Panadol Osteo

Panadol Osteo

3.5

Yogi bearDunolly, Victoria

Great for pain relief

Highly recommend for pain, not as strong as opioids, but pretty good. I take 2, 6 hourly. Better than celebrax and neurofen. These are much better than just the usual panadol.

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Direct for A$6.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Effective Within1 hour

SuzanneRCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Be very careful

I have been taking Panadol Osteo for over 10 years for chronic back pain. As I aged I knew I would get all the age old this and that pains and problems but it wasn't till I had two Total Knee Replacements surgery that I woke up to what this drug was doing to me. Every drug I had while going through the recovery of my surgeries I found I was rushing to the toilet with chronic diarrhea. So bad that I contemplating suicide. I weened myself of all the drugs that they gave me and I was still no better. So I stopped taking Panadol Osteo, almost immediately my bowel habits were back to normal. I just needed to go through the pain withdrawl slowly and have now got my life back to as normal as possible. Like I said be very careful.

Purchased in January 2009 at Chemist Warehouse for A$5.99.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Effective WithinMore than 1 Day
Mellisa G

Mellisa GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ok for mild pain, useless for anything

I was advised that these would help me with nerve pain, they haven't. This product works for very mild pain but does nothing for my nerve pain. Both panadol brand and generic brand work the same

Purchased in January 2019 at Terry White Chemists for A$5.99.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefNo Effect
Effective WithinMore than 1 Day
Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Panadol Osteo compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Dragan L.

Dragan L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

very pleased...!

I take only half a tablet first thing in the morning to help with my left knee anteior cruciate rupture, a injury from 27 years ago...! My whole left leg is becoming stressed all the way to my hip now...!
With the panadol Osteo I am able to walk smoother giving me a important advantage.... all day

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$5.99.

Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Effective Within1 hour

Christina A.

Christina A.asked

Have tried osteomol of and on but it seems my pain is worse when I take it anyone else experience this ?

Rose Rasked

Is this more effective for migraine compared with simple panamax?

SuzanneR

No. This is used for Osteo, bone pain.

Rose R

But my GP recommended for migraine

Frank S.

Frank S.asked

i take 4 Panadol osteo per day can I take a further Panadol optizorb for a headache

Yogi bear

Yes you can provided you do not take it at the same time period that you take panadol oesteo e.g. after 6 hours from taking panadol oesteo. You may take 2 neurofen at the same time as panadol oesteo to see if it gets rid of your headache.

CategoryMuscle & Pain Relief Products