Panasonic Inverted Ducted S-125PE1R5A / U-125PE1R8A (12.5kW)

Panasonic Inverted Ducted S-125PE1R5A / U-125PE1R8A (12.5kW) Questions & Answers

3 questions from our users

Anne McDonaldasked

Inverted Ducted S-125PE1R5A / U-125PE1R8A (12.5kW)

We installed this in our new house in 2015. We have had tenants living in the house for 2 years but now we a\have moved back in. It appears the zones are not as they were. Could the tenants have changed something? I would assume that I would have to get someone in but just wanted to ask the question. Last night it was so cold and we put on the zone that we thought it was and it appears that 2 zones came on together. Weird.

Lozza
Lozza

Yes, we had that issue with ours. Our unit has always been like that though since we moved in, and we didn't change anything. Could it have always been set up this way and you didn't notice? I've never had it altered or queried it as it didn't bother us.

Anne McDonald

No it was always one zone for media and study and another for the combined living, dining and kitchen area. Will get a technucian yo check it out.

Anne McDonald

Thankyou. My fingers too quick!

Sentinel L.

Sentinel L.asked

Inverted Ducted S-125PE1R5A / U-125PE1R8A (12.5kW)

Does this system uses single phase or 3 phase power please?

Sajimon
Sajimon

Single phases

Panasonic
Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Sentinel, yes it is single phase.

jazza

jazzaasked

Inverted Ducted S-125PE1R5A / U-125PE1R8A (12.5kW)

any instruction manuals online for this system I want 2 know how 2 set the timer for night time? thanks

Priscilla
Priscilla

Did you manage to work out the timer? We just had this unit installed a month ago, and love it so far.

See all Panasonic Inverted Ducted questions

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives