Palmolive Ultra Dry Skin with Aloe

See the Best Dishwashing Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I like the scent

I like the scent of this. Been using this more than a year now after my friend recommended this to me. Hence - I'm gonna do the same, highly recommended product.

Purchased in April 2019.

about average

Bought this Palmolive dishwashing liquid though found out that it doesn't do as good as a job as the other Palmolive dishwashing liquids unless someone puts extra liquid to make it lather up better / it's probably just better for people who have sensitive hands

Good

In my opinion this is one of the best dishwashing liquids for people who have sensitive skin. I use it regularly and it does not cause problems for me (I have sensitive skin), it works very well and lasts a very long time. Cannot fault this brand of dishwashing liquid at all. Good value for money.
Lovely fragrance, works really well. Leaves dishes really clean and fresh.