Palmolive Naturals Range

Palmolive Naturals Range

• Hair Type
    • Frizzy/Damaged (1)
    • Normal (1)
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Smell

Joy

JoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

terrible

Used the Palmolive natural Vital Strength conditioner and it has left my hair looking all greasy and disgusting. I did rinse correctly. Had to wash it again and it is still looking like I have not washed my hair in a month.

Purchased in September 2019.

Hair Type Normal

Diana

DianaVictoria

Good product if not for the artificial overpowering scent.

I like this brand of shampoo and conditioner but not their scent. It washes and conditiones hair well. It leaves hair in good condition and doesnt irritate sensitive scalp. It even stoped my hair loss. However I dislike their strong artificial scents. I am very sensitive to fragrances. The scents are so strong that they make me nauseaous. It is very affordable and often on special in supermarket. If not for the scents I would use these products.

Purchased in September 2016 at Coles Supermarkets.

Smell
Causes Irritation No
James C.

James C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

love this shampoo and conditioner

I thought it wasn't a nice decision to transition from a product I've been using to this one. However after a few months of straight use, I learned that it's the best decision I made. My hair feels silky and the thing I love the most is when this doesn't feel sticky while I'm rinsing it off.

Purchased in September 2018.

Smell
Hair Type Frizzy/Damaged
Emma

EmmaAlbury

the product is fine as it is!

this product has been a "staple" on my bathroom. i love that it makes my heart smooth and the scent is just lovely! I have used other products from this range and it didn't worked well. I went back to this one and figured this is the one that works really well.

Bring back the old Palmolive Anti Dandruff Shampoo

This new Anti Dandruff shampoo leaves my hair feeling gooey, not clean at all. I don't want the added extras in the old formula. Been buying the old formula online, now sold out. What a shame us long time users of Palmolive now have to look elsewhere for a suitable product.

Beah

BeahNewcastle

loving the smooth hair

I love that this shampoo is doing a great job in making my hair less messy and frizzy. I am also in love with the price it comes with, it isn’t sold at a ridiculous price unlike other shampoos of other brands. You can also find this at major supermarkets around and not be worried everytime you run out of it.

Jez

JezBrisbane

use this brand for long time

compliment from friends that my hair looks soft and shiny. Male and Female in my family are using this product for years and the smell good too. The price is affordable to buy.

doinafriggant

doinafriggantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

been using this for a long time

Ever since I used this one, I figured that there is no other shampoo that can make my hair so soft. the tips are refined and there are no tangles. Back then I find the smell a little overwhelming but now, I think I have adjusted well enough.

Text size on containers

I'm writing with a suggestion not a review .This is something I've wanted to do for years but not got round to it. Please write in large clear lettering or with just a single LARGE "C "and "SH" on your containers for shampoo and conditioner. So many of us can't see clearly without glasses under the shower, or with water dripping off our hair. I have done a survey among friends over the years and they all agree, even though the shape of the receptacle can be different we would still like it large and clear. Other shampoos have the same problem so if you were to remedy this situation you may start a revolution.I do hope something can be done to stop us grabbing the wrong one and wasting our products.Thanking you.
Louise Sanders

Started using this product in Aruba!! Love it!

This shampoo is the best that I have ever used... Bought my first bottle while on vacation in Aruba. It makes my hair feel soft, thick and manageable . I love it so much I bought 5 bottles before I left Aruba to fly back to US.. Great product!!

New ingredients shampoo is awful

I have used Palmolive anti dandruff shampoo for years, loved it, nothing came close to it, not even the top brands. The new one is absolutely awful, fit for the bin, it made my hair horrible, dull, greasy, itchy, sore scalp & you guessed it full of dandruff, bring back our original Palmolive shampoo. You have made a big mistake.

Fantastic shampoo!

Nothing has made my hair shine and full of body but this shampoo-I tried everything. We have hard water..I went to the store and bought all the bottles in case they discontinue.

Terrible

I have used Palmolive silky shine effect shampoo for many years now and been very happy with it. Since you've changed the bottle shape and formula it's been awful. The new formula is sticky and greasy. Can you please revert back to the old formula shampoo.

Aec

AecAU

Not good anymore

Palmolive was my favourite shampoo and conditioner for YEARS, left my hair so shiny and soft, but now it's changed, it's awful. It leaves a horrible waxy film in my hair, I'm very disappointed that I had to change brands :-(

Used to be my favourite!

I used to always use Palmolive Healthy Ends and it was the best conditioner I've ever used. Made my hair silkier than any others I've used. Since you've changed it it's no longer my favourite. Nowhere near as good as it was. I would go to the reject shop just because they stocked the old one but now they no longer do! Bring back the old formula!!!

Palmolive
Colgate-PalmolivePalmolive

We’re sorry to learn you’re not a fan of our new formula Sophie, but we appreciate your feedback and will be pleased to take your comments and suggestion on board for consideration during future product changes.

Worst experience of my life!

Decided to get the damage repair shampoo and conditioner as money was tight and couldn't afford my usual OGX shampoo and conditioner and after using this for two weeks my hair completely snapped! In more then one section so now I have a filthy Joe Dirt mullett. NOT HAPPY!!!

Big bum

Big bumMelbourne

Used it for years. Love it!!

I have thick coarse curly hair that goes through constant colour & I even had it stripped twice in one year. I use the red one for coloured hair & it's amazing. It detangled my hair, makes it soft & smells amazing. I have tried salon shampoos but this is still my favourite. Thanks Palmolive

conditioner bottle sharp

Thought I would buy the pink bottles of shampoo and conditioner and brown.
Loved the smells.
till I went to pick up my conditioner bottle and the edge cut me between my thumb and finger.
Happened almost 2 weeks ago and still it's healing.
And worst part is when I try contacting to make a complaint I can find any details directly to complany

Bebz M

Bebz Molongapo

Best Buy Pantene Product

I used the Palmolive Naturals Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo and Conditioner for one week straight. My main problem is how tangled my hair gets after I shampoo, no matter how much conditioner I apply. And I usually have lots of fallen hair on the floor after taking a shower. I was pleasantly surprised when I had an easy time combing through my wet hair after using this. My hair smells good all day. And noticeably my hair fall had lessen. Hoping with continued use hair fall will be eliminated totally. Thanks Pantene!

Link

LinkSydney

So Disappointed.

I've used Palmolive shampoo and conditioner for years and years. Since changing the look of the bottle you have changed the shampoo also. It's horrible. It stings terribly now when you get it in your eyes. It doesn't make your hair soft now.
What have you done? So so disappointed.