Panasonic DMR-HWT260GN

Panasonic DMR-HWT260GN (page 2 of 2)

MPN: 36376101

• Recording Quality

Chris

Chris

PVR's everyone should have one!!

User manual not bad to understand. Storage space ample. Recording quality is great. Seems to be reliable so far.
Haven't bought a Panasonic unit before, so still learning!! Love the thinness of it. It is a little different to our last one.
Love the series recording feature. Easy to set up and record tv programmes. Simple to play back.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Marcus

MarcusSydney

Good product that works (so far) as advertised

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Lasted 18 months

Worked great for 18 months then pop and a burning smell and it died. Could push for warranty but can't wait that long. Worked reasonably well when working but sometimes did not record. Will not buy another one will look at something different for the new one.
A a A

Date PurchasedOct 2015
Macromax

MacromaxManilla

A very good well programmed PVR

You only get what you are prepared to pay for. This unit is far superior to the cheaper versions on the market don't waste your money on anything less. After mucking around with a cheap poorly programmed unit for 12 months this unit is a dream to operate. From a 1 out of 10 to a 9 out of ten.

Pete Strange

Pete StrangeVictoria, 3915

Easy to use and simple to set up - moron proof !

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Roslyn.

Roslyn.erwick

Disapointed in the new Panasonic HDD recorder

Date PurchasedJan 2017

navagSouth East Queensland, QLD

This HDD Recorder DMR-HWT260 is a very smart unit.

I purchased a Panasonic DMR-HWT260 HDD Recorder Nov. last year to replace a Panasonic Blu-Ray Disc Recorder DMR-BW850 (which I have had for over 10 years and still going strong) mainly for the series recording advantage. The DMR-HWT260 is a fantastic recorder, it has smart TV connection and is very easy to operate also has brilliant picture reproduction. I'm very impressed with the automatic setting for series timer recording so as to never miss a forth coming episode of a TV series. This model does not have a DVD for playing the old CD's but it does have a USB slot which suits me just fine. The picture quality from a USB stick or external hard drive is brilliant.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
navag

In the time I've had and used this recorder I am even more impressed of how brilliant it is. Well done Panasonic, you certainly are smart people.

See all Panasonic DMR-HWT260GN reviews

Ali

Aliasked

Hi there, how do I watch SBS On Demand on my DMR-HWT260 ? If I click on a program it says there is no video available, then it says SBS On Demand is not available, try again later.
Thanks!

Bundy

Back to basics, Make sure you have internet connection. If this not problem try switching unit off at power point and restart.

Chris Wasked

What types of usb hdds are compatible with my DMR-HWT 260 ?

Bundy

Haven't found one that doesn't work but that's jus me, check manual.

Chris W

I checked the manual.It says "Please use a recommended USB HDD. For the latest information on recommended USB HDDs, please check the following website http://panasonic.jp/support/cs/". Unfortunately, if the information was there I could not find it. Thanks for your answer though. Based on your experience, almost any USB HDD that I buy will work.

John Nasked

I have a 10 yo Sony LED TV, which is non HD. Will the HWT260GN be compatible?

Karen A
Karen A

not unless you get a special cable. JB HiFi could advise. I got a new TV from them for $200 instead of the cable. much better picture

John N

Get an answer from our members and Panasonic representatives

Download manual