Panadol Osteo

Panadol Osteo

Yogi bearDunolly, Victoria

Great for pain relief

Highly recommend for pain, not as strong as opioids, but pretty good. I take 2, 6 hourly. Better than celebrax and neurofen. These are much better than just the usual panadol.

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Direct for A$6.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Pain TypeChronic
Effective Within1 hour
Mac

MacMid North Coast, NSW

Hard to Open - Panadol Osteo Blister Packs

I have been taking Panadol Osteo on a daily basis for the past few years and I will continue to take them, as I believe they work well.
The only objective I have is that it is extremely hard to get the pills out of the latest blister packs. I have "Arthritis" and nearly stab myself trying to get the pills out with a knife each day. The old packs were much easier to use. I could just pop them out.

Purchased in January 2020 at Amcal for A$6.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Pain TypeAcute
Effective Within15 minutes
Dragan L.

Dragan L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

very pleased...!

I take only half a tablet first thing in the morning to help with my left knee anteior cruciate rupture, a injury from 27 years ago...! My whole left leg is becoming stressed all the way to my hip now...!
With the panadol Osteo I am able to walk smoother giving me a important advantage.... all day

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$5.99.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Effective Within1 hour
Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Panadol Osteo compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Christina A.

Christina A.asked

Have tried osteomol of and on but it seems my pain is worse when I take it anyone else experience this ?

Rose Rasked

Is this more effective for migraine compared with simple panamax?

SuzanneR
SuzanneR

No. This is used for Osteo, bone pain.

Rose R

But my GP recommended for migraine

Frank S.

Frank S.asked

i take 4 Panadol osteo per day can I take a further Panadol optizorb for a headache

Yogi bear

Yes you can provided you do not take it at the same time period that you take panadol oesteo e.g. after 6 hours from taking panadol oesteo. You may take 2 neurofen at the same time as panadol oesteo to see if it gets rid of your headache.

CategoryMuscle & Pain Relief Products