Panadol Colourfree Baby Drops

Panadol Colourfree Baby Drops (page 4 of 4)

3.5

photocat

photocat

I am happy with this product and like the fact that it's colour free. As it should be. Well priced, easily available.
This product does what it's supposed to, brings down a fever and makes baby happier for it. It comes in a small bottle which I like, as they're easy to take wherever you want to go. And that way, it doesn't leave you with a big bottle that's expired if you don't use much of it.
The taste is quite bitter, both of my kids would fight tooth and nail when I gave them this.

amygrant

amygrant

Good

This is great at reducing fever, teething problems or great during immunisations. It can be used at quite a young age, which gives Mum's and Dad's a piece of mind when their child is sick.
I do like the labels on the back of the bottle and the packet, very clear and specific about how much to give and at what age.
The only downfall of this product is the dropper, it is too hard to use and get an exact number. I always get air instead of medicine. Plus you need something foolproof when your child is sick and it is late at night.

meismouse

meismouse

I always gave it to my babies half and hour before they had there injections and it defintely helped reduce any pain and swelling from the needles and when ever my children had a temperature I would give them childrens panadol to reduce there temperature, it is always good to have a bottle in your medicine cabinet as you just never know when they might get sick or need it. It is a brand I really trust
It's a trusted brand and I felt very confident giving this to my kids when they were babies.
I found the dropper difficult to use and always ended up using a syringe, also I found it didn't reduce a really high fever 39 or 40 temp but it is good for reducing a low temperature 37 or 38.

Child Medications

Find out how Panadol Colourfree Baby Drops compares to other Child Medications

stefaneigh

stefaneigh

Trustworthy brand to give to the kids which seems to work well with the colour free being an additional bonus, great for all the minor problems babies experience.
Great as you can give it to babies and the colour free makes it all the better, not only because of no colour additives but so it doesn't stain clothes and furniture etc. It comes with a syringe for easy use and is sweetly flavoured.
The bottle is quite small but this is also a good thing because it makes it easy to carry around in my bag or whatever necessary so you always have it on hand.

puddylicious

puddylicious

I used this with both my babies. Its a great size for your hand bag. Convenient to use with the attached dropper. I love the fact that its colour free which makes me feel better for not putting added colours into my child. It is great for teething pain. Although it's a small bottle it does seem to last awhile. Available in all chemists. Its also from a trusted company.It also has a pleasant taste for your baby.
That its colour free and convenient to use
Its a small bottle and needs to be taken more frequently then nurofen

Vespera

Vespera

Good

One of the medicinal staples in the family with a baby, it's a lifesaver when there are emergencies, such as right after vaccinations. Such a must have for any new parent.
Very easy to find, 'trusted family brand' so no worrying about funny side effects here, not pricey, one of the only brands to have selections for fussy babies without needing to see doctor to get prescriptions for. Colour free, so better for infants.
The flavour of panadol is still harder to get used to than neurofen, but since paracetamol is more trusted, it'll take a longer while to get baby to take panadol.

mrmagoo

mrmagoo

flutterbyes

flutterbyesNSW, 2213

Great trusted brand to have on hand for all babies fevers, teething aches and so on. Colourfree but pleasant tasting for baby. Easy to work out dosage from directions giving you an age and weight guide. I tend to follow the weight guide as my baby is on the smaller side so it saves having to worry if she is being over dosed for her age that way. Comes with option of a dropper or syringe - i have found the syringe to be the best applicator for a smaller baby.
Trusted brand that is recommended by other mums.
At first i wasn't aware that the baby drops had to be refrigerated.

lilmiss

lilmissPerth, WA

Child Medications

Find out how Panadol Colourfree Baby Drops compares to other Child Medications

difficulty79

difficulty79

I feel confident using a brand that we have used and therefor can trust to give to my 6 month old son.
Easy to administer with syringe. Clear instructions. Baby seems to like the taste.
None really.

mundo

mundo

Good

Remember to syringe the panadol to the side of the baby's mouth (behind the cheek). Not straight to the back of the throaat as the baby may choke. Also Keep out of reach of children! Adult administration only! Baby panadol must be refridgerated (older formulations do not)
Syringe for easy administration
Taste. Must Refridgerate

moonhoney

moonhoney

OK

Panadol is very trusted brand, no arguments here although it tastes absolutely disgusting and I actually like the taste of Vanilla and Cherry. (I had one drop as I was curious to why my son did not like this.)

My son does not screw up his face for anything except this. I suppose it's the equivalent to a baby as to us using a strong mouthwash. The taste is very strong and bitter.

That said, the "syringe" is a great idea as it makes things a lot easier as opposed to the "dropper".

However I have found another brand that does taste a lot better and has the same affect as this product.
*The syringe makes it easier to give the medicine to baby.
*It works, fast relief.
*The taste.

megsmel

megsmel

I really like that this is a concentrated medicine as there are some out there that you have to try and get so much into their mouths while they are not co-operating. Both of my children have not minded the taste and the oral dose device is more accurate that the dropper which only holds very small amounts and is hard to be accurate with the dosage especially when there is 1.8ml and the device is from 1.5ml to 2ml.
Fast acting pain relief, concentrated so smaller dosage given which helps when you are trying to give a crying baby some medicine.

emailpip

emailpipVIC, 3146

OK

my son doesn't like it when the liquid is squirted into his mouth - don't know if it's the shock of it or the fact the liquid may be cold as you store it in the fridge (once opened). it was ok to use the syringe when he was younger - but now he's older can turn his head and use his hands etc - I just find it too hard to use.

Found it easier putting the liquid into his milk, though he can still smell the flavour - but at least he drinks it.

Good for the nights when they are really teething badly.
formulated for children from one month plus
the flavor is very strong smelling even though it's colour free

See all Panadol Colourfree Baby Drops reviews