Panasonic 551L Bottom Mount

Panasonic 551L Bottom Mount Questions & Answers

NR-BY55BPSAU (Stainless Steel), NR-BY55BVWAU (White)
Listing monitored by Panasonic

7 questions from our users

Naven H.
Naven H.asked
551L Bottom Mount

Hi, what will happen if the door left open for a long period of time?

Hi Naven,

Please call our customer service team on 132600 and they will assist you.

Cheers

Leanne G
Leanne Gasked
NR-BY55BPSAU (Stainless Steel)

How do you clean the outside of the doors on the stainless steel look side

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Leanne, Thanks for your enquiry, it best for you to contact our customer service team on 132600 for assistance.

Keiranasked
551L Bottom Mount

Have a brand new Panasonic 551L Bottom Mount refrigerator. Less than one week old...the retailer is now away on Holidays. The freezer drawer is jammed solid on the left hand side (looking at the drawer) and refuses to open. the right hand side is willing but not the left. the drawer has not opened smoothly since purchase. Keiran - Murrumbateman 2582

Mitch5

Oh dear, not sure how I can help you with this but it is a great fridge. Maybe check the foot level. Have a Merry Christmas.

Keiran

Thanks Mitch5. All good there! hoping Panasonic will get back to me in the morning,

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Keiran, sorry to hear you are having this issue. Please call 132600 for assistance.

David L.
David L.asked
NR-BY55BPSAU (Stainless Steel)

I bought this Fridge from Harvey Norman and was told by the Sales Guy that the Centre Glass Panel on the Door lights up with a Blue Light. It hasn't and I cant figure out a way to make it.

Does it light up at all?

Liz B.

Harvey Norman are like reporters - don't let the truth get in the way of a good story. The only lights are inside the fridge.

WhoDat
WhoDat

I did see it on YouTube. Pretty sure you have to buy the more expensive model with more advanced EcoNavi features. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of0JK9xTEKg&t=319s
At about 5 mins in.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi David, Please call our customer service team on 132600 and they will be able to assist you with your inquiry.

Olly
Ollyasked
551L Bottom Mount

Hi, had my new fridge “Panasonic 551 bottom mount” delivered this week. Love everything about it except I have a concern on how the bottom freezer draw is hard to slide open and shut. The lubricant used seems to stop the function of the draw runner wheels? The draw is rather stiff because of this, it’s as if the wheels have clogged up with lube and the draw is just sliding over the top point of the wheels. Any advise would be much appreciated.

Liz B.

sorry - we haven't had that problem at all. maybe call your supplier, or even Panasonic

Mitch5

Hi we have never had that problem either so I suggest you follow Liz B advice and give them a call. It's a great fridge.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Olly, Please call our call centre on 132600 to help assist you with your inquiry.

Kha
Khaasked
NR-BY55BPSAU (Stainless Steel)

Panasonic NR-BY55BPSAU refrigerator produced any year?

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Kha, this model was released in 2016 in Australia and is still currently being sold.

Margaret
Margaretasked
NR-BY55BPSAU (Stainless Steel)

Hi am I able to change the side that the door open from?

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Margaret, no unfortunately you are unable to do this.

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives

Panasonic 551L Bottom Mount