Panadol Osteo

Panadol Osteo

Yogi bearDunolly, Victoria

Great for pain relief

Highly recommend for pain, not as strong as opioids, but pretty good. I take 2, 6 hourly. Better than celebrax and neurofen. These are much better than just the usual panadol.

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Direct for A$6.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement
Pain TypeChronic
Effective Within1 hour
Dragan L.

Dragan L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

very pleased...!

I take only half a tablet first thing in the morning to help with my left knee anteior cruciate rupture, a injury from 27 years ago...! My whole left leg is becoming stressed all the way to my hip now...!
With the panadol Osteo I am able to walk smoother giving me a important advantage.... all day

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$5.99.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement
Effective Within1 hour

Rose Rasked

Is this more effective for migraine compared with simple panamax?

SuzanneR

No. This is used for Osteo, bone pain.

But my GP recommended GP recommended for migran

Frank S.

Frank S.asked

i take 4 Panadol osteo per day can I take a further Panadol optizorb for a headache

Yogi bear

Yes you can provided you do not take it at the same time period that you take panadol oesteo e.g. after 6 hours from taking panadol oesteo. You may take 2 neurofen at the same time as panadol oesteo to see if it gets rid of your headache.

Marina Chandler

Marina Chandlerasked

I will be in France for 4 months. I take Panadol Oesteo twice a day. I have been told this product is not available in France. Could it be sold under another name?

CategoryMuscle & Pain Relief Products