MPN: CSCUZ15RKR

4.1
  • Heating / Cooling Speed
Brett M.
Brett M.Sydney, NSW

Problems after 4 years, but follow up warranty service was fantastic!

After just four years, the whole unit stopped! Until then, I was reasonably happy with it. Have always cleaned and dusted it on a regular basis, including cleaning the filters. Really disappointed that the unit has developed a fault that has rendered it inoperable after less than four years. ***UPDATE*** Happy ending tho, Panasonic Warranty service team were awesome. Up and running again after just 2 days! Thanks Panasonic.

Purchased in August 2016 for $1,700.00.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Brett, are you aware that you unit have 5 years warranty. Please give our customer service team a call on 132600 and they will assist you with your unit.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Great new and thanks for the update Brett.

Katie
KatieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Everything is great except the control

The heating is great with the fact that it heats outside before blowing hot air into the room eliminating being blasted by cold air in winter and the cooling is great! What annoys me is I have to reach up to the unit with the control to change it even with fresh batteries, my mothers unit did this too so maybe a control receiving panel issue idk

Purchased in March 2016 at The Good Guys Physical store for $1,800.00.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Katie. Thanks for taking the time to provide the feedback. Your remote should work. Please contact our customer service team on 132600 for further assistance.

Trinity
TrinityBrisbane

Works perfectly

It's a good quality product and works really well! Can be just slightly noisy at night when you're trying to sleep but the sound doesn't bother anyone too much. Takes a reasonable amount of time to heat up or cool down the room. Purchased for many years and it has never malfunctioned. Works extremely well and Panasonic is a reliable brand.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
James
James

Reliable at all times

This was in the house when we purchased it, but so thankull for it! The unit itself is used all winter (live in cold climate) and never skips a beat. We clean out the filters fairly regularly, but even then there isnt alot of build up. Cant really comment on the cold cycle since we rarely use. Would purchase a Panasonic again!

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Split System Air Conditioners

Find out how Panasonic ECONAVI Reverse Cycle Inverter CS/CU-Z15RKR (4.2kW) compares to other Split System Air Conditioners

Cora
CoraMelbourne

useful and nicely designed

I used to concern a little but the unit is quiet and working very well, which pretty much satisfies my boyfriend cause he gets easily disturbed by even a little bit noise during the night. as for me, I particularly love the design. it look even much better on our wall. glad to have it.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Jen L
Jen LBrisbane

Good quality item

I have found this product reliable and the cooling system is adequate for our moderate sized unit. It is quiet and the installation took a bit of time due to the peak season we purchased it. It's easy to use and would recommend purchasing this product for a Queensland home.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sarah. J
Sarah. JTownsville

Can't live without it

I am very happy with the cooling air con and it is quiet and the installation was very process and the settings , temp control is cooling and it easy to use and my dog loves it because he just very cool quick when it is on when my dog gets very hot in summer.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

wonderful. can't believe I went without one for such a long time

It is quiet. Easy to use. Installation only took 4hours. I have mine on temp control of 24c degree's. Perfect for my unit size. So happy with it and I know that I will be so cool this summer. It got me by on some colder nights. Don't know why I waited so long to get one.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Kevsta
KevstaAuckland

Average / underwhelming

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Sharol
SharolClaremont Meadows

New airconditioner

We are very happy with the new airconditioner installed in our bedroom. Temperature can easily be set and its cooling and heating performance are very good. It is a quiet unit I would say. Installation was done by professionals but it didn't take long either. Overall, it's worth buying this unit.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Bob Jay
Bob JayMelbourne

Split system ticks all the boxes.

I am extremely happy with this aircon! When it's hot, we turn on the air con, and it does its job of cooling the room really well. My aircon is Eco Navi, but I don't know how this technology works precisely, however as I said, the room is cooled evenly. It's winter right now, and the heater works but does a poorer job of distributing heat as evenly as it did when it was on air con mode. The aircon was slightly noisy on both settings, and the settings on the remote were a little hard to comprehend, however it does whatever we need!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Troy
TroyLyndhurst

It's okay i guess

It is quiet but does not handle anythign under it meaning if you were to be under the aircon, you would not feel anything. I would reccommend not putting this in a large room as it is not as powerful as other air cons out there already. It is ok to use and the installation process was quick.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

Cazzz4
Cazzz4Golden Square
Date PurchasedJan 2016
videobloke
videoblokeAU

Good product. Cools quick . Very quiet both inside and out - especially outside. Smart features as it adjusts itself
Small internal unit. The external unit is fairly big for a 4.2kW . Head unit looks good, compact
Always being happy with Panasonic air cons. Shop around and you will find competitive prices

See all Panasonic ECONAVI Reverse Cycle Inverter RKR Series reviews