smoothly.

Fantastic

I booked Palmers about four weeks before my move from a large four bedroom house to a three bedroom about 15 minutes drive away. A couple of days before the move my settlement was deferred, and I didn't find out my new moving date until two days before. Jenny at Palmers was great, and worked everything out for me. The team arrived early on the day and treated all my belongings respectfully. They worked quickly and had the whole house on the truck in a couple of hours. They had to wait until settlement went through, and then unpacked at the new property. There's a really steep driveway, but they unpacked without a problem. The team were all very friendly and actually seemed to enjoy their work. Even the guy who came and picked up the boxes a couple of weeks later was friendly and happy. I can't fault Palmers. They may cost a little more than the others, but it's worth it for the piece of mind. They made the move so much less stressful than what it could have been.

Coming Home to Perth

Just want to commend Palmers on the fantastic service I received in my most recent move over to Perth last month. Everyone I dealt with, whether it was office staff or removalists, all were pleasant and polite. I was offered 2 weeks free storage, while I finalised my plans for a new home in Perth and was very appreciative of that.

The container came over from Sydney via the rail network and the team here in Perth who delivered my household goods were just as polite. I would recommend anyone who is moving to Perth to use Palmers.

Moving Home - Thank you..

Moved back to Nelson, NZ and I was recommended to use Palmers Relocations through a kiwi Facebook group.

Knowing that it was a kiwi family owned and operated business won me over as you’ve always got to support your own. They did a brilliant job and everything was wrapped to international standard = no damages.

Thanks to the boys on both ends of the load and unload, who made this move less stressful.