Panadol Osteo

1 review
Mac

MacMid North Coast, NSW

Hard to Open - Panadol Osteo Blister Packs

I have been taking Panadol Osteo on a daily basis for the past few years and I will continue to take them, as I believe they work well.
The only objective I have is that it is extremely hard to get the pills out of the latest blister packs. I have "Arthritis" and nearly stab myself trying to get the pills out with a knife each day. The old packs were much easier to use. I could just pop them out.

Purchased in January 2020 at Amcal for A$6.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement
Pain TypeAcute
Effective Within15 minutes

Rose Rasked

Is this more effective for migraine compared with simple panamax?

SuzanneR

No. This is used for Osteo, bone pain.

But my GP recommended GP recommended for migran

Frank S.

Frank S.asked

i take 4 Panadol osteo per day can I take a further Panadol optizorb for a headache

Yogi bear
Yogi bear

Yes you can provided you do not take it at the same time period that you take panadol oesteo e.g. after 6 hours from taking panadol oesteo. You may take 2 neurofen at the same time as panadol oesteo to see if it gets rid of your headache.

Marina Chandler

Marina Chandlerasked

I will be in France for 4 months. I take Panadol Oesteo twice a day. I have been told this product is not available in France. Could it be sold under another name?

CategoryMuscle & Pain Relief Products