Panasonic DMR-BWT955GL

MefistofeleVictoria

Steep Learning Curve!

Purchased in April 2019.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Mefistofele, thank you for taking the time to provide your detailed feedback, we appreciate the great features you mention and the way you would like to see improvements for the product.

Mefistofele

I would have liked the DVD player to be multi-zoned out-of-the-box!

bilnrobn
bilnrobnWestern Australia

A great recorder, but some Manual info a bit sketchy

The straight forward stuff is well explained and easy to follow. I love it. However some instructions are a little hard to find or follow. Recording a programme on every Monday to Friday I know is possible, but have yet to discover how to set it. For the moment I'm working around that and my overall impression is favorable.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
maggiec
maggiec

It's early days but so far excellent.

We bought this a week ago so it's early days. Just some issues and maybe another reviewer can help me out. When we set a program to record, even if we don't choose the "Keyword" option, it records every repeat and every showing on every channel eg, ABC1, ABC2, etc. so you end up with 10 recordings. Also, maybe someone can tell me how to add time to the recording because a movie just squeaked in the other day and we got no credits. But apart from that I find it easy to navigate and a huge improvement on the last box we had which was a Topfield. When I've learned to drive it properly I'll report back. :)

John K.
John K.asked

I registered an external hard drive, USB HDD 2TB, to my Panasonic DMR-BWT955. However, after registration the Panasonic DMR-BWT955 seems to kill the external USB HDD. The drive select says "No USB Connected". I could connect the USB HDD to my computer before but not after registering to my Panasonic DMR-BWT955. Cannot trust using another new external USB HDD. This happened to two new external hard drives. Very grateful for some guidance or a solution.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi John, Best to gave our customer service team a call on 132600 and they will assist you further.

Dianne
Dianneasked

how do i turn my tv off with the remote control. when i presss the tv button nothing happens. my tv stays on .

Stephen
Stephen

Hi Dianne I'm sure you need to program the remote to your tv brand they all have a code hopefully this will help you Dianne

Ian A

Hi, I run mine through an amplifier...this permits me to link: Open/Close the preferred units...

Terry
Terryasked

I have a 955 which worked well for a while. Now, programs recorded on the HDD will not play back. This was an intermittant fault at first, but is now chronic. Is there a fix?
TerryC

Ian A

It's a great player, however it doesn't play/not play if all is well. I would suggest contacting Panasonic Service Dept...

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Terry, please give us a call on 132600 and our customer service team will be able to assist you.

See all Panasonic DMR-BWT955GL questions

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives

CategorySet Top Boxes / PVRs / DVRs