Palmolive Naturals Range

Palmolive Naturals Range

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Palmolive

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (8)
  • Smell

EmmyVikk92
EmmyVikk92

Sooo good!

I used these for years! Then, I switched and got stuck trying new ones, I guess out of boredom. Then I bought a bottle of the old faithful palmolive naturals, and ahhhhhh! I love it all over again! I will never switch again. Its the only shampoo that doesnt require conditioner in my opinion. Its that good! And the lather is just ohhh yeah soooo thicccccck. Overall, smell is a huge satisfying punch to the CNS. And the silky silky maine I am now rocking once again is (high pitch voice) worth it!!!!!!! So, give. It. A. Go! You will not regret it. And your hair will thankyou for it. Drops mic.......

Purchased at Woolworths for $6.

Colgate-PalmolivePalmoliveSend a private message

Hey Emmy, welcome back! We’re thrilled you’re loving the results from our Palmolive Naturals shampoo.

Palmolive Coconut Shampoo/Conditioner

Was my absolute favourite shampoo/conditioner for years. When you changed the packaging in 2020 or 2021? it seems you changed whatever was in it that made that sensational scent. No longer has that lovely fragrance, actually it's very weak. If anyone wants to buy disappointment in a bottle, then this is the one to buy!

Cazz
CazzSydney, NSW

Pomegranate and Avocado Shampoo and Conditioner

I have used this shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair for years and am seriously disappointed with the recent removal of the pomegranate ingredient. The Avocado alone is a very ordinary smelling shampoo and conditioner and I am looking to switch to something else that leaves my hair smelling like it used to!

I have even resorted to mixing the shampoo with my pomegranate body wash, which is an improvement, but I would like you to reconsider the ingredients for this shampoo and conditioner to what they used to be!

In addition, the shampoo and conditioner containers are now identical in shape and colour so I need my glasses in the shower to pick the one needed.

Purchased in April 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $4.99.

Colgate-PalmolivePalmoliveSend a private message

Thank you so much for your feedback Cazz, we appreciate your many years of support and will share your feedback with our team.

John Ul.
John Ul.South East Queensland, QLD

smells absolutely good!

I love this product so much, this does not leave my hair super oily and one thing I love is it is available everywhere I go, I can easily get this.

Purchased in September 2020.

Anki
AnkiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect and I mean it!

I love Palmolive Naturals Healthy & Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner (Aloe Vera & Fruit Vitamins). I received this product in my monthly subscription bellabox maybe last year. Since then, I am a fan of this product. It's just suites my hair perfectly and makes my hair silky.

Ysabel B.
Ysabel B.

not greasy at all! However I need to point out a few things

This shampoo and conditioner do what it has to do, clean my hair and leave it moisturised. Just a few things though. 1) its smell is overpowering 2) i wish they sell it in bigger sizes

Joy
JoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

terrible

Used the Palmolive natural Vital Strength conditioner and it has left my hair looking all greasy and disgusting. I did rinse correctly. Had to wash it again and it is still looking like I have not washed my hair in a month.

Purchased in September 2019.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

Clara V.
Clara V.13 Dec 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Angel
AngelVictoria

Good product if not for the artificial overpowering scent.

I like this brand of shampoo and conditioner but not their scent. It washes and conditiones hair well. It leaves hair in good condition and doesnt irritate sensitive scalp. It even stoped my hair loss. However I dislike their strong artificial scents. I am very sensitive to fragrances. The scents are so strong that they make me nauseaous. It is very affordable and often on special in supermarket. If not for the scents I would use these products.

Purchased in September 2016 at Coles Supermarkets.

James C.
James C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

love this shampoo and conditioner

I thought it wasn't a nice decision to transition from a product I've been using to this one. However after a few months of straight use, I learned that it's the best decision I made. My hair feels silky and the thing I love the most is when this doesn't feel sticky while I'm rinsing it off.

Purchased in September 2018.

Emma
EmmaAlbury

the product is fine as it is!

this product has been a "staple" on my bathroom. i love that it makes my heart smooth and the scent is just lovely! I have used other products from this range and it didn't worked well. I went back to this one and figured this is the one that works really well.

Bring back the old Palmolive Anti Dandruff Shampoo

This new Anti Dandruff shampoo leaves my hair feeling gooey, not clean at all. I don't want the added extras in the old formula. Been buying the old formula online, now sold out. What a shame us long time users of Palmolive now have to look elsewhere for a suitable product.

Beah
BeahNewcastle

loving the smooth hair

I love that this shampoo is doing a great job in making my hair less messy and frizzy. I am also in love with the price it comes with, it isn’t sold at a ridiculous price unlike other shampoos of other brands. You can also find this at major supermarkets around and not be worried everytime you run out of it.

Jez
JezBrisbane

use this brand for long time

compliment from friends that my hair looks soft and shiny. Male and Female in my family are using this product for years and the smell good too. The price is affordable to buy.

doinafriggant
doinafriggantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

been using this for a long time

Ever since I used this one, I figured that there is no other shampoo that can make my hair so soft. the tips are refined and there are no tangles. Back then I find the smell a little overwhelming but now, I think I have adjusted well enough.

Text size on containers

I'm writing with a suggestion not a review .This is something I've wanted to do for years but not got round to it. Please write in large clear lettering or with just a single LARGE "C "and "SH" on your containers for shampoo and conditioner. So many of us can't see clearly without glasses under the shower, or with water dripping off our hair. I have done a survey among friends over the years and they all agree, even though the shape of the receptacle can be different we would still like it large and clear. Other shampoos have the same problem so if you were to remedy this situation you may start a revolution.I do hope something can be done to stop us grabbing the wrong one and wasting our products.Thanking you.
Louise Sanders