Pampers Baby Dry

Pampers Baby Dry

fourharveys

fourharveysNSW, 2250

Good

I like the fact I can put these on at night and know My 10 month old Daughter will be comfortable and dry all night.
She is a real squirmer! so i need a nappy that is going to move with her and this one does. even when i take it off in the moring it dosnt feel heavy like alot of others do.
I will buy these nappies when I can get them on sale on the web site
really soft and have great stretchy tabs. cute night time design, keeps baby super dry no redness or rashes.
the nappy feels a bit grainy, but I think its all the extra ansorbancy crystals, Expersive and you have to buy online.

ghlbark

ghlbarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good

I had tried just about every brand of nappies to try and keep my son dry all night without having to change him. These were the only ones that actually delivered on their promise (though we do use a larger size than he actually is weight-wise). They aren't cheap, but as we only use one of them for each night (as opposed to several e.g. Huggies as well as having to wash PJs and sleeping bags) it works out OK. Anything that helps him to sleep through the night...
- Really do keep baby dry for longer than any other nappy I have tried
- Good fit around the legs and not too bulky despite being high absorbency
- Not cheap
- Difficult to get hold off; could only find them online
- Not particularly environmentally friendly