4.3

Yogi bearDunolly, Victoria

Great for pain relief

Highly recommend for pain, not as strong as opioids, but pretty good. I take 2, 6 hourly. Better than celebrax and neurofen. These are much better than just the usual panadol.

Purchased in March 2020 at Chemist Direct for A$6.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement
Effective Within1 hour
Mac

MacMid North Coast, NSW

Hard to Open - Panadol Osteo Blister Packs

I have been taking Panadol Osteo on a daily basis for the past few years and I will continue to take them, as I believe they work well.
The only objective I have is that it is extremely hard to get the pills out of the latest blister packs. I have "Arthritis" and nearly stab myself trying to get the pills out with a knife each day. The old packs were much easier to use. I could just pop them out.

Purchased in January 2020 at Amcal for A$6.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement
Pain TypeAcute
Effective Within15 minutes
Liz

LizBox Hill, Victoria

Panadol Osteo

I have found that these tablets really help with the osteo in my lower back. It was so painful I could hardly move but these tablets have enabled me to move around more easily, without pain. I would recommend people with pain to try them but of course, speak to your doctor first.

Purchased in January 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Effective Within1 Day
Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Panadol Osteo compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Mellisa G

Mellisa GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ok for mild pain, useless for anything

I was advised that these would help me with nerve pain, they haven't. This product works for very mild pain but does nothing for my nerve pain. Both panadol brand and generic brand work the same

Purchased in January 2019 at Terry White Chemists for A$5.99.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefNo Effect
Effective WithinMore than 1 Day

Rose Rasked

Is this more effective for migraine compared with simple panamax?

SuzanneR

No. This is used for Osteo, bone pain.

Rose R

But my GP recommended for migraine

Frank S.

Frank S.asked

i take 4 Panadol osteo per day can I take a further Panadol optizorb for a headache

Yogi bear

Yes you can provided you do not take it at the same time period that you take panadol oesteo e.g. after 6 hours from taking panadol oesteo. You may take 2 neurofen at the same time as panadol oesteo to see if it gets rid of your headache.

Marina Chandler

Marina Chandlerasked

I will be in France for 4 months. I take Panadol Oesteo twice a day. I have been told this product is not available in France. Could it be sold under another name?

CategoryMuscle & Pain Relief Products