Palmolive Spa Massage Shower Gel

Palmolive Spa Massage Shower Gel

See the Best Body Washes & Shower Gels in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Palmolive

4.3
    Sada
    SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

This is really nice to use. It looks pretty and calming too. Its great that it can make me feel so relaxed just by the presentation! I love the fragrance because I dont always want fruity smells and this is such a great change! This is a fantastic relaxing product which really makes me feel like I am away treating myself at a spa!
    I bought this one because of the Spa feeling it had to it (great advertising, because they got me with it). Its really got a great smell to and its perfect to just open it in the shower and sink into the refreshing scent.
    Nothing I disliked about this one.

connielaura
    connielaura

Good

i use this at one of my friends houses as it is what is on the shower when i stay the night and i am welcome to use whats it there. i like thats its pump action for hygiene as i am at another persons house. i have sensitive skin and it has not irrtated it yet as i only use it once every few months. i wouldn't buy this for myself but i would probably buy it for the other people that come to my house, just as my friend has.
    inexpensive, pump action great for hygiene, fresh smelling
    none, although wouldn't buy for my sensitive skin

MotherMoon
    MotherMoonWA, 6210

Great packaging and the price is just great not as cheap as some i have seen and not that expensive that you cant afford it either, and in a pump bottle that is a bonus and the product well you only need a small amount of it on your Loofa. It leaves you skin soft, supple and ever so clean but certainly not dry. I would say this is the pick of the crop so to speak when buying A shower gel, you will be ever so happy with it. I havent seen it about lately maybe I will ring around the main shops to make sure it is still available. Ten out of Ten for this one.
    This is gorgeous the spa your having when your not having a spa.

Mythic
    Mythic

I really liked this shower gel, it left my skin feeling really clean, but not dried out and the scent was light enough as to linger but not clash later with my perfume. The colour was very pretty too, giving a bit of a tropical, fresh feeling to the experience and the tiny little beads didn't irritate the skin but did seem to exfoliate. Sadly I haven't been able to find it again, but if I do I'll certainly buy more.
    Reall nice, lightly scented, left me feeling really fresh and relaxed and rejuvinated
    Haven't seen it in Coles since!

Body Washes & Shower Gels

Find out how Palmolive Spa Massage Shower Gel compares to other Body Washes & Shower Gels

Crystel
    CrystelQld, 4212

OK

The smell was nice texture was good a little over drying in Winter due to it being exfoliating. Was given it as a gift from a family member I haven't seen in on the market since I would not buy it as I did not like the color. It did make my skin over dry but nothing a little moisturizer can fix it lathered up very well left lots of bits on the sponge as they are the exfoliating beads. Over all it was a great body wash
    smells nice looks nice
    wouldn't get this again as it was ok at first then it got boring after

fernyfluffles
    fernyflufflesTas, 7320

My mother bought me this shower gel for christmas last year and I have found it to be absolutely beautiful. It is pretty hard to come by and I have had a bit of trouble trying to hunt it down.
    The amazing soft and luxurious feeling as the shower gel was lathering, the fact that it has heaps of exfoliants in the gel which helps to scrub away dirt and dead skin cells leaving your skin clean and soft, the beautiful smell which stays on your skin for a long time, it is perfect with a loofah puff
    It can be expensive to purchase when not on sale